Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#587342 Jan 13, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a VERY LONG list of experts on intelligence that you disagree with, fool.
Once something has been disproven it doesn't have to be repeatedly disproven, fool.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#587343 Jan 13, 2013
It boggles my mind that people like RR are still running loose in society. I used to have these arguments with people back 10 or 15 years ago, when the smoking bans were just starting to catch on, but now anyone who argues that a non-smoker has the right to leave a bar, or restaurant, if he doesn't like the smoke, just has not got the message that all of the medical people in the whole world have been trying to get across for 50 years or so.

Any right ends when that right affects the rights of other people. That doesn't mean that those whose rights are being infringed on can leave if they don't want to be harmed; it means that those doing the harm, if they want to do what they are doing must leave, because they do not have the right to do a harmful act where it will harm other people.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#587344 Jan 13, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>. You being an atheist came from where ? You came from a non existent place. And when you die you will be going back to that non existent place.
I think you have a lot in common with this non existent god you speak of.
when did nature become nonexistent?
how stupid can you religitards get
btw you havent answered my question
what is aetheric energy?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#587345 Jan 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. If you didn't possess it in the first place then the burden wouldn't be yours.
What if somebody steals your car?

Then they use that stolen vehicle to run over a couple people and kill them.

Who's responsibility do you think that is?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#587346 Jan 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO!
Sure, Mr PotSmoker....
I don't smoke pot, and I certainly wouldn't smoke it around people that didn't want my smoke going in their lungs.
Pat

Granby, CT

#587347 Jan 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Once something has been disproven it doesn't have to be repeatedly disproven, fool.
Then prove the world wrong and create an IQ test that is unbiased and that blacks can perform equally as well on. What, you can't? Why not? Is it because the bias is like god, invisible and impossible to detect? LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587348 Jan 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It has become just so much more obvious since indoors became non-smoking just how bad things were in all public places in the past. Now if I catch even a whiff of someone's smoke, even outside, it bothers me, and the smell of people, who have been smoking, when you are stuck with them in an elevator, or a small room can be nauseating. I always smile to myself when I see someone who has spent all sorts of time and money dressing themselves to go out to some fancy place, and they smell so bad that one can't go near them anyway.
I think they call that 'third hand smoke'. I see that they are passing laws in some places against 3rd hand smoke too. Examples are public vehicles, rental vehicles, hotel/motel rooms, etc. My wife has a lot of allergies and she is very specific about making sure that we get a room that is designated non smoking, and that it has not had anyone smoking in it, which is pretty easy to tell. She was a smoker for a few years when she was a young woman too. She gets very upset if we are waiting on a bus, and someone else who is also waiting, lights a cigarette upwind from us, which it seems most people want to do - maybe their little notice of rebelling against the smoking laws.
I thought my ex-partner was going to get us into a fight when we were sitting outside on the side of a hill watching a concert one time, when some idiot near us lit up a cigar (it never ceases to amaze me that anyone with even one brain cell would have the nerve to light a cigar near other people). One of the other men sitting near us was offering to dump the guy in the river nearby but we didn't take him up on the offer.
Why was that guy an idiot?

You guys were outside on a hill.

Is it because you dislike the smell of his cigar?

Perhaps he disliked the look of your face.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587349 Jan 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. In Long Beach, smoking is illegal in all city parks and beaches.
You better stay in the Inland Empire.
That's okay, I don't pay attention to no smoking rules.

I like going to Disneyland and p*ssing off people by smoking any where feel like it.

After all, we are outdoors...
Pat

Granby, CT

#587350 Jan 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair?!
This isn't about human rights you idiot, how was it "fair" to put up a flat rule that says "NO SMOKING"?
That's very one-sided to be fair, don't you think?
It's just as fair as saying no playing loud rap music at your desk. If you want to be obnoxious that is your right but you need to do it on your own time and on your own property.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#587351 Jan 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"was"? So she's not 90 anymore?
No.

She's 90 and a couple of months.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#587352 Jan 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Once something has been disproven it doesn't have to be repeatedly disproven, fool.

Then why do you keep trying?

Shall not be infringed.

Though oui you try to jam your foot in my door of freedom.
Luckily I had real steel.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#587353 Jan 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> In the same note you probably have no problem with the consumption of a far more deadly and lethal version of the habit. Cannabis Sativa
OK.

Now you're entering into the batshit crazy zone.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587354 Jan 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke pot, and I certainly wouldn't smoke it around people that didn't want my smoke going in their lungs.
Then I apologize.

I'm just used to hypocrites telling me how bad smoking is.

Like my little brother, an avid pot smoker, tells me.

Or that fat broad at work, telling me that cigarettes kill while at the sane time chorine down a whole pizza.

Or boooots, need I say more?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587355 Jan 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
It boggles my mind that people like RR are still running loose in society.
HA HA HA!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587356 Jan 13, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Now you're entering into the batshit crazy zone.
You saying that pot is healthier than tobacco?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587357 Jan 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
Any right ends when that right affects the rights of other people.
What?!

Then you shouldn't have the right to vote, cuz it could affect my rights....

You're nuts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#587358 Jan 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
depends.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#587359 Jan 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultimately your insurance , provided the thief had none. But to be honest...this is America injured people have lawyers that sue everybody.

The problem is the gun in a drawer in your own house , is protected the same as a knife or dynamite in it. It was never to leave the premises and only entered the public arena because of theft.
To suing someone for being a victim is the same as...
Suing the bank who's robber used the money he stole , to pay a hitman to kill someone. In a wrongful death suit.

It is possible , but you would have to prove the bank was negligent in leaving money to be stolen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587360 Jan 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
It boggles my mind that people like RR are still running loose in society. I used to have these arguments with people back 10 or 15 years ago, when the smoking bans were just starting to catch on, but now anyone who argues that a non-smoker has the right to leave a bar, or restaurant, if he doesn't like the smoke, just has not got the message that all of the medical people in the whole world have been trying to get across for 50 years or so.
Any right ends when that right affects the rights of other people. That doesn't mean that those whose rights are being infringed on can leave if they don't want to be harmed; it means that those doing the harm, if they want to do what they are doing must leave, because they do not have the right to do a harmful act where it will harm other people.
I'm gonna have to agree with RR on this one. What happened to the bar owner's rights? If he/she wants to allow smoking in their establishment then it should be up to them. Put a sign on the door. "By entering, you accept the fact that you may come in contact with second hand smoke". If you don't like that, don't go in. If you don't want to work there, work elsewhere.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587361 Jan 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>depends.
OK, say your not wearing Depends.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Naked Truth from ... 608,221
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 7 min lyca 42
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min duststorm 442,093
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 5,554
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 574,128
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 19 min sall 163
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 39 min Romans Road 948
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Aardvark Ratnick 268,904
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 10 hr coco 204
More from around the web