Prove there's a god.
timbow

Chatsworth, GA

#586389 Jan 11, 2013
Well i know you are not supposed to answer a question with another. Just let me give you something to think about. Are you a man if answer is yes how do you know.You might a dog or a cat or a jackass no fun attended. where do you think the word man and woman came from? So if you do not know that there is a God you must you might something else.There is no non belivers in hell because when you get there YOU WILL KNOW THERE IS A GOD.TO answer prove there is a GOD that comes by beliving .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586390 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hah!
No-one ever catches the Watcher-By-Night!
Control your ego, I'm putting Catcher on the case, prepare yourself, Macumazahn!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#586391 Jan 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
They prefer to be called Plutonites. Try not to piss them off.
They sure have an icy stare.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586392 Jan 11, 2013
Bukki Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are worshipping money as god and don't even realize it. What would be the point of becoming the richest man/woman in the graveyard and losing your soul in the process. Please be careful what you wish for, we all will have eternal life.... but WHERE we spend it is that o so crucial question.
not really

http://www.jhuger.com/this-is-your-death

IF there was eternity I would spend it in a whorehