|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But we can both agree that common genes exist for they are there for all to see, unlike your god, which until now is nothing more than a silly superstition and god will remain a superstition until such time as evidence presents itself.
IF I CHOOSE TO, I could agree that common genes exist.

But IF I DONT CHOOSE TO BELEIVE that they exist; I could say something like:

"Common genes dont exist, because the whole is the sum of its parts; so that if two genes are a part of different structure, they have nothing in common because they are two separate and distinct entities."

I could then proceed to talk about how visual commonalities are only apparent, and that true similarity not deducible given the nature of the human structure and mechanisms of observation.

So you see its all about which side you choose to go with; evidence points both ways.

Its is you that chose to see evolution as factual and ID as fiction; there is evidence to suggest whatever.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
science proves that there are particles which appear to pop in and out of existence without an identified cause.
So scientifically, God does not necessarily require a cause.
Fack off.
"God does not necessarily require a cause."

But if god is complex, according to you it requires a designer. Stay on point lil homie.

"science proves that there are particles which appear to pop in and out of existence without an identified cause."

Yeah, they pop in an out like when you are porking your sister for no good reason, right lil homie? Wahahahaha

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
science proves that there are particles which appear to pop in and out of existence without an identified cause.
Fack off.
Right you used your magic wand , to create a magic
uncaused causer of all causes. Exempting it from all cause is called
"special pleading"
The universe didn't need a causer to cause it by special pleading either clown.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Fack off.

Aside from the fact the cause has been determined that virtual particles create these particles by the Higgs Field.
No god needed.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Except those who wrote the bible lived generations after the supposed death of Jesus and were not witnesses to anything. A miracle is an event described by those to whom it was told by people who did not see it. That's all you've got and it's pretty pathetic.
Are you black? I'm just curious. My experience tells me no white person who ever be so full of themselves as to use a user name like you have chosen for yourself.
So not only are you intellectually incapacitated, you are racist too?

Fack!
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any god have to come to earth as the son of himself and get himself crucified as a means of protecting us from himself?
If god created imperfect humans and then gave them free will then he is the root cause of all sin. What did he expect would happen by giving imperfect, morally challenged humans free will? Is your god a moron or did he WANT sin? And Jesus dying for our sins is absurd since god himself would be the root of all sin.
The basis of your religion is injustice. The Son of God the pure, the immaculate, the innocent, is sacrificed for the guilty. This proves his heroism, but no more does away with man's sin than a school boy's volunteering to be punished for another would exculpate a dunce from negligence.
The entire christian package is an absurd assinine contradiction. It does not even make for a good fairytale but it is confusing for good reason for nothing sways the stupid more than an argument they can not understand.
"n the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." [John 1:1]

Why so much so many "tall tales"?

"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." [John 20:31]

How should that persuade people?

"If I have told you people about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? " [John 3:12]
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say God is real, you have no grounds to call me a liar.
You're being willfully dishonest.
Ikr. She tends to do that a lot.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists are guided by reason, they do not make claims that they can not support, you idiot god hustlers do. Your voodoo priest there in Jamacia does not count as a scientist.
If scientists are guided to falsehood by reason; I might as well be an idiot god hustler.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence it was created by a personal god, asupernatural creature? Nope, you have an empty cup there lil homie.
Did I personally and specifically tell you of a supernatural? No I did not.

You assume that I am one such person who beleives that God is "supernatural".

Furthermore, you did not answer the question:

"So intelligence has no evidence?"

If you are incapable of answering the question directly, say so; a simple yes or no will suffice.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart humans have this quality called curiosity, it's what drives learning...
So I guess we can exclude you from the set of "smart humans".

I fail to see how a desire to adhere to only that which is presently known constitutes curiosity.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so vulgar lil homie?...
I am peeved because I realized that I spent my entire day arguing with you, a facking brick wall.

It would be more beneficial if I spent the time trying to teach my cat how to read.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are not there because I think you care, they are there to make fun of you ...
I knew you had no true interest in any discussion.

Its no surprise then why you appeared so retarded in your responses.

You didnt care about reasoning, you cared about trolling.

Fack oooooooff!
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a blind man in a dark room searching for a black cat that isn't there, then dishonestly claiming you have found it. You, like all other god hustlers are an amoral FRAUD.
Your expressions are the embodiment of all that is non sequitur.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather I can face life and death honestly and you can't. That bothers you.
Why would your meaningless existence bother me?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahahahahaha You do not get to control the English language lil homie, deal with it. There are more than enough words for a simpleton like you to use.
Facking troll -_-
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You just hate it when somone like me uses logic to destroy your intelligent design nonsense. LOL
The universe AS WE KNOW IT had a beginning is more accurate.
So if complexity implies a designer then who designed god? Or is god a very simple object that requires no creator? LOL
The logic that will as much as attempt to destroy Intelligent Design, is definitely illogical. But illogical is your calling card,so that doesnt surprise me.

Idiot, if time in terms of the universe had a beginning, then there had to be a first thing that had no cause; for the fact that there was no time for anything else.

You seem to be trying to make fun of me. I hope thats what you're trying to do; because thats a failed attempt on your part to argue logically.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not evidence in any way. You do not have the power to send or receive silent telepathic messages to anybody so what you felt was a delusion based upon your blind baseless assumption that something was out there.
I haven't sent or received silent telepathic messages, so......

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
Then why is belief in god a matter of faith and not a matter of fact? Stop with the lies.
It was faith until God touched me. After that, it was fact.

Stop lying.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not with me it doesn't. Be the change you want to see.
Not wi' me, either.

Frankly, I don't understand it.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>They are, and the medical community has known about this for several years now, but the media is a big machine and it takes time for it to stop and change directions. You would not be alive if you didn't have cholesterol in your body. You wouldn't even be able to take a crap, hey wait.... maybe THAT'S your problem.... LOL...
http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com
Perhaps you missed the "high" cholesterol part.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 556,481 - 556,500 of680,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

681 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 min brooksey 275
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 min Harrison Freebird 52,526
I have a Face Farting Fetish!! 10 min Tpiernas 25
1st BLOOD Moon (April 2014) ---- ANTICHRIST (May) 13 min YTubeNews 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Liam 38,026
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Epic Cleavage 89,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Pegasus Zorders Nemesis 250,432
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min StarC 512,290
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,712
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Anon 596,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Dave Nelson 217,166
•••
•••
•••