“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#586506 Jan 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Precious metals make my skin turn green. My girlfriend said that's normal and not to worry about it.
I met her on the internet :)
ROFL.

Yah, I got that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586507 Jan 11, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go lying again. Who are you to say that God is there? Have you completed your God tests?
You have no evidence to say that God did not touch me.

You have no evidence to say it was in my mind.

If you say otherwise, you're lying.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586508 Jan 11, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The closed mind is the jackass who will blindly believe in things without proof and through faith. If you had an open mind the very last thing you would ever be is a theist.
You're the one blindly believing God doesn't exist.

You're the one that blindly disbelieves people like me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586509 Jan 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
the cold virus cannot stand the heat produced, unfortunately, the temps run very close to the limit for human life.
I'll stick with garlic. Hasn't let me down yet, plus it also flushes toxins out.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586510 Jan 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They prefer to be called Plutonites. Try not to piss them off.
My bad.

Are you sure they aren't Plutoxicans?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586511 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You have no evidence to say that he did.

What you have are memories of sensations, which could have come about in numerous ways.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586512 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, like the Avengers! lol
Anyway, this cracked me up;
Death.......by exile! HEHEHEHEHE, i love him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i-dJPoSlPfUXX
My favourite part of that clip is the last. "Bring her to me."

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586513 Jan 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
WHAT WERE JESUS' LAST WORDS?
[1]“When he had received the drink, Jesus said,“It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." - John 19:30
[2]“Jesus called out with a loud voice,“Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last." - Luke 23:46
God Himself wrote:
The differences in accounts of those last words does not mean that that both accounts are not true.
Yes it does. The law of noncontradiction, remember?
God Himself wrote:
Did you for a second consider that perhaps the accounts were given by different people who heard different last words due to where they were located?
Only one utterance can be last.

Plus, I told you that your answers need to come from the bible. It's easy to create just-so stories if you're free to extemporize.
WAS THE BEASTS OR MAN CREATED FIRST)
[1] "And God said,“Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds ... Then God said,“Let us make mankind..." - Genesis 1:24-26
[2]"Then the Lord God formed a man ... Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky." Genesis 2:7-19
God Himself wrote:
The first narrative suggests that beasts were created first. The second narrative does not suggest anything contrary. The second narrative suggests that vegetation was created before men and beasts; but there is no mentioning of what point God created beasts, it just says " Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them" [genesis 2: 19]
There is no reason to believe that in the middle of the second account, the author suddenly used a new literary format and begins naming creations out of order.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586514 Jan 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
Yes, I agree with you that a person who claims they know God exists is lying because no one knows that.
How have you reached this conclusion?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586515 Jan 11, 2013
Whatever the history, it's irrelevant to the legitimacy of an excise tax on cigarettes to help defray the marginal cost that smoking imposes on society. It appears that you would rather discuss any other thing.
What marginal cost that smoking imposes on society?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586516 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say otherwise, you're lying.
So you saw the hobbit and were fondled by god, ok for a friday night , I guess?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586517 Jan 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
statistics show a dramatic increase in spinal colum injuies when the rider wears a "full-face" helmet.
Helmets impair brain function, hearing, sight and add "killing" mass to the neck and spine.
If you are wearing a full-face helmet, you are a novice biker. Stay in church and pray,wear a full-face helmet, safer for you, nothing at all will happen to you.
LOL, you're attempt at insults is elementary at best.

That motorcycle crash I told you about was almost 30 years ago and like I said, had I not been wearing it, my jaw would've hit the pavement at 30 mph.

If you are wearing anything other than a full face helmet, you're more concerned with your "cool guy factor" rather than your safety.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#586518 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
And cars have insurance. Thank you for proving our point.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because cars are more dangerous and more valuable.
liability insurance is not related to the value of the "object", it is related to the amount of damage the "object" is capable of delivering.

It is clear that a gun requires a higher insured liability than a car.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586519 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
If "X" passes all understanding; how are you trying to understand it?
"X" doesn't pass all understanding. It just claims to. Peace is easily understood. And so is agitation.
God Himself wrote:
Is He really in the judging business?
"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgement unto the Son" [John 5:22] And the "Son" isnt much into judging either: "Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man." [John 8:15]
LOL. Your argument is absurd.

"By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly." - 2 Peter 3:7

"This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment" - 1 John 4:17
God Himself wrote:
If you look up the word "return" in dictionary, you would notice that it does not strictly imply the revisiting of a place that one was present at previously.
Return:
"To answer or respond...
To give or send back in reciprocation
To reflect or send back
To produce or yield
to give, take, or carry back; replace or restore..."
[http://www.thefreedictionary. com/return]
So if you are looking for Jesu(s) to return in his physical, flesh, material form; you are even dumber than fundie Christians.
You really have absolutely nothing here, do you? Your arguments flow from one form of obfuscation to the next, continually blurring clear thought. Nothing means anything to you.

"When the philosopher's argument becomes tedious, complicated, and opaque, it is usually a sign that he is attempting to prove as true to the intellect what is plainly false to common sense”- Edward Abbey

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586520 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You have no evidence to say that he did.
What you have are memories of sensations, which could have come about in numerous ways.
Right. And memories are what makes us who we are.

My grandpa has been dead for 20+ years, but I can still hear his voice sometimes.

I cannot have evidence of feelings.

Neither can you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#586521 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance for what reason? Theft?
if your car is stolen and involved in an accident, who pays for the damage?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586522 Jan 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> So you saw the hobbit and were fondled by god, ok for a friday night , I guess?
Not you, too.....

Why does the word "touch" make you people think of sex so much?

What's wrong? Don't get laid enough?

Location hidden

#586523 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Gun liability insurance would make a gun owner responsible for his gun even if it was stolen. This would ensure that gun owners would take more responsibility for their guns.
And if I exorcise my legal right to manufacture my own in my home. That is not serial numbered licensed or even counted
then you SAY WHAT?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586524 Jan 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
liability insurance is not related to the value of the "object", it is related to the amount of damage the "object" is capable of delivering.
It is clear that a gun requires a higher insured liability than a car.
Nice try, but liability insurance is insurance that provides protection from claims arising from injuries or damage to other people or property. It has nothing to do directly with the value or amount of damage.

Thanks for showing your ignorant of insurance, too.

Maybe you should STFU about it.

Location hidden

#586525 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you, too.....
Why does the word "touch" make you people think of sex so much?
What's wrong? Don't get laid enough?
Just messing with ya after all , your the entertaining guest of honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Ayyan 1,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min hojo 555,019
Best Black Friday Deals 2014 44 min BLACK FRIDAY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Dr_Zorderz 263,606
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 58 min shyam 5,443
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 603,675
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 119,284
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 5 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE