|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I say that tobacco is worse for your health than pot.
That is likely because those who smoke pot, and I have never tried it, so only know by what others tell me, if they were to smoke as many cigarettes of pot in a day as they did tobacco would likely suffer much worse health effects than from tobacco including frying their brain, but because it has such a big effect in small quantities, and usually it is not as easy to come by and expensive since it is mainly illegal (including the death penalty in some countries) people tend not to chain smoke pot. I believe that I have read that pot by comparison if used like tobacco is far more dangerous than tobacco but I stand to be corrected.

Here, I think, someone pulled over who has been smoking pot will be charge for driving under the influence as he would with alcohol. Yes, I just checked, a person impaired by pot smoking will be charged the same as he would for driving UIF alcohol.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, I smoke but I'm very active pretty much everyday.
LOL... that's like saying "yes I do coke, but I wear a red shirt".
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Riverside?
Catcher, why the hell would u park faaaaar away from the curve?
Who the hell does that?
You should never park on a curve , only on curbs should you park.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did that take like 2 weeks to say?
Because I thought you could think rationally yourself without anyone filling in all the blanks for you. Seriously, you never phrased your question like that before. Next time just be more specific.

“Dont kill innocent people just”

Since: Jul 12

"because they're inconvenient"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that. There's a few who would say you have a fathead.
hehehe....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen people park even further than 18 inches. Beats me why they do that. People do stupid things all the time. Keeps my bank account healthy.
Riverside is not by the side of a river.
It's inland from Los Angeles, in the desert.
It's full of rednecks. Do you know what a redneck is?
If you don't, ask RR.
I can't believe most Americans can't drive manuals, OMG, u guys think u so good driving automatics, 3 year olds can drive those and silly people can't even park near the curb, OMG, i feel like an expert car driver!!

So Redneck is a liar, he said by the river!

Yes, I know! I seen them!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, then they used my shirt to choke & kill someone.
I'm responsible for that - I should've had my shirts locked up.
Oh wait, I did. My doors were locked. And my property is 100% gated & locked....
I have one of these.

http://www.castleguardcanecorso.com/images/Ca...

Walking into my place unannounced when I'm not there is almost as stupid as walking in when I am there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I know it.
Then as long as no one else is around you when you smoke I am fine with that. Just don't use our health care system unless you pay cash. No one else should be responsible for your own ignorance.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
You'll probably get lung cancer, but otherwise...
"probably"?
You are still dodging. Do you believe that smoking cigarettes is very unhealthy?
yes.
Would you quit if you could?
Possibly.
Does the financial cost or the health concerns matter to you more?
Cost.
What do you tell your kids about smoking?

That its a bad habit and they should never start.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where any one said the thief who used a stolen gun is not responsible for that crime.
Just because they say the gun owner may have some responsibility, doesn't mean they advocate letting the criminal off. Geesh, talk about your limited mind set, its binary logic for you, isn't it. Either the criminal is guilty or the gunner owner is, but it can't be both. 1 or 0.
I believe that their point is that the gun owner who didn't properly secure his firearms also has some culpability. as with everything, there are different degrees of responsibility. People who own guns have to admit that they are in possession of a deadly tool and need to take the proper precautions to secure that tool. A bat doesn't fall into that category.
I am a gun owner/collector. Its people like you, who refuse to admit that the primary purpose of a gun is to kill. That in order to own a gun, people should be required to undergo a background check. I go even further, that you should be required to take a gun safety course, at least an 8 hour course.
Tell me, do you think Adam Lanza's mother shares some cupability in what happened in Newtown Cn? She knew her son was a little off, and dangerous (according to a man who used to baby sit him ). She took him to the range and taught him to shoot. she obviously didn't secure the guns from him.
So is she completely innocent of the massacre?
There is something really off about that whole incident, as the mother, according to her friends, had been desperately trying to get her son committed, but she helped him acquire, not just guns, but very dangerous guns. I suspect she innocently didn't understand just how insane he was. Unfortunately it cost her her life.

