Pat

Granby, CT

#586756 Jan 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If HFY doesn't correct you today, I'll come back and take a stab at it.
There is no evidence for racial equality, just excuse making, the excusing away of all the evidence that proves the races are not equal. Nature has no concern for equality, only egalitarians do.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586757 Jan 12, 2013
Buildme_up wrote:
Why is it that Atheist are always so miserable, and complaining about there is no god? I find that Atheist complain more and whine about god every fives second... Any way go to Amazon, and read "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless," it can possibly change your life like how it did mine...
how many atheists do you personaly know ?I bet not many
btw
my life is just peachy,thnx to MY hard working hands..

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#586758 Jan 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. But we know they exist. Just like God.
God?

Are you mad?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586759 Jan 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet the 99% of the mass murderers in this country were white. To my knowledge the only one that wasn't was the Va Tech shooter.
But I sure you can provide me with the names of some non white, AMERICAN mass murderers
BTW before you said that economic status had nothing to do with crime, particularly the murder rate. I had asked you to consider what the murder rates were in white slums/ghettos. You referred to Applachia.
You will notice that I specifically asked that you look into the murder rates in ghettos/slums---you know urban areas, where population densities are high. Which would only be fair since you were citing high URBAN crime statistics for blacks.
newflash for you, crime rates are always higher in high population density areas such as cities.
so again, lets compare apples to apples when looking at crime statistics and their relationship to race. look at the statistics in the same environment-slums.
a charlatan can make any case he wants with statistics,
There's been a few like the guy Anthony Sowell who murdered a bunch of women. But no

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586760 Jan 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet the 99% of the mass murderers in this country were white.
And also male.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/m...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#586761 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> There's been a few like the guy Anthony Sowell who murdered a bunch of women. But no
ust checked him out-he's from the slums of Cleveland. What's even scarier he was in the Corps the same time I was, and on the same bases.
Pat

Granby, CT

#586762 Jan 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet the 99% of the mass murderers in this country were white. To my knowledge the only one that wasn't was the Va Tech shooter.
But I sure you can provide me with the names of some non white, AMERICAN mass murderers
BTW before you said that economic status had nothing to do with crime, particularly the murder rate. I had asked you to consider what the murder rates were in white slums/ghettos. You referred to Applachia.
You will notice that I specifically asked that you look into the murder rates in ghettos/slums---you know urban areas, where population densities are high. Which would only be fair since you were citing high URBAN crime statistics for blacks.
newflash for you, crime rates are always higher in high population density areas such as cities.
so again, lets compare apples to apples when looking at crime statistics and their relationship to race. look at the statistics in the same environment-slums.
a charlatan can make any case he wants with statistics,
Why do you want to look at the overall murder rate only in the bubble of mass murderers? I just watched an episode of The First 48 where a black dude killed six memebers of his own family in Memphis. Does that count as a mass murderer?Not to long ago a black dude when into a small botique in Chicago and shot everybody dead and robbed them, I think there were five customers and the clerk running the botique for a total of six, does that count as a mass murderer?

"newflash for you, crime rates are always higher in high population density areas such as cities."

Look fool, we know the racial breakdown of violent crime by race so for you to imply "high density areas" as the root cause instead of the amoral black population that usually lives in them as the root cause is either dishonest or ignorant.
When our cities were mainly white we did not have this problem. Nor do you have any evience that urban areas corrupt people and make them more violent and criminal. Put the blame where it so clearly is, with all the black sociopaths causing all the trouble.

"BTW before you said that economic status had nothing to do with crime, particularly the murder rate."

I said it has nothing to do with blacks having a ten times higher violent crime rate over poor whites for poor whites as a group do not exhibit the same frequency of violent behavior as blacks.

"so again, lets compare apples to apples when looking at crime statistics and their relationship to race. look at the statistics in the same environment-slums.
a charlatan can make any case he wants with statistics"

Explain how using our entire countries murder rate and breakdown by race is biased. Provide your evidence and explain how urban areas corrupt people and how urban areas corrupt blacks ten times more than whites. Your excuse making is pathetic.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586763 Jan 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are a 20 year old non-smoking boy who has a few months before college. Then, it's like Disneyland! Woohooo!
Well, you can drink anywhere. Movie theaters, passenger in a car, on the bus, in a train, in the park...doesn't matter. You can usually smoke anywhere, too, but some cities post those non-smoking signs.
Oh, and homosexual prostitution is legal. As are any kind of prostitution not directly involving sexual intercourse between a man and woman. So if you just want a bj, we have cafes for that, for you.
Go hard or go home!
Ive heard that drunk driving is punished by a 10.000$ fine,is that true?

Location hidden

#586764 Jan 12, 2013
Then there was that guy who shot a bunch of people from the trunk of his car. Got away with that a good bit. The Beltway sniper John Allen Muhammad.
I'd say it's probably about 90% though for mass murderers being white.
But when we look at murder in general per capita there are 7x more murders committed by blacks than whites.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/rac...

