Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
How many human racial categories are there, and how do you differentiate between them?
Dick size.
Wallet size.
Wife size.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet!
Hey, I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna start puttin dollar bills in your pants....
I don't get it?

Normally, in our culture when girls dance, men throw money on top of us as we dance. Why in the pants? What if u not wearing any?

WHY??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u forget that i'm a sikh?
The words towel-head are offence to sikhs!!
I'll let u off this time, but next time, think, Redneck!!
OK, carry on dancing!
Oh, stop.

Don't get offended by anything, ever.

Be better than that.

*twirls away*

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna start puttin dollar bills in your pants....
Thanks, but I prefer 50s, or at least 20s.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire makes me horny.
A lot of things do, actually.
And your point is?

I thought men are horny all the time, anyway!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it?
Normally, in our culture when girls dance, men throw money on top of us as we dance. Why in the pants? What if u not wearing any?
WHY??
In America, when girls dance we put money in their waistline.

If they're not wearing a bottom, then we put up up their p_ssy.

It's just a slutty way to get her to do more for less ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick size.
Wallet size.
Wife size.
lol!

Wife size?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You think all us white folk be crazy like?
Gee, I saw a movie or a tv show (fiction) where a killer switched the heads of two women he had killed (it could even have been a book I read, but I know it is familiar).

After the commander of one of our most public and major military bases in Canada (the Airforce site where all the dead from Afghanistan are brought first on returning their bodies to Canada) was arrested, tried, and convicted of the murder of two women (one his own officer who had flown as a stewardess with him, when he was flying dignataries around), and attacked others, and broke into about 80 homes and took women's underwear, some of which he photographed himself wearing, I can believe just about anything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Williams

What gets me is how did such a psychopath get to such a high level in the military without something showing up about him that seemed a bit 'off'? It wasn't as if he had just suddenly become that way as it appeared from the number of breakends that he had been at it for quite a long time.

However, I suppose if a person is trained to kill as their job, then they must have a certain amount of a killer instinct in them.

Aside from the sheer sickness and horror of what he did, it must be terribly humiliating for a high ranking military officer to be arrested by cops and charged with murder and imprisoned. Strangely though I don't know if they actually confirmed they had known each other, and possibly plotted together, one of the other Canadian psychopathic killers and rapists, who killed 3 girls in the city I am living in now, plus attacked and raped countless others in Toronto before he moved here, also went to the same college as this airforce officer did and allegedly at the same time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo

The Bernardo crimes, his arrest and trials all took place before I moved to this city, but I did know a family where I lived before, whose daughter went missing after a July 1st celebration dance at her hometown on July 3, 1988, and subsequently a rumor was circulated that a purse had been found in Bernardo's home after he was arrested in the early 90's which had belonged to another woman who attended the same dance and had lot her purse, which started the rumor, never confirmed as being true, that Bernardo must have been there at the time, though it is a couple hours from here, and he must have abducted the woman who has never been found. Some of her family members were clients of mine when I worked at a bank in the area, and I had met her brother several years before when taking an interview to work for a company which he worked for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop.
Don't get offended by anything, ever.
Be better than that.
*twirls away*
Say's the person who gets offended when catholics are called christian's!! HELLO!

Fabulous, babe! Give us a shimmy, hun!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Smokers are the same way.
So why do smokers get charged extra tax for smoking and fat f_cks don't lay extra tax for their food?
Could it be that food does have a useful purpose whereas tobacco, when used as its producers intend, will kill 2 of every 3 users? We have to eat to live, but smoking has no effect on life other than making it more unplesant and shortening it, and making life for those around the smoker from unpleasant to unbearable. It would then be putting a hardship on people who are poor and can barely afford food to tax them for food, because they do have to have food.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In America, when girls dance we put money in their waistline.
If they're not wearing a bottom, then we put up up their p_ssy.
It's just a slutty way to get her to do more for less ;)
But 1 dollar? Who's cheap now??

I think u talking dirty dancing, men in my culture probably do that when girls are doing dirty dancing, too!

Does God allow u to do that?

Looks like I gotta call Moses!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I prefer 50s, or at least 20s.
Pounds would be better, too!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Pat wrote:
Racial-ethnic differences in IQ bell curves are essentially the same when youngsters leave high school as when they enter first grad
The bell curve has been debunked many times since its introduction. IQ tests are culturally biased and mostly written by whites. For example; one of the best known IQ test is from Dr. David Wechsler ( http://www.testingmom.com/wp-content/uploads/... ) who wrote the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale and the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, among others. Some common IQ tests are the WAIS [Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale], the WISC [Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children] and the WMS [Wechsler Memory Scale](for Adults), the BAS [British Ability Scales] and the NHAIS [Naylor-Harwood Adult Intelligence Scale). Each one focuses on a separate segment of the population.
An IQ test is really a mixture of several smaller sub-tests, and each smaller test looks at a variety of cognitive skills which can be roughly divided into verbal, memory and spatial.

Also, it is quite expensive to run the full series of IQ tests such as the Wechsler series, so to “guess-tamate” someones IQ there are cheaper and less accurate methods of estimating someones IQ. many stats are based on these cheaper tests, and these cheaper IQ tests do not really tell you very much about the person, except for maybe separating a retarded person from a “normal” person.(whatever that is). For example; A Dyslectics IQ score is usually around 80 and 90 because they have defective spacial abilities. Yet Dyslectics can be very educated and intelligent. Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, and Albert Einstein were all Dyslectics!

So an IQ test can really only tell you a very small amout about a person, and almost nothing about how intelligent they are. And even if someone scores low on one test, another test taken at another time could give very different results. One of the myths about IQ is that is that a persons IQ is same from childhood through adulthood, but this isn’t necessarily true. So I don’t buy any correlation between IQ tests and how much money they have. Honey Bobo is certainly no genius, and yet she probably makes more money than everyone in this thread put together.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
So then.....
....never buy anything?
No, be responsible for what you buy. Liability insurance has a funny way of insuring that (pun intended).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

christianity is EVIL wrote:
people get fat bc they have no self control,no one can change you,you have to change yourself
Biased and uneducated, but not true. This has already been covered here.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Clementia wrote:
And your point is?
I thought men are horny all the time, anyway!
If you tease me, the demon might come out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Wife size?
Ever see a rich guy with a fat girl?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
The "claim" I made is that it's illegal to kill children.
Last time I looked it's illegal to kill everyone, so then your comment is totally retarded and a waste of time. Nothing new for you huh?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Pounds would be better, too!
Coins can be uncomfortable within the garment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
That sucks.
So when you die, you just turn off like a busted TV?
Yep. All the more reason not to WASTE your life being a slave to some man made religion, and instead focus on trying to be generous, caring and help your fellow man when needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

627 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 533,189
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,465
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Insults Are Easier 256,801
Nine Eleven 29 min passing by 37
not happy 34 min andet1987 2
Gleep 41 min andet1987 55
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 44 min Naija Man 16
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr SimmerExtreme 85
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr EXPERT 115,435
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 172,510
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••