Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588045 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Liability for it's use, or misuse. For example, if you are the legal owner, and it is stolen, then you are responsible for reporting it stolen, or be held partially responsible for what the thief uses it for.
Why? We're not responsible for anything stolen and/or what the thief uses it for. Example: someone steals your phone & racks up a huge bill. You wouldn't have to pay that bill.
Likewise, if it's used without your knowledge, you would have to prove that in court.
Easy. It was stolen. Just like if your car gets stolen and is caught in a drug bust, you would t get charged for drug trafficking.
This would drastically reduce the number of illegal guns, which is often used as an excuse for flooding society with more guns.
Doubtful. Most guns used in crimes are already illegal. Forcing law abiding citizens to get insurance wouldn't change that.
This way, people who wanted guns could have them, but they would bear the responsibility for them too. It's just logical.[QUOTE]

Not really.

[QUOTE] Of course, this would also necessitate gun registrations, which could be held at the state level, with states cooperating in sharing information, just like car registrations. And also like car registrations, each time a gun is bought or sold, it's legal ownership would be tracked.
Agreed. I see nothing wrong with gun registration. My guns are registered with the state of CA & if I ever sell them, they'll be re-registered to the new owner. If they're stolen, they're be registered as such.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588046 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust in god is a myth no more!
Because it is too true, stuff you, you ought to live in a dustbin!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588047 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello you stupid little turd! Remember orangelion?
Orange who?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588048 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You're generalizing. That's like saying all blacks are criminals or all Mexicans are laborers...
I love literature.
I have a collection of classical music, my fav is when it's played on a piano.
Country music is music - duh... See the "music" after "country"? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it ain't music. Garth Brooks is the #2 record seller of all time, just under Elvis. Kenny Chesney outsells his concerts more than any other artist in any other genre....
We really don't care about world affairs, I don't see how that keeping you down.
Wine is for p_ssies.
Wrong. Gimme a map, ills how you most countries.
Guns ARE cool.
We do? I've never owned a put bull, so.....
Generalizations? You claim we are using steorotypes, but yet you prove yourself just the same, foolish child!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#588049 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
Any religion is a myth no more!
You need to clarify that a little better to be true. Religions are based on man made myths, which are based on superstition. They recently found that even Neanderthal man had superstitions about burying people. I'm betting the god gene is found in their DNA. Modern man has between 1 and 4% Neanderthal DNA. Europeans have the highest amount.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588050 Jan 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... "outdoorsy".
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/out...
Was that your attempt at being a smartass? Better luck next time.
As for the rest of your response...
You're the one generalizing. I'm the one pointing out your generalizations.
He tries to act all sweet and cute but yet is little more than a worthless little bitch! No wonder he is now trying to act smart!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#588051 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You're generalizing. That's like saying all blacks are criminals or all Mexicans are laborers...
I love literature.
Country music is music - duh... See the "music" after "country"? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it ain't music. Garth Brooks is the #2 record seller of all time, just under Elvis. Kenny Chesney outsells his concerts more than any other artist in any other genre....
We really don't care about world affairs, I don't see how that keeping you down.
Wine is for p_ssies.
Wrong. Gimme a map, ills how you most countries.
Guns ARE cool.
We do? I've never owned a put bull, so.....
Transparent much?

On the country "music" subject. With credit to IANS:

I don't like country music. But I don't denigrate those who do like it. And for the benefit of those who like country music, denigrate means "put down."

And yeah, I should have put the pit bull fetish on my list.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588052 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where your going. You like pot but dislike tobacco. So you'll make any claim you can think of to honor pot and denegrates tobacco.
Got it. It's ok to smoke pot but it's bad to smoke cigarettes.....
Look child, so you have no self control now? Do you take marijuana too? It is renouned for taking away the IQ of kids who use it!
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588055 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? We're not responsible for anything stolen and/or what the thief uses it for. Example: someone steals your phone & racks up a huge bill. You wouldn't have to pay that bill.
<quoted text>
Easy. It was stolen. Just like if your car gets stolen and is caught in a drug bust, you would t get charged for drug trafficking.
<quoted text>
Doubtful. Most guns used in crimes are already illegal. Forcing law abiding citizens to get insurance wouldn't change that.
<quoted text>
Agreed. I see nothing wrong with gun registration. My guns are registered with the state of CA & if I ever sell them, they'll be re-registered to the new owner. If they're stolen, they're be registered as such.
So responsibilty doesn't exist does it? Look child, we are all responsible for dealing with issues we face, but you deny it, poor child!

Location hidden

#588053 Jan 14, 2013
United in faith wrote:
unless it is a biography or a history text, such as the holy bible is.
The bibull is NOT history nor . It is text loosely based on historic events. Many things in the bibull have been scientifically disproven, such as Noah's world wide flood.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#588054 Jan 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. Anybody who would refuse to torture is more moral than your god.
<quoted text>
I would agree. So much for being made in its image.
<quoted text>
Your god is the most sadistic and genocidal creature in all of fiction, far surpassing your devil. If sin or your god existed, then your god would have been the one to create it, and deliberately.
God does not exist, so simple!

Location hidden

#588056 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Example: someone steals your phone & racks up a huge bill. You wouldn't have to pay that bill.
NOT always true.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588057 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Orange who?
Orangelion, stupid little ingrate! Look child, noah was not in the boat for 5'000 years, I don't know what you have taught yourself while growing up in naivety and too young to know the world, but noah was only in the boat for 5 days.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588058 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right, I forgot, you are only capable of reacting to others. That must really suck, being everyone's bitch.
Wow, that was just so gimpy. Whassamatta, the AIDS eating your brain?
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#588059 Jan 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to clarify that a little better to be true. Religions are based on man made myths, which are based on superstition. They recently found that even Neanderthal man had superstitions about burying people. I'm betting the god gene is found in their DNA. Modern man has between 1 and 4% Neanderthal DNA. Europeans have the highest amount.
Look child, Neanderthals don't exist, but are only a part of your youthful imagine!

Location hidden

#588060 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have a collection of classical music too, my fav is when it's played on a stereo.

Location hidden

#588061 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Since roughly only about 20% of Americans smoke
Huh? That was way back in 2005. It has been declining since then (probably because they all died off) to less than 19%.

Location hidden

#588062 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look child, Neanderthals don't exist, but are only a part of your youthful imagine!
Not anymore they don't but they DID! Which is more than I can say about your jesus "child".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588063 Jan 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Transparent much?
On the country "music" subject. With credit to IANS:
I don't like country music. But I don't denigrate those who do like it. And for the benefit of those who like country music, denigrate means "put down."
And yeah, I should have put the pit bull fetish on my list.
It's music whether or not you or IANS likes it...

Location hidden

#588064 Jan 14, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that is simply not true.
as a matter of fact a leading archeologist was on CNN with a 2 part documentry last month about the evidences found lending proof to the flood.
I'm sure you're wrong but I'll check the link once you provide one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 52 min OffTheClock 79,264
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,336
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 5 hr Ccrea 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Just Think 701,335
Targeted Individuals, those illegally surveille... (Apr '17) 8 hr Endofdays 7
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 10 hr ANGRYPOOPDAD 55
Doctor REALITY obsessed with OJ Simpson 11 hr Doctor REALITY 66