Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586811 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Race is defined as a group of people related by common heredity.
You know if I was wrong, I would've complained (in writing, lol) to my university for teaching me sh*t and taking my money for teaching me sh*t!!

That's why in India we didn't breed outside of our caste. Before, u'll see that the characteristics of each caste was VERY different but now we breeding with anyone so the differences are changing.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#586812 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're both confused. Race is a competition between runners to see who is the fastest :p
Or horses, or bicyclists, or swimmers, or even politicians!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586813 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
D.C. Sniper qualifies as a seriaql killer. Mass murders do their killing in multiples at the same time.
More whites are serial killers due to population numbers but the percentage of blacks that are serial killers is higher than the percentage of whites that are serial killers.
Oh but Pat , this is where you are mistaken.
Black people kill because of reasons that make sense.(mostly) Even serial murderers who are black follow a pattern of behavior that is predictable. This is where the white killer in his evasion is ultimately and completely more stupidior . And sadly the complexity
of mental disorder is reflected in ability to plan bizarre episodes of psychotic behavior.

Let's never pretend this is a good thing.
And this is more rule than the exception.
Because a single person can change the stats forever.

Location hidden

#586814 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
This is going to make Catcher think you're HFY!!!
Shhhhh!
U never know, who I am!

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Come on, Tide. Let's play ball under the chin!!

Location hidden

#586815 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're both confused. Race is a competition between runners to see who is the fastest :p
Break it down better.

Race is a contest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586816 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
potato salad? What salad? HA! it's gone..u too late!! ;-p
Gone? Again? What's with you people eating all the potato salad?---Note to self; don't invite them to picnic.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#586817 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Attitude.....I like it! ;-)
No seriously, I thought race had everything to do with genetics. Why u think different?
Racial categories have never been defined strictly by genetic variation, and if they were, there likely wouldn't be many actual people who fit neatly into one category or another, unless the categories were very narrow.(siblings with the same mother and father could be considered a distinct race)

Even if the categories existed, and were defined biologically, the only way to see what category a person belonged to would be to look at their DNA. That is why I say that race is a cultural construct. That is the only way in which it is used, because people assign race without looking at DNA.

Location hidden

#586818 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Henry!
Bud gods are only human constructs!!
No heaven! No hell! Just life!
Yay for life!
YAY, BABY!!

What? Can I not even mess with Henry? CAN I.. CAN..CAN..CAN I NOT???

I know what this is about, u'r jealous! YES, u r!!!

Aww, how shweet!

I still thinking about name for u!

Location hidden

#586819 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You'll come in second place if it's a race to find the CAKE,'cuss after you guys ate the last one, I'm not about to lose another cake. That goes for potato salad too.
But the race was to Clementine.
And yes sometimes second comes first , then the contest begins.

Location hidden

#586820 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "race" was a cultural concept, which it is. Genetic differences in populations do not constitute races.
Darwin didn't support racism, or Social Darwinism, which was an agenda driven farce, not a scientific endeavor.
Tide, r u using big words to get more coverage, again?

I'm sorry, teddy Tide, I don't agree with u, I don't even get what you're sayin'!
Pat

Granby, CT

#586821 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh but Pat , this is where you are mistaken.
.(mostly) Even serial murderers who are black follow a pattern of behavior that is predictable. This is where the white killer in his evasion is ultimately and completely more stupidior . And sadly the complexity
of mental disorder is reflected in ability to plan bizarre episodes of psychotic behavior.
Let's never pretend this is a good thing.
And this is more rule than the exception.
Because a single person can change the stats forever.
"Black people kill because of reasons that make sense"

If you think killing a store clerk for $25 makes sense. You prove your moral inferiority.

Does this make sense?

440+ School Age Children Shot in Gun-Controlled Chicago

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Location hidden

#586822 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Gone? Again? What's with you people eating all the potato salad?---Note to self; don't invite them to picnic.
Potatoes and Arbi r my favourite, I just love everything about them....do u think I'm in love?

Location hidden

#586823 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But the race was to Clementine.
And yes sometimes second comes first , then the contest begins.
Ooooh, u, u, u...u sexy beast, u sweet charmer!

What prize would u like?

Embrace the grey.

#586824 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
You are correct. Race is defined as a group of people related by common heredity.
So how do you know what race someone is then?

Embrace the grey.

#586825 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U never know, who I am!
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Come on, Tide. Let's play ball under the chin!!
What are we waiting for!?!?!

Location hidden

#586826 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Black people kill because of reasons that make sense"
If you think killing a store clerk for $25 makes sense. You prove your moral inferiority.
Does this make sense?
440+ School Age Children Shot in Gun-Controlled Chicago
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
"If you think killing a store clerk for $25 makes sense"

Yes it does ...the kill was for 25$

Be in you to explain why a man would behead two women .
In opposite sides of town , both being extremely different in life.
Both unknown to their killer.
One woman was a hooker who lives on money for sex.
The other a church woman who is very un sexable.

The killer decapitated these women and swapped heads in a single night. A hooker with a church girl, not this type unnatural thinking has been about exclusively from white males.
This is a true story , it happened in Florida.

And to make this even stranger, He positioned the body's in front of a mirror and applied make up to conceal they were swapped.

If you can understand this , you are doing better than me.
Because this is total f-ked in the head crap!

Location hidden

#586827 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Racial categories have never been defined strictly by genetic variation, and if they were, there likely wouldn't be many actual people who fit neatly into one category or another, unless the categories were very narrow.(siblings with the same mother and father could be considered a distinct race)
Even if the categories existed, and were defined biologically, the only way to see what category a person belonged to would be to look at their DNA. That is why I say that race is a cultural construct. That is the only way in which it is used, because people assign race without looking at DNA.
OK, I'm confused, coz my culture is built on this race thing and you saying it's not true, is confusing.

The 'high' castes didn't bread with the 'low' castes, coz they didn't want dark skin etc mixing in with them. We can straight away tell a high caste from a low caste, even if the low caste is quite fair and the high caste is dark skinned, by different facial features, body language, body structure etc. The differences are there, but I don't get how they're there due to culture and not genetics?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#586828 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, we play that too, but not with an orange just with a squishy ball!
lol, I know what u mean, every year I seem to see more fat people, what's it gonna be like in 50yrs?`Ewwwwwwwwww....lol!
I'm sure we can play, I've got plenty of space under my chin. U up for it?
You might find out but I doubt I will as I would be 116 yrs old. If I was still alive doubtfully I would be wanting to nuzzle some other man's wife then.:(

Location hidden

#586830 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you know what race someone is then?
Like u know a person is white and a person is black, u use your eyes, lol.

Come on, Tide, wear my thinking cap, it's pink but it works!

Location hidden

#586831 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What are we waiting for!?!?!
Each other?

Lol, I was waiting for u to start!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min dvanilla 96,713
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min RADEKT 264,984
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min scirocco 119,634
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min atemcowboy 558,866
Demirciköy PROFILO Kumköy SARIYER 202 80 0I P... 24 min tenzanen 1
Profilo USKUMRUKÖY.ARIKÖY 202 80 0I Gümüsdere ... 29 min tenzanen 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min trifecta1 604,745
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Lyndi 175,513
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web