Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#587732 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that be nuts?!
I can't grasp why these anti-gun freaks want to NOT blame the thief....
the thief is going to jail;

just like you, if you have no insurance

Location hidden

#587733 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people find shit to be sexual.....
smokers one presumes
Pat

Granby, CT

#587734 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>The public has a choice as to whether or not to enter an establishment that allows legal behaviors that they do not agree with. Nobody forces people to enter their place of business.
What about the other employees, they don't count? So a person with breathing issues doesn't count? He should have to drive an extra 30 miles to find the same kind of business where no smoking is allowed?
The fact that this obnoxious habit of smoking is legal is irrelevant to the subject. It's legal to cover yourself in skunk spray too if you want to. The fact is that it is obnoxious and should no more be allowed then you to be allowed to blast loud music where ever you want to. It's called being a considerate person. If we were all considerate we would not need no smoking laws, but unfortunatley we do.
Pat

Granby, CT

#587735 Jan 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the thief is going to jail;
just like you, if you have no insurance
Not if the thief comes into my occupied house he's not. Then he's going to the morgue.

Location hidden

#587736 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, fine.
What if someone breaks into my home & steals my gun and uses it for crime?
Would you blame me or the thief?
====OR====
What if someone breaks into my home & steals my bat and uses it for crime?
check you insurance policy

because

you are looking at a multimillion dollar law suit

Location hidden

#587737 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that.
I don't understand why you'd favor the criminal...
I don't understand why you won't acknowledge that a burglar can steal anything in your home and use it as a weapon....
and you do not understand that guns are designed to kill, and baseball bats are just for fun.

Location hidden

#587738 Jan 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so if I leave a loaded gun on the front stoop and its stolen, I shouldn't be liable???
how about dynamite, if I leave a couple of cases of TNT out in the front yard and some Middle Eastern terrorists steal it then blow up a building killing hundreds of Americans, I shouldn't be liable...at least according to you.
tell me where does personal responsibility come into play???
RR is a christian, that is the entirety of his responsibility

he is (often) not right, but he is forgiven

he leaves loaded weapons lying about, to prove that he has a penis

Location hidden

#587739 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So.
Either you move or they move...
If it was me, smoking outside on a hill at a concert, and someone nearby asked me to move because they had asthma, I'd move.
If that same person was a dick about it, likes boooots' story, I'd blow smoke in their face.
is your medical play current?

Location hidden

#587740 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You know that pot is highly addictive too, doncha?
wrong

Location hidden

#587741 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking a single marijuana joint is equivalent to smoking 2.5 to 5 cigarettes in terms of damage to the lungs, mostly because of the differences in how pot and cigarette users smoke.
do you know anyone who smokes a whole joint?

Location hidden

#587742 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what the bat or guns "primary purpose" is.
The point is that they were stolen from you & used in a crime.
It also doesn't matter if they were locked up or not, they were STOLEN from you.
Your exterior doors are locked, so YES they were locked up...
my lawyer disagrees

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#587743 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the other employees, they don't count? So a person with breathing issues doesn't count? He should have to drive an extra 30 miles to find the same kind of business where no smoking is allowed?
The fact that this obnoxious habit of smoking is legal is irrelevant to the subject. It's legal to cover yourself in skunk spray too if you want to. The fact is that it is obnoxious and should no more be allowed then you to be allowed to blast loud music where ever you want to. It's called being a considerate person. If we were all considerate we would not need no smoking laws, but unfortunatley we do.
It is called the free market. If people didn't want to go to a smoking establishment then they wouldn't. If people don't want to work at a smoking establishment then, yes they can find another place for employment.If a smoking establishment got no business or couldn't keep employees then it would change it's policy in order to attract customers/employees.
Are you saying that we should outlaw inconsiderate behaviors? What is inconsiderate? Is it inconsiderate to not hold open doors for little old ladies?

Location hidden

#587744 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
When someone says a gun owner is responsible for a crime when that gun was stolen from them and they didn't commit the crime is favoring the criminal.
who cares

we are suing for a lot, because we are prepared for a "partial" win
Pat

Granby, CT

#587745 Jan 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you do not understand that guns are designed to kill, and baseball bats are just for fun.
Irrelevant distinction. Guns may be designed to kill but so long as there are valid legal reasons to kill, your point is pointless.

Location hidden

#587746 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that.
Why the hell would I need a lawyer is some criminal broke into my house, stole something, then used it in a crime.......
law suit

really big one

bigger than your "gun"

Location hidden

#587747 Jan 14, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You drink sooooo much beer and smoke, how the hell r u fit?
Redneck, does the bible not stop u from drinking and smoking???
HELLO!!! THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD!!
RR only claims christianity because he thinks there are benefits, he is completely self-serving.
Pat

Granby, CT

#587748 Jan 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is called the free market. If people didn't want to go to a smoking establishment then they wouldn't. If people don't want to work at a smoking establishment then, yes they can find another place for employment.If a smoking establishment got no business or couldn't keep employees then it would change it's policy in order to attract customers/employees.
Are you saying that we should outlaw inconsiderate behaviors? What is inconsiderate? Is it inconsiderate to not hold open doors for little old ladies?
We already do outlaw obnoxious behaviors, loud music, urinating in public and so forth. Irrational, inconsiderate fools like you are why we need no smoking laws.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#587749 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking a single marijuana joint is equivalent to smoking 2.5 to 5 cigarettes in terms of damage to the lungs, mostly because of the differences in how pot and cigarette users smoke.
Actually new studies show otherwise.
"Putting together 20 years of data—and using the magic of statistics to separate the effects of pot from those of tobacco, since people often smoke both—the researchers found that pot smokers seemed to have better lung function than people who didn’t smoke at all."

http://news.menshealth.com/news-every-pothead...

Location hidden

#587750 Jan 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking strictly about bars and maybe bowling alleys, private clubs. Places where adults get together to drink and have fun. Nobody should smoke in a restaurant or anyplace that children are present.
There are some strip clubs where I live. I wonder if a girl with one leg could get a job? Too much of a distraction? I'm going to look into it.
a smoking one legged stripper

is there a fetish for that?

Location hidden

#587751 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, then they used my shirt to choke & kill someone.
I'm responsible for that - I should've had my shirts locked up.
Oh wait, I did. My doors were locked. And my property is 100% gated & locked....
tell it to your lawyer when you give him is 10,000 retainer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 558,747
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min MakeWOrldPEaceUID... 175,500
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min AussieBobby 264,955
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 23 min MakeWOrldPEaceUID... 4,665
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 96,707
free phones 43 min vcsy 1
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 1 hr ben1979 358
Moses never existed 1 hr Hidingfromyou 714
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 604,735
More from around the web