Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

timbow wrote:
Well i know you are not supposed to answer a question with another. Just let me give you something to think about. Are you a man if answer is yes how do you know.You might a dog or a cat or a jackass no fun attended. where do you think the word man and woman came from? So if you do not know that there is a God you must you might something else.There is no non belivers in hell because when you get there YOU WILL KNOW THERE IS A GOD.TO answer prove there is a GOD that comes by beliving .
thats just silly

Belief is NOT proof

hell doesnt exist

www.evilbible.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
not really
http://www.jhuger.com/this-is-your-death
IF there was eternity I would spend it in a whorehouse..LOL
NOT kissing jebus azz like you morons dream about
But energy can't be created or destroyed. Our body dies but our energy lives on in another form!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Control your ego, I'm putting Catcher on the case, prepare yourself, Macumazahn!
Oh, Catcher and I are old friends.

No worries.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Clementia wrote:
NO! NOT THE FOGGIEST!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3hbplS90gro

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
But energy can't be created or destroyed. Our body dies but our energy lives on in another form!
Yeah like fertilizer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Clementia wrote:
well, that's what Aura says, but he's confused most of the time.
ROFL.. You got that right!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
My real problem - well, the problem for Christianity, actually - is that there are no perfect gods that make mistakes, so any claim that such a god exists is self-refuting. That rules out your god...
God Himself wrote:
That does not imply that "Jehovah" does not exist.
You apparently didn't understand the sentence. And you probably never will. It absolutely MUST be rejected to defend your faith, which you will do at any cost to reason or common sense.
God Himself wrote:
A mans perception of God is not very different from a man's perception of the stars through a telescope.
Erm, yes there is. Only one of them is detectable - the other is not. That puts the one in the same category as rabbits and horses, and the other in the same category as leprechauns and vampires.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

God Himself wrote:
I have no problem admitting that mankind's conceptions of God are flawed and will be flawed.
The character of the god depicted in its alleged autobiography is horribly flawed, and it's thinking is self-contradictory. There is clearly no such god influencing the affairs of men.
God Himself wrote:
I have a problem with tards like you that think you know what you dont know.
Here's what I know: your god is not merely undetectable, nor merely contingently nonexistent. Your god is logically impossible. And you have not rebutted the claim, merely deflected it.

“Son Of Maroons.”

Since: Jan 07

United Kingdom.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Money is not evil, it's what u use it for that is!
My Dear "THE LOVE" of money is the root of all evil. And at the end of the day,what we know as money is only receipts to say you will pay the bearer that amount of gold - which you will never acquire anyway because the "powers that be" have it hidden away, while you are playing real life monoply. Pleace open your eyes sis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Clementia wrote:
Our body dies but our energy lives on in another form!
Especially if you have gas.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too hard on yourself.
San Francisco has my heart. I saw the Giants stadium.
Great game. They won the World Series. I went to your
opera. The balcony is too uncomfortable. I would rather
sit in the stage area. The 49er game was fun. Took
the wrong bus to get back to our hotel. Next time
pay for parking. Why is your new stadium in San Jose?
Love to go back.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Clementia wrote:
Be my hero, u numpty!!
I know nothing about America! No, Pat is a woman, well, that's what Aura says, but he's confused most of the time.
I'm no numpty! What's a numpty?

@Pat, please be nice to Clementia.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't this just show you that we are all one and the same.
No matter what values one has he or she can still turn into an emotional beast. We think we can control ourselves in a dignified manner until provoked into a uncontrollable emotional merry go round of tit for tat.
It just shows that we are all carved from the same block of wood , it is just that we don't understand what separation means, we don't understand diversity.
Diversity is seen as a threat to many a human being.
Has anyone seen a world where all is one and the same? Could civilization thrive without diversity?
No it could not.
We are emotionally connected to one another and we all have values. We command respect because we think that we are better than the next person. That feeling is more a feeling of pride. Pride of what you have become.
An individual entity with his or her own ideals can lose sight of the big picture.
You are not in control.
really,WHO is in control then
what is the BIG picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Son Of Maroons.”

Since: Jan 07

United Kingdom.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptism is to cleanse us of the original sin when Eve disobeyed
God and told Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge, good and evil.
He told them that they would "die the death".
There also was a tree of life and other trees that they could
eat from.
They are our forefathers that have left us in sin with God.
We are always trying to make our lives happier.
We are never alone. God is always with us. We need him to help
us. I am always praying. We have to choose to want life.
He loves us.
If you want to know what baptism is for ask me and I will tell you what I know cause you are mistaken I'm sorry to say.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.. You got that right!
Only when they seen pootie tang.

Yo yo singh

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
If you dont believe in god its your choose, but dont act up just because someone believes in god. I believe everyone has the right to their own beliefs and no one should be able to forceable change that. I know you cant break anyone who believes in god away from there beleves because a true believer in god would rather die.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Especially if you have gas.
Or furbies or tribbles

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Mylan wrote:
The video link not going anywhere!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
You don't seem to understand what perfect means. It is the attainment of the highest possible condition in a thing, below which is imperfection. Not all things qualify as perfect. When your god screws up, that screwing up doesn't become perfection, as a Christian would typically imagine it. Instead, your god becomes imperfect. The god of the Christian bible is horribly flawed.
God Himself wrote:
To make a statement like the one you posted here, implies that you would know the intentions or goals or aims of God.
Disagree. Tell me it's intentions, and I'll tell if they're perfect or not. Many of your god's alleged desires are given in your bible. Its choices are catastrophic for almost everything but itself.
God Himself wrote:
So you have a problem with the "Christianisation of God"?
I reject the Christian bible's claims about a god.
God Himself wrote:
I dont even have to use the term "god".
Let "A" represent the that which demonstrates the Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence in a continuous way. So "A is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Do you know what direction "A"'s plans will take so that you can conclude that "A" screwed up?
I know what "A" allegedly reported about itself. Your god is a mountain of FAIL. It fails at everything it does:

It made the angels, and a third of them looked at him, his heaven, and told him to bugger off - they preferred hell. FAIL.

Then it made man, and had only one requirement of him - that he not sin. Every single one he ever made has. FAIL.

So, it wanted to start over and try again. What was this braintrust's plan? It tortured virtually all terrestrial life with slow drowning just to make new men. But he shrewdly did so using the same failed breeding stock, and chose a drunk as his exemplar of righteousness with which to do it. FAIL.

The same thing happened at Sodom and Gomorrah, where an incestuous drunk was identified as the only righteous man, and the others killed. More FAIL.

As I have noted, it wrote an allegedly perfect book, except that it is replete with historical and scientific errors, as well as self-contradictions. FAIL.

This book said that with faith and prayer, you could move mountains. You can't. FAIL

As I also noted earlier, this god also allegedly promised believers a peace that passeth all understanding. He promised believers the fruits of the spirit - love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Have you read the posts from these people? FAIL and FAIL again.

It said that he would return soon. FAIL.

That's a lot of fail there. George Carlin said it well:

"Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 556,941 - 556,960 of680,137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

470 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min number four 216,894
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min danetoo 109,568
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 36 min alisha24 249
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min pusherman_ 596,526
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 43 min NUTS AMERICA 37,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 43 min Hitesrunprincess 52,509
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 512,090
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr karl44 89,564
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••