Prove there's a god.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587845 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obnoxious is a relative & subjective term.
Watching some fat f_ck smacking down on a bag of Doritos is obnoxious.
Our society has determined smoking is obnoxious just as it has public masturbation. Deal with it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#587846 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even hearing the SLURP, SLURP, CRUNCH, CHUNK, SLOP, SLOP of a fat f_cker eating is obnoxious.
And by the way this discussion is going, things that are obnoxious should be outlawed...
WTF?
You can scornfully gaze at and look down upon overweight people all you like.

If you do, then don't get offended and bothered when others do the same to you... for whatever reason.

That being said, I'm not all that sure you're capable of the latter. You guys (Christians) have been looking down your noses at the rest of the world for centuries, only to bitch and whine when the same *courtesy* is sent back your way.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587847 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't want freedom or equality.
I want freedom from exposure to your nasty obnoxious habit and I have it! I love freedom.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#587848 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes He does!
Prove it!
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587849 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to you, myths are of course no facts!
True they are myths, myths you can not prove are false so stop making claims you can not prove or else you are just like the theist.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587850 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is the end for all men!
Now that is indeed a fact!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#587851 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obnoxious is a relative & subjective term.
Watching some fat f_ck smacking down on a bag of Doritos is obnoxious.
Yep. I used to work with this fat girl who would eat while on the computer. It was so gross. One day she was eating cheetos and had those orange crumbs stuck all over her greasy purple lipsticked lips, licking her orange crumbed fingers and then touching the keyboard.....
Bleh. I had to use that same keyboard when she was done. It was just as cringe inducing as the guy exposing himself at the QuikeeMart was.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587852 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your opinion on what is or is not obnoxious. I find the smell of tobacco to be very pleasant.
<quoted text>
Because everyone keep signoring the hypocrisy of it all. Here at work I can't smoke indoors because of health issues. But the forklifts run all day long & are spewing out chemicals that are millions of times deadlier...
<quoted text>
We're not discussing sexual rights. We can start if you want....
<quoted text>
Yes, student, that would affect me. I have to look at your fugly face when you orgasm.
You whine like a little baby. Smoking is obnoxious and there is a rational argument to back that up. Chew tobacco at your desk then if you have this love affair with the smell of tobacco.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#587853 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
Our society has determined smoking is obnoxious just as it has public masturbation. Deal with it.
What society is that, the society of liberal p_ssies?

Maybe you should change your statement to: "Some people in our society has determined smoking is obnoxious."

Oh wait, that'd be honesty & you have a problem with that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587854 Jan 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You can scornfully gaze at and look down upon overweight people all you like.
If you do, then don't get offended and bothered when others do the same to you... for whatever reason.
That being said, I'm not all that sure you're capable of the latter. You guys (Christians) have been looking down your noses at the rest of the world for centuries, only to bitch and whine when the same *courtesy* is sent back your way.
I don't get offended if someone doesn't like or doesn't approve of something I do.

I'm just keeping the playing field even.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587856 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
You first!

You make the claim "never a god!"

Prove it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#587855 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Every wave in the universe evolves into another type of wave; why would/should human brainwaves be an exception to that law of physics?

Oh, wait....look who I'm asking....

...nevermind.

xD

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587857 Jan 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I used to work with this fat girl who would eat while on the computer. It was so gross. One day she was eating cheetos and had those orange crumbs stuck all over her greasy purple lipsticked lips, licking her orange crumbed fingers and then touching the keyboard.....
Bleh. I had to use that same keyboard when she was done. It was just as cringe inducing as the guy exposing himself at the QuikeeMart was.
LMAO! That's gross.

I got this fat broad at work that always has something to eat in her desk. Always. It's against company policy but they don't do anything. I guess they're (bosses) afraid of offending her fat ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587858 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You whine like a little baby. Smoking is obnoxious and there is a rational argument to back that up. Chew tobacco at your desk then if you have this love affair with the smell of tobacco.
Oh, quit your sniveling. A few posts ago you said you have your freedom... Why are you still complaining?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587859 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the women?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587861 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, quit your sniveling. A few posts ago you said you have your freedom... Why are you still complaining?
Keep stomping your feet little girl and see where it gets you. Common sense prevails over your inconsiderate obnoxious habit. Boo hoo.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#587862 Jan 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"How they are used is not in question. The purpose of there manufacture is"
So I'll ask you again, do you feel a gun can not serve a just and rational purpose? Is it wrong to shoot and injure a violent predator in defense of your home or family? Honestly, I still do not see your point.
Yes, As I have said before, a gun can serve a purpose. That purpose is not in the hands of the average Joe who can quite easily have a breakdown, harbour a grudge, get stoned or drunk or simply have an off day

And innocent children get shot.

It happens, too often

I don’t care whether you see my point or not, I made it particularly clear with examples so that only means one thing, you are not willing to consider my point.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#587863 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What society is that, the society of liberal p_ssies?
Maybe you should change your statement to: "Some people in our society has determined smoking is obnoxious."
Oh wait, that'd be honesty & you have a problem with that.
"Some people in our society has determined smoking is obnoxious"

Yes, the rational, considerate, intelligent people have determined that and you're outnumbered.

You whine like a baby and I dont even believe you work for somebody for if you did you would not be here all day not working.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#587864 Jan 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What about the women?
Women zombies, I tell ya, they can't keep a top on for anything.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#587865 Jan 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are designed for killing. Uhm...in rare cases, they might also be nice to look at.
Despite common assumption, guns are remarkably bad at cleaning your microwave. They're quite poor at substituting for vacuums and, I can assure you, have no place in the swimming pool.
Guns are made for killing. Anyone who says differently owns guns s/he fears will be taken away.
Again, your words make perfect sense

To me at least, not sure the gun owners will agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 445,568
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 92,594
Gay men sleeping with women and men is unaccept... 1 hr I no wat I no 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr truth 286,007
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,090
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,730
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 19,320
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,620
More from around the web