Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588053 Jan 14, 2013
United in faith wrote:
unless it is a biography or a history text, such as the holy bible is.
The bibull is NOT history nor . It is text loosely based on historic events. Many things in the bibull have been scientifically disproven, such as Noah's world wide flood.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#588054 Jan 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. Anybody who would refuse to torture is more moral than your god.
<quoted text>
I would agree. So much for being made in its image.
<quoted text>
Your god is the most sadistic and genocidal creature in all of fiction, far surpassing your devil. If sin or your god existed, then your god would have been the one to create it, and deliberately.
God does not exist, so simple!

Location hidden

#588056 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Example: someone steals your phone & racks up a huge bill. You wouldn't have to pay that bill.
NOT always true.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588057 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Orange who?
Orangelion, stupid little ingrate! Look child, noah was not in the boat for 5'000 years, I don't know what you have taught yourself while growing up in naivety and too young to know the world, but noah was only in the boat for 5 days.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588058 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right, I forgot, you are only capable of reacting to others. That must really suck, being everyone's bitch.
Wow, that was just so gimpy. Whassamatta, the AIDS eating your brain?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588059 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to clarify that a little better to be true. Religions are based on man made myths, which are based on superstition. They recently found that even Neanderthal man had superstitions about burying people. I'm betting the god gene is found in their DNA. Modern man has between 1 and 4% Neanderthal DNA. Europeans have the highest amount.
Look child, Neanderthals don't exist, but are only a part of your youthful imagine!

Location hidden

#588060 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have a collection of classical music, my fav is when it's played on a piano.
I have a collection of classical music too, my fav is when it's played on a stereo.

Location hidden

#588061 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Since roughly only about 20% of Americans smoke
Huh? That was way back in 2005. It has been declining since then (probably because they all died off) to less than 19%.

Location hidden

#588062 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look child, Neanderthals don't exist, but are only a part of your youthful imagine!
Not anymore they don't but they DID! Which is more than I can say about your jesus "child".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588063 Jan 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Transparent much?
On the country "music" subject. With credit to IANS:
I don't like country music. But I don't denigrate those who do like it. And for the benefit of those who like country music, denigrate means "put down."
And yeah, I should have put the pit bull fetish on my list.
It's music whether or not you or IANS likes it...

Location hidden

#588064 Jan 14, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that is simply not true.
as a matter of fact a leading archeologist was on CNN with a 2 part documentry last month about the evidences found lending proof to the flood.
I'm sure you're wrong but I'll check the link once you provide one.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#588065 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
True, you don't have to prove it. You can simply accept the fact that you are just as dogmatic as the theist who also makes claims about god.
Sorry god never existed!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588066 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Orangelion, stupid little ingrate! Look child, noah was not in the boat for 5'000 years, I don't know what you have taught yourself while growing up in naivety and too young to know the world, but noah was only in the boat for 5 days.
Oh ya, I remember you as orangep_ssy......

The big mouth baby.

Location hidden

#588067 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That has EVERYTHING to do with it! The burglar ILLEGALLY broke into my house & took it.
Well since you didn't understand it the 100 times that people have explained it to you - if it wasn't properly secured in a safe then it wasn't properly secured - period. There needs to be some sort of "firewall" between the weapon and the inside of your house.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588068 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? That was way back in 2005. It has been declining since then (probably because they all died off) to less than 19%.
um..... 19% is "roughly" 20%.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588069 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Neanderthals don't exist.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588070 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? That was way back in 2005. It has been declining since then (probably because they all died off) to less than 19%.
You are a liberal I take it. It has actually been increasing since you want to legalize marijuana, foolish child!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588072 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not anymore they don't but they DID! Which is more than I can say about your jesus "child".
Don't be patronizing to me. Neanderthals never existed. Child? Is this how you behave with your parents? I'm no child. I am 59 years old. Do you ever respect your elders? They have far more power certainly than you have!

Location hidden

#588073 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.).....728
-ban hands, fists, feet, etc.
==
Fire 75
- ban fire
==
Drownin.....15
- ban water
==
Asphyxiation.....89
- ban breathing
==
Other weapons or weapons not stated.....853
- ban things not stated
Wow, that's really childish, even for you. Again, killing isn't the issue as life is fragile.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588074 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look child, so you have no self control now? Do you take marijuana too? It is renouned for taking away the IQ of kids who use it!
I don't think anyone "takes" marijuana.

But I've never smoked it. I've never done any drugs, except antibiotics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Mnbvc 30,864
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
More from around the web