|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant level headed I'm sure. Or do you beleive me when I tell you I have found life on Pluto?
We certainly believe you have found life in Uranus more than once.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Save yor bait for someone who will tak it.
So you disagree Hawking and Krauss?

Theoretical Physicists live in a alternate universe themselves you know?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
So if say Pat has belief in his knowledge, its not really knowledge because "belief is not knowledge". I see now.
Believing in knowledge is very different from thinking a belief in god = knowledge of god. Why are you so confused?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>We certainly believe you have found life in Uranus more than once.
I bet you do. You dumb theists are the most gullible idiots on earth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Theoretical Physicists live in a alternate universe themselves you know?
Thats understandable,i'm trying to figure out where Pat is from.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Alarice wrote:
Scientist's who are Skeptical of Evolution 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Scientist's who are Skeptical of Evolution 2
Scientist's who are Skeptical of Evolution 3
Scientist's who are Skeptical of Evolution 4
Scientist's who are Skeptical of Evolution 5
Whahahahahahahaha Same old dishonest horse manure and lies. The godbots are really getting desperate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a fat person being an increased insurance risk change the fact that a smoker is an increased insurance risk? Why should you get to have a say concerning insurance company rates for fat people? That's between them and the insurance company and none of your business. You have the freedom to drop your insurance, change your insurance or quit smoking. You do not have the freedom to tell a insurance company what to charge their customers.

Cause when the fat lady's knee gave out , she fell on me.
She was smoking a cigarette and singing too.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I mean hardheaded.
That you claim you've found life on Pluto is completely off-topic and completely ridiculous.
God has touched me, God has spoken to me, and God has done that to billions of other people.
I used life on Pluto to simply show you that your claim is as absurd as claiming you have knowledge of life on Pluto.

Your claim that the creator of the universe has secretly touched you is far more outrageous an absurd and improbable than a claim that there is life on Pluto.

"and God has done that to billions of other people"

Says the trained parrot conditioned to blindly believe and not to think....

You are like a blind man in a dark room searching for a black cat that isn't there, then dishonestly claiming you have found it.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Thats understandable,i'm trying to figure out where Pat is from.
Try looking right under my name, detective.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday!
Tide, IANS knows about your birthday, HELLO, I thought it was an undercover thing, that's why I didn't make any fuss!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I used life on Pluto to simply show you that your claim is as absurd as claiming you have knowledge of life on Pluto.
Your claim that the creator of the universe has secretly touched you is far more outrageous an absurd and improbable than a claim that there is life on Pluto.
You are like a blind man in a dark room searching for a black cat that isn't there, then dishonestly claiming you have found it.
It may have been Schroeder's cat though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in knowledge is very different from thinking a belief in god = knowledge of god. Why are you so confused?
Cearly I'm not confused. I just expect precise use of the language from someone as picky as you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Try looking right under my name, detective.
Considering the context of the post I was answering,you too may reside in that alternate universe but not for the same reasons as Hawking and Krauss.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
Wrong. I've never been touched by plutonians.
"Secretly"?
There you go lying again. Who are you to say that God isn't there? Have you completed your God tests?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause when the fat lady's knee gave out , she fell on me.
She was smoking a cigarette and singing too.
llllllllllol

O Aura, darling u too much!!

Who's this Pat guy or girl? I'm going to assume he's a guy.

Is he Postman Pat with his black and white cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sing along Aura, u know u want to!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
A claim made without knowledge to back it up is a lie. You don't really believe you are that special do you? That some god would leave untold billions in the dark and secretly come to you? You have one hell of an inflated ego.
It is an established maxim and moral that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false is guilty of falsehood, and the accidental truth of the assertion does not justify or excuse him.
-- Abraham Lincoln
Actually, Pat, a false claim made without knowledge is only a lie, if the person making the claim knows it to be false and is deliberately trying to mislead. I wouldn't put that past RR, but to claim something that he doesn't know to be true may only be stupidity, not lying.

He, and others here do though make a lot of claims which they believe to be true which are completely unfounded.

Lying, as we have seen demonstrated here often, is saying that you are not a certain person, but you really are. That is one of those laws, that if there was really a God and really a Hell would get a person that very hottest spot in Hell for breaking.

Fortunately for some of the proclaimed good Christians there is no Hell, IMO.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, actually what makes sense because of the government stays the f*ck out of peoples lives. If people want to eat hotdogs and hamburgers and drink fattening beer and sodas and whatever other kind of crap they want, then they should be allowed to.
Why is it that you religitards want the government to stay out of - your - business.... but YOU won't stay out of other peoples business when they want to get an abortion? Oh snap.

The problem with what you said is that all those self made sick people will be a burden to society, and society shouldn't be punished for YOUR stupid mistakes.

If you want to move somewhere else and be a burden on another society then I say sure - do what you want to your health.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Pat, a false claim made without knowledge is only a lie, if the person making the claim knows it to be false and is deliberately trying to mislead. I wouldn't put that past RR, but to claim something that he doesn't know to be true may only be stupidity, not lying.
He, and others here do though make a lot of claims which they believe to be true which are completely unfounded.
Lying, as we have seen demonstrated here often, is saying that you are not a certain person, but you really are. That is one of those laws, that if there was really a God and really a Hell would get a person that very hottest spot in Hell for breaking.
Fortunately for some of the proclaimed good Christians there is no Hell, IMO.
You're just another athitard that can't understand....

I'm not lying.

I'm not trying to pass on a false claim.

You people just have some real closed minds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cearly I'm not confused. I just expect precise use of the language from someone as picky as you.
Yep, I can CEARLY see that!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

647 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min StarC 533,180
Nine Eleven 7 min passing by 37
not happy 11 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min passing by 256,798
Gleep 19 min andet1987 55
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Buck Crick 224,463
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 21 min Naija Man 16
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr SimmerExtreme 85
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr EXPERT 115,435
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 172,510
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000