Location hidden

#586765 Jan 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
ust checked him out-he's from the slums of Cleveland. What's even scarier he was in the Corps the same time I was, and on the same bases.
Ewww well hopefully you turned out different. lol
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586766 Jan 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Murder rate per capita, top 50:
(America's not on the list)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_per...
Poverty level per capita:
(America's #131 at 12%. UK # 124 at 14%. Japan #117 at 15.7%)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_pop_bel...
Top 50 rapes per capita:
(America's not on the list)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap_per...
Murders with firearms:
(Guess what? America's not #1, not by a long shot. But hey, check out Iceland...)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit...
Fat people per capita:
(America's #1)
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-hea...
Sure. Lets focus on gun crime in America and not our hordes of fat asses.
are your Fat azzes that more of a danger to us,then guns?lol

people get fat bc they have no self control,no one can change you,you have to change yourself,
Pat

Granby, CT

#586767 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Usually your statements are well thought out. This one was not.
That comment was expressing a fact, nothing more. Poor people do indeed have lower IQ on average. That is a fact. Juvenile delinquents, like felons, also have a lower IQ average and this is true regardless of their race.
Pat

Granby, CT

#586768 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Then there was that guy who shot a bunch of people from the trunk of his car. Got away with that a good bit. The Beltway sniper John Allen Muhammad.
I'd say it's probably about 90% though for mass murderers being white.
But when we look at murder in general per capita there are 7x more murders committed by blacks than whites.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/rac...
D.C. Sniper qualifies as a seriaql killer. Mass murders do their killing in multiples at the same time.

More whites are serial killers due to population numbers but the percentage of blacks that are serial killers is higher than the percentage of whites that are serial killers.
Pat

Granby, CT

#586769 Jan 12, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
are your Fat azzes that more of a danger to us,then guns?lol
people get fat bc they have no self control,no one can change you,you have to change yourself,
There are exceptions to that.
Pat

Granby, CT

#586770 Jan 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd hand smoke is also deadly to the non-smoker.
pollution is very relevant when you don't have any clean air to breathe or clean water to drink
My point what that it being obnoxious was enough to justify it being banned from public places.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#586771 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to look at the overall murder rate only in the bubble of mass murderers? I just watched an episode of The First 48 where a black dude killed six memebers of his own family in Memphis. Does that count as a mass murderer?Not to long ago a black dude when into a small botique in Chicago and shot everybody dead and robbed them, I think there were five customers and the clerk running the botique for a total of six, does that count as a mass murderer?
"newflash for you, crime rates are always higher in high population density areas such as cities."
Look fool, we know the racial breakdown of violent crime by race so for you to imply "high density areas" as the root cause instead of the amoral black population that usually lives in them as the root cause is either dishonest or ignorant.
When our cities were mainly white we did not have this problem. Nor do you have any evience that urban areas corrupt people and make them more violent and criminal. Put the blame where it so clearly is, with all the black sociopaths causing all the trouble.
"BTW before you said that economic status had nothing to do with crime, particularly the murder rate."
I said it has nothing to do with blacks having a ten times higher violent crime rate over poor whites for poor whites as a group do not exhibit the same frequency of violent behavior as blacks.
"so again, lets compare apples to apples when looking at crime statistics and their relationship to race. look at the statistics in the same environment-slums.
a charlatan can make any case he wants with statistics"
Explain how using our entire countries murder rate and breakdown by race is biased. Provide your evidence and explain how urban areas corrupt people and how urban areas corrupt blacks ten times more than whites. Your excuse making is pathetic.
I noticed the two examples you gave were in poor urban areas?

ever hear of Al Capone and his gang. They and others committed a lot of murders, in Chicago in the 1930's

ever hear of the Mafia?

ever visit Boston?? does the name Whitey Bolger ring a bell?

in the early 1900's there were plenty of poor Irish in NYC. guess what, many formed gangs....crime and murder were pretty high. Of course they didn't have the prolific number high capacity firearms available then that we do today.

you provide one statistic. those countries where black crime rates are high are usually 3rd world POOR countries.

everybody knows that one of the chief causes of violent crime rates is economically based. another is population density.

having been near white slums, I can tell you the violent crime rate is just as high as black slums.

Racial composition of geographic areas

Studies examining the relationship between percentages of different races in an area and crime rates have generally either found similar relationships as for nationwide crime rates or no significant relationships. Most often studied are correlations between black and Hispanic populations in a given area and crime. Such data may reveal a possible connection, but is functionally inconclusive due to a variety of other correlating factors which overlap with race and ethnicity. While there is a correlation between blacks and Hispanics and crime, the data implies a stronger tie between poverty and crime than crime and any racial group, when gender is taken into consideration. The direct correlation between crime and class, when factoring for race alone, is relatively weak. When gender, and familial history are factored, class correlates stronger with crime than race or ethnicity. Studies indicate that areas with low socioeconomic status may have the greatest correlation of crime with young and adult males, regardless of racial composition, though its effect on females is negligible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_i...

Location hidden

#586772 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
I was trying to think of his name. He had someone with him too. They killed a lot of people too.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#586773 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
My point what that it being obnoxious was enough to justify it being banned from public places.
why it has always been obnoxious, I do believe that it has been the recent studies that proved 2nd hand smoke is deadly that led to the banning of it from public places

Elmont, Long Island NY

#586774 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
D.C. Sniper qualifies as a seriaql killer. Mass murders do their killing in multiples at the same time.
More whites are serial killers due to population numbers but the percentage of blacks that are serial killers is higher than the percentage of whites that are serial killers.
Bull

Location hidden

#586775 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
. Poor people do indeed have lower IQ on average.
I don't buy it. Where are your unbiased stats?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 548,566
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Catcher1 174,424
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 118,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min RADEKT 261,650
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min feces for jesus 96,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min USN Atheist 5,457
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 47 min MeHere 388
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 602,167
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE