Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587599 Jan 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot addiction is dependent on the personality type, just as alcohol addiction is.
The vast majority of people who have smoked pot do not become addicted to it. Just like alcohol, the vast majority of people who drink alcohol do not become addicted to it
with cigarette smoking, its a physical addiction, independent of the personality.
BULLSHIT!
Why do you think they piss test every job in the USA today...you are in denial of your own addictions.

Location hidden

#587600 Jan 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I may have broken that law.
See? There jist ain't no justice...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#587601 Jan 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT!
Why do you think they piss test every job in the USA today...you are in denial of your own addictions.
Drug tests determine what's in your system.

They don't measure "addiction."

I encourage you to think it through. Think it over.

Location hidden

#587602 Jan 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I leave the keys in, i'm lucky i have good Neighbours.
Sometimes, I don't park the car in the garage so when I have to go out in early morning and the car has snow or frost on it, i start it and put heating on and then i come inside, coz it's warm!
I'm going to do it again tomorrow morning, I mean this morning.
Ya better watch out sis...they'll be a charg'n ya with accomplice ta murder....or at least attemped accomplice anaways.

Location hidden

#587603 Jan 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I used to smoke, probably more than you. There was never any doubt that it was a health hazard but those addictive chemicals had me hooked. You are literally being - manipulated - by the tobacco companies and you don't even know it.
That explains it. Noth'n worser than a first roller...bad as fundies when it comes down to it.

Long Beach, CA

#587604 Jan 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That explains it. Noth'n worser than a first roller...bad as fundies when it comes down to it.
What's a first roller?

Location hidden

#587605 Jan 13, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementia, what country do you live in? Did you grow up in India?
I'm thinking of going to India next year for a number of reasons, one of them being I am a big fan of classical Indian music and will plan my visit with to coincide with one of the major classical music festivals they have every year.
Stay away from the northern borders...they been rais'n hell there for 4000 years or more now.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#587606 Jan 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug tests determine what's in your system.
They don't measure "addiction."
I encourage you to think it through. Think it over.

They do indirectly , if you test positive more than once.

Location hidden

#587607 Jan 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking strictly about bars and maybe bowling alleys, private clubs. Places where adults get together to drink and have fun. Nobody should smoke in a restaurant or anyplace that children are present.
There are some strip clubs where I live. I wonder if a girl with one leg could get a job? Too much of a distraction? I'm going to look into it.
Hey! If'n ya kin swing around a pole, Ya gott'r dicked sis!

Location hidden

#587608 Jan 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
u liar, u always sound drunk!
lol, i can imagine u exercising with a beer can, bringing it up to your lips and then back down, that's your workout, lol!!!
That has a deep meaning, but he didn't smoke!!
And I don't believe Jesus drunk wine for enjoyment, water was hard to find and it wasn't clean to drink in olden days so they drunk wine and things. U can't compare that time with now, unless u live in Africa.
Whaaaat? I don't drink water either.
Fish flunk in it!

Location hidden

#587609 Jan 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
u liar, u always sound drunk!
lol, i can imagine u exercising with a beer can, bringing it up to your lips and then back down, that's your workout, lol!!!
That has a deep meaning, but he didn't smoke!!
And I don't believe Jesus drunk wine for enjoyment, water was hard to find and it wasn't clean to drink in olden days so they drunk wine and things. U can't compare that time with now, unless u live in Africa.
He didn't wash his stinky feet either. Did you know that mary had to pour a whole pint of expensive perfume on his feet so everyone else there could stand ta eat dinner?

Location hidden

#587610 Jan 13, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> You should never park on a curve , only on curbs should you park.
That;s right! You'll wind up gett'n hit in the apex by a stolen car!
But not to worry...the guy that owns it will pay for it....if the driver din't shoot ya with his stolen gun...then the guy who owns the car and the gun will pay fer yer funeral...so it's all good right?

Long Beach, CA

#587611 Jan 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They do indirectly , if you test positive more than once.
You just might be your regular recreational smoker.

Just like your neighbor might be your regular recreational drinker.

Under control, living life.

I don't understand an objection to either.

Location hidden

#587612 Jan 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gott'r dicked sis!
So to speak.

Maybe a pirate outfit to start? I need a stripper name. Help me out.

Location hidden

#587613 Jan 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe most Americans can't drive manuals, OMG, u guys think u so good driving automatics, 3 year olds can drive those and silly people can't even park near the curb, OMG, i feel like an expert car driver!!
So Redneck is a liar, he said by the river!
Yes, I know! I seen them!!
In America, we usually keep the manuals in the glovenox of the auto. However, sometimes when a theif steals a car, he takes it out and reads it while he is driving it because he ain't really familiar with the auto. as a result he hits some azzhole that's parked too far away from the curb. Now he gets out and shoots the guy with his stolen gun coz he's mad(he just wrecked his new car). The guy he shot was smok'n a cigarette an wearing a Dress, so now he just shot a gay guy too! He's in deep shit! The westboro church is com'n down the street to protest the gay guy's funeral before he even gets burried...everybody stops in silence fer a minute(respect ya know). Then everyone starts runn'n round yell'n}}}where the hell is the insurance agent{{{{{{who's gonna pay fer all this}}}??? Congress passes some real dunbass law and everyone goes home...BROKE!
Thjat's America fer ya!

Location hidden

#587614 Jan 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one of these.
http://www.castleguardcanecorso.com/images/Ca...
Walking into my place unannounced when I'm not there is almost as stupid as walking in when I am there.
Reminds me o' my ex.

Location hidden

#587615 Jan 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Reminds me o' my ex.
You were looking at the tongue, right?

Location hidden

#587616 Jan 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in England, my dear. I came to England when I was a baby. My papa married my mummy from India. I'm from punjab, u know? I've been to india many times, I went there for 6 months once and I try to go every year!!
Me too, I love classical indian music and dance, it's beautiful!!
Which part u goin' to?
Catcher, what is sitting on a towel gonna do?
It keeps yer farts from discolor'n the fabric on the chair, and muffels the noise so the expensive crystal glass don't break.

Location hidden

#587617 Jan 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Society made the rules, courts make decisions on infractions when people break the rules. I think technically the driver should be charged because the law states that one cannot smoke in an enclosed space where you and/or others work. That is the letter of the law, but I think since the law is intended to protect others from smokers, because we can't legislate agaisnt people deliberately doing harmful things which themselves are legal, then he should have got off of that charge with a severe warning, but no fine or whatever the punishment is.
No Boooots. Government makes rules. Society breaks them. That's why there are prisons.

Location hidden

#587618 Jan 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, cutie pie, at the end of the bloody day, if u believe in science, it's all about survival of the fittest! They rule so they they make the rules!!
Why, Thank You my dear.[Gracious sweeping Bow]...with that attitude perhaps you might make a proper queen for my kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Passing thru 8,037
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 603,302
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 22 min Critical Eye 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,879
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 41,138
anyone got cheap cigarettes for sale? (Mar '12) 2 hr David96_ 15
Golden Virginia and Amber leaf wanted 2 hr David96_ 1
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) Sat i fkedurBeezyanally 279
More from around the web