Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#587054 Jan 12, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> "some of the differences go right to the brain and heart " . Sorry, last time I checked the heart is just a pump.
Tell me please, what differences go to the heart ?
I didn't mean that kind of heart.

Within India there a certain 'races' that u have to be careful of, they're evil and they feel nothing for you.

I give u an example, say the taliban are evil, right? OK, the taliban's children might not be evil not every taliban might be evil BUT u have to be careful of them. They might look like us but the difference is in the heart and in their thinking (the brain)!!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#587055 Jan 12, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive heard that drunk driving is punished by a 10.000$ fine,is that true?
I don't know. The tolerance level here is 0. So any alcohol in your system, you get caught, lose your license, etc. Not a lot of people drink and drive - we have a great public transportation system.

I did once see a person get caught for drunk riding a bicycle. That's also illegal here...

Location hidden

#587056 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Video?
<quoted text>I will next time :p
u perv, slow down, I'm making a decent youtube video first, then I'll see where to take it from there!

I was saying for your benefit, coz they itch like hell after touching arbi!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#587057 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Unlike civilian guns , these things are specifically manufactured to kill people from far away.
Like playing a video game, if you want to stop killing people and kids tell Obama to stop blowing people up in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
They want you to focus on the poor little kids here
but are those peoples kids any less precious?
They don't want you to think about us killing them
and they are doing it repeatedly.
Not a deranged psycho spree shooting and suicide.
Cold calculated murder.
But you idiots think that ok and want to blame the average Joe for his right and freedom. Our government has turned into an evil empire , and you want them to take our guns. The American people care about those kids too , all except you brain dead flaming liberals.
"Sigh"
"It's only paranoia if they aren't out to get you."

http://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/country-profiles/c...

The U.N. has been profiling every nations' fertility "status". And, apparently, have decided that the only way for every country to reach a reasonable level of "happiness", and therefore, "peaceful state" is to have less children. IOWS, less people consuming that country's resources. Not surprisingly, the Pakis believe the UN wants to sterilize their children if they can't get the women to use contraceptives and/or abortion methods to keep their numbers down.

I thought the killing of immunization workers was extreme and paranoid until I saw this info. I'm sure that after enduring several years of drones flying overhead and killing children that the Pakis are in high-alert survival mode. If they know of the UN's research on fertility that can only make their resentment and suspicion of us worse than ever.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#587058 Jan 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Not all fat people are fat because they hoover vac food into their mouths all day long.
If that were truly the case, wouldn't there be fat POWs?

Location hidden

#587059 Jan 12, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Why feel the need to make us happy?
Wow you girls really are saints to go to all that trouble just to make us happy.
So without all that get up you must feel a little bit inadequate then.
Coz we love u bloody idiots!!

What the......?

It's just to spice things up a bit! Like, u don't need to belly dance for the guy before sex but I'm sure men enjoy it more!

Location hidden

#587060 Jan 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, them bullets will walk right on over to you and ask nicely if you wouldn't mind and if you have the time to get the hell out my house. We have castle laws karl, if you are in another mans house without permission aka: you broke in or forced your way in.
R.I.P. Of course nobody wants to have to do this, but if someone breaks in or forces their way in, they're not there to inform you you that you won the lottery. They mean to rob or hurt you.
If you can't accept that , then move to Disneyland.
And, yet, the shythead, hypocrite the liberals love so much...insists on having guns used to protect him until his last dying breath...

http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/commun...

...while legislating(?) away *our* right to protect ourselves in our own homes.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#587061 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean that kind of heart.
Within India there a certain 'races' that u have to be careful of, they're evil and they feel nothing for you.
I give u an example, say the taliban are evil, right? OK, the taliban's children might not be evil not every taliban might be evil BUT u have to be careful of them. They might look like us but the difference is in the heart and in their thinking (the brain)!!
Yeah, but these are purely cultural differences. They have nothing to do with race.

And your comment about having to be careful about certain "races" in india sounds a bit ridiculous, honestly. I imagine it'd be like me saying that you have to be careful around black people because I had a bad experience in the inner city once.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#587062 Jan 12, 2013
_Adi_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
You are blind anyway.
Go and cry.
you cant prove god either,thats why you respond with insults?

typical xian!

Location hidden

#587063 Jan 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Erhmmm... no...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#587064 Jan 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Erhmmm... no...
Shh .... don't remind him that the military has physical requirements to join up. Might spoil the Hollywood fantasy he lives in.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#587065 Jan 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Erhmmm... no...
My mistake then... I thought you were alluding that a relatively small amount of daily calories could cause obesity. I've never seen that to be the case.
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#587066 Jan 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
POWs are stuffing their faces all day long w food?LOL

thats a new one !

Location hidden

#587067 Jan 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go to God.
Do I need to instruct you?
Suggesting suicide is internet bullying.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#587068 Jan 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh .... don't remind him that the military has physical requirements to join up. Might spoil the Hollywood fantasy he lives in.
You deduced all that from one sentence? I find that rather strange.

Location hidden

#587069 Jan 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake then... I thought you were alluding that a relatively small amount of daily calories could cause obesity. I've never seen that to be the case.
No, I'm sure that most obese people eat at least their recommended daily calorie limit - but for some people, that's enough to gain weight since their metabolisms are so slow.

Location hidden

#587070 Jan 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Aura, I'm really stupid. Perhaps you can help me here.
Canada reports about 170 homicides per year from guns. There's about 50 or so accidents from people not properly locking their dangerous weapons up - kids find the bullets and shoot their brothers, sisters, friends or themselves. Some are hunting accidents.
Japan has around 11 or so gun homicides.
The US reports over 9000 homicides per year and something like 2000 or so accidents. That's about 18000 times the Japan rate, and 6000 times the Canadian one.
So...use whatever argument you like to suggest that your gun policy is not killing people. You will be wrong. America is a gun culture, just like Afghanistan is a gun culture.
Canada expressly prohibits automatic weapons and handguns. Like Japan, only hunting weapons are allowed. In America, you guys are allowed whatever you like - there's an open market for it. Plus, you're one of the world's largest suppliers of weapons. America was one of a handful of nations - including Israel and all other gun manufacturing nations - to actively oppose the United Nations Declaration against Handguns. Handguns are only made for killing people, hence the declaration.
Yes, you can point out the 200 or so starting pistols used for marathons and the very few hunters who carry a magnum because they worry about running into a bear, but otherwise the vast majority of handguns are actively carried as a means to shoot humans, for defense or otherwise.
I don't personally care which way America goes. I'm all for responsible gun ownership and I like guns. Nice big bang they make, target dies. Very compelling.
But you have to be honest in this discussion - America's laws regarding hand guns and crime lead to increased deaths.
Fk the U.N.

Location hidden

#587071 Jan 12, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He is funny, but he is way too polite with these lying idiots defendeing their own ignorance. he needs to make fun of them more often. Their ignorance does not deserve the respect he gives it.
He's not funny or polite, he's a snide little ckskr with an overgrown ego.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#587072 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you don't understand. You won't be held accountable for the crime, but your insurance policy rates will go up I'm sure. LOL

Now you want to blame me for your fantasy, how lewd!
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#587073 Jan 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm sure that most obese people eat at least their recommended daily calorie limit - but for some people, that's enough to gain weight since their metabolisms are so slow.
Granted I've had limited associations with fat people, but every one I've known arrived there because they ate like pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 37 min Johnny 464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 692,110
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 12 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
Jonathan Johnson 14 hr Your all trash 1
More from around the web