There is some university prof somewhere in the USA who runs an online blog about conspiracies, and he is convinced (or at least is showing how it could be) that the Conn shooting was all staged by actors, as a publicity gimmick for Obama, or something to that effect. While I know that there is some truth to some of the conspiracy theories that have floated around in my lifetime, because I am 100% positive that the stories we are given are never "the whole story", I can hardly imagine 28 people being claimed dead and it all being an act, and someone would not have blown that hoax wide open by now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Pat wrote:
Read it for yourself, unsupported nionsense and excuse making, attacking the authors and not the data.
I did, and apparently a LOT better than you did. So when they say;

"None of the DATA upon which the book is based was gathered with any consideration for the "race" of the subjects, and in fact, the studies on which the most in depth analyses were made consisted entirely of white subjects."

That's not attacking the data? Year right. You're full of it.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... that's like saying "yes I do coke, but I wear a red shirt".
I wish smokers would stay away from the gym.

It's very annoying to work out next to people who go into coughing fits.

And it's so apparent when it's a smoker and not somebody afflicted with a cold.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmmm..... Grilled cheese.....
Don't get me started.... LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In San Francisco, yes. But you have to carry at least a small towel, for sitting down at a cafe or restaurant chair. It's a public health measure.
Wonder what RR thinks about the government forcing you to sit on a towel for heaven's sake.
I'm only against towels on the heads...

Here, little peckers & flat breasts are why people shouldn't go around naked.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_nudity_...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I may have broken that law.
Well I haven't and I will probably go to my grave regretting that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementia, what country do you live in? Did you grow up in India?
I'm thinking of going to India next year for a number of reasons, one of them being I am a big fan of classical Indian music and will plan my visit with to coincide with one of the major classical music festivals they have every year.
I live in England, my dear. I came to England when I was a baby. My papa married my mummy from India. I'm from punjab, u know? I've been to india many times, I went there for 6 months once and I try to go every year!!

Me too, I love classical indian music and dance, it's beautiful!!

Which part u goin' to?

Catcher, what is sitting on a towel gonna do?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That is likely because those who smoke pot, and I have never tried it, so only know by what others tell me, if they were to smoke as many cigarettes of pot in a day as they did tobacco would likely suffer much worse health effects than from tobacco including frying their brain, but because it has such a big effect in small quantities, and usually it is not as easy to come by and expensive since it is mainly illegal (including the death penalty in some countries) people tend not to chain smoke pot. I believe that I have read that pot by comparison if used like tobacco is far more dangerous than tobacco but I stand to be corrected.
Here, I think, someone pulled over who has been smoking pot will be charge for driving under the influence as he would with alcohol. Yes, I just checked, a person impaired by pot smoking will be charged the same as he would for driving UIF alcohol.
A joint should keep you happy for 2/3 hrs.
A cigarette should keep you happy for 20 minutes.
Now is it because pot is stronger than tobacco you can go longer without or is it that tobacco is much more addictive that you need it more often.
And don't forget people add tobacco to their pot, so what are they really craving? The pot or the tobacco.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe most Americans can't drive manuals, OMG, u guys think u so good driving automatics, 3 year olds can drive those and silly people can't even park near the curb, OMG, i feel like an expert car driver!!
So Redneck is a liar, he said by the river!
Yes, I know! I seen them!!
I am an American, and I have four cars. Three are manuals, one is a manual/automatic (paddle shifters). And I am a very good driver.

Redneck should tell you what a redneck is, that's for sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> You should never park on a curve , only on curbs should you park.
Ooops, i'll remember that next time!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Christ, are you that lame? He didn't steal "something" - he stole a weapon DESIGNED to kill. Are you that blind dilbert? It's not THAT he stole - it's WHAT he stole.
Ok Brenda.

So if he stole my sledge hammer & killed someone with it, I'm off the hook...

You're just insanely anti-gun.

Relax.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 557,981 - 558,000 of683,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

527 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Dang It 110,397
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min Ruby88 52,638
Windows Live XP Super SP3 2013 Free Download Fu... (Aug '13) 13 min Raghad Adel 24
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Catcher1 218,183
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Sister Kathryn Lust 168,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min RoSesz 513,528
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min -Web 250,745
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min BenAdam 596,818
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr EdmondWA 89,782
•••
•••
•••