Pat

Granby, CT

#586802 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Attitude.....I like it! ;-)
No seriously, I thought race had everything to do with genetics. Why u think different?
You are correct. Race is defined as a group of people related by common heredity.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586803 Jan 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that IQ tests to a certain degree are based on how well educated you are in completing IQ tests. I know people with very high IQs who would likely get completely stumped on some of the tests because not having experienced that form of testing would not even be aware of what the test was asking of them. In general though they likely are somewhat represtative of how intelligent a person is. But if you took a very intelligent person out of the jungle in Brazil, who could neither read nor write, and gave him an IQ test verbally, I doubt that he would score very high.
That's what I was trying to say. They say Indians are good at IQ tests because that's what the questions are like in India and here in England we had to do IQ tests every bloody year, mock and real one's, and u just know what the questions are going to be like, they're always the same, so of course we're gonna do better than black and white people. We're brainwashed for the IQ tests.

Plus we get a good beating from our mother, with the rolling pin, if we don't, lol, I think that's the secret to getting high scores!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#586804 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
Right, and evolution is a lie.... You are probably too stupid to even realize it but you have just claimed that Darwin's theory of natural selection is not correct. Do differing environments create different outcomes on a species or not? You can't have your cake and eat it too.
I said "race" was a cultural concept, which it is. Genetic differences in populations do not constitute races.

Darwin didn't support racism, or Social Darwinism, which was an agenda driven farce, not a scientific endeavor.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586805 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
Ghettos are created by the people who live in them, not cast upon these people.
Really? So someone can't be born into a ghetto? Lots of bad things happen in ghettos, not just "low IQ" things. Also, IQ and intelligence are NOT the same thing.

Embrace the grey.

#586806 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I was watching this science thing about IQ tests and they were saying that the IQ test isn't judging your academic ability but it actually shows how well adapted u r to modern society. Anyway, I didn't get it.
A black person can be clever and still have a low IQ test score and vice versa.
This is going to make Catcher think you're HFY!!!

Shhhhh!

Location hidden

#586807 Jan 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a passing the orange that you hold under your chin in a mixed group of men and women? That can be exciting. They used to play that at community social events when I was a kid, and so women could get to nuzzle some other woman's husband and vice versa while trying to pass an orange without using their hands.
We were a relatively thin society back in those days. Today I am not sure that about half the population could hold an orange under their chin, because there would be too much fat in the way.
Yh, we play that too, but not with an orange just with a squishy ball!

lol, I know what u mean, every year I seem to see more fat people, what's it gonna be like in 50yrs?`Ewwwwwwwwww....lol!

I'm sure we can play, I've got plenty of space under my chin. U up for it?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#586808 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was trying to say. They say Indians are good at IQ tests because that's what the questions are like in India and here in England we had to do IQ tests every bloody year, mock and real one's, and u just know what the questions are going to be like, they're always the same, so of course we're gonna do better than black and white people. We're brainwashed for the IQ tests.
Plus we get a good beating from our mother, with the rolling pin, if we don't, lol, I think that's the secret to getting high scores!
As long as she isn't beating you on the head.:)

Location hidden

#586809 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You'll come in second place if it's a race to find the CAKE,'cuss after you guys ate the last one, I'm not about to lose another cake. That goes for potato salad too.
potato salad? What salad? HA! it's gone..u too late!! ;-p

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#586810 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry my dear, he definitely exists in your mind, that's why u can't stop going on about him!
Forget this, Henry!!!
There is a Henry!

Bud gods are only human constructs!!

No heaven! No hell! Just life!

Yay for life!

Location hidden

#586811 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Race is defined as a group of people related by common heredity.
You know if I was wrong, I would've complained (in writing, lol) to my university for teaching me sh*t and taking my money for teaching me sh*t!!

That's why in India we didn't breed outside of our caste. Before, u'll see that the characteristics of each caste was VERY different but now we breeding with anyone so the differences are changing.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#586812 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're both confused. Race is a competition between runners to see who is the fastest :p
Or horses, or bicyclists, or swimmers, or even politicians!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586813 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
D.C. Sniper qualifies as a seriaql killer. Mass murders do their killing in multiples at the same time.
More whites are serial killers due to population numbers but the percentage of blacks that are serial killers is higher than the percentage of whites that are serial killers.
Oh but Pat , this is where you are mistaken.
Black people kill because of reasons that make sense.(mostly) Even serial murderers who are black follow a pattern of behavior that is predictable. This is where the white killer in his evasion is ultimately and completely more stupidior . And sadly the complexity
of mental disorder is reflected in ability to plan bizarre episodes of psychotic behavior.

Let's never pretend this is a good thing.
And this is more rule than the exception.
Because a single person can change the stats forever.

Location hidden

#586814 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
This is going to make Catcher think you're HFY!!!
Shhhhh!
U never know, who I am!

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Come on, Tide. Let's play ball under the chin!!

Location hidden

#586815 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're both confused. Race is a competition between runners to see who is the fastest :p
Break it down better.

Race is a contest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586816 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
potato salad? What salad? HA! it's gone..u too late!! ;-p
Gone? Again? What's with you people eating all the potato salad?---Note to self; don't invite them to picnic.

Embrace the grey.

#586817 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Attitude.....I like it! ;-)
No seriously, I thought race had everything to do with genetics. Why u think different?
Racial categories have never been defined strictly by genetic variation, and if they were, there likely wouldn't be many actual people who fit neatly into one category or another, unless the categories were very narrow.(siblings with the same mother and father could be considered a distinct race)

Even if the categories existed, and were defined biologically, the only way to see what category a person belonged to would be to look at their DNA. That is why I say that race is a cultural construct. That is the only way in which it is used, because people assign race without looking at DNA.

Location hidden

#586818 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Henry!
Bud gods are only human constructs!!
No heaven! No hell! Just life!
Yay for life!
YAY, BABY!!

What? Can I not even mess with Henry? CAN I.. CAN..CAN..CAN I NOT???

I know what this is about, u'r jealous! YES, u r!!!

Aww, how shweet!

I still thinking about name for u!

Location hidden

#586819 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You'll come in second place if it's a race to find the CAKE,'cuss after you guys ate the last one, I'm not about to lose another cake. That goes for potato salad too.
But the race was to Clementine.
And yes sometimes second comes first , then the contest begins.

Location hidden

#586820 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "race" was a cultural concept, which it is. Genetic differences in populations do not constitute races.
Darwin didn't support racism, or Social Darwinism, which was an agenda driven farce, not a scientific endeavor.
Tide, r u using big words to get more coverage, again?

I'm sorry, teddy Tide, I don't agree with u, I don't even get what you're sayin'!
Pat

Granby, CT

#586821 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh but Pat , this is where you are mistaken.
.(mostly) Even serial murderers who are black follow a pattern of behavior that is predictable. This is where the white killer in his evasion is ultimately and completely more stupidior . And sadly the complexity
of mental disorder is reflected in ability to plan bizarre episodes of psychotic behavior.
Let's never pretend this is a good thing.
And this is more rule than the exception.
Because a single person can change the stats forever.
"Black people kill because of reasons that make sense"

If you think killing a store clerk for $25 makes sense. You prove your moral inferiority.

Does this make sense?

440+ School Age Children Shot in Gun-Controlled Chicago

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 1,806
AthensDesigns.Co 8 min iwstilo 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Charlie Sheen 259,184
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min waaasssuuup 227,397
Appjoy invite code 14 min Gabee 68
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 16 min Doctor My Eyes 358
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min mike 600,993
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 53 min Chlo-chan 149
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 542,064
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 95,435
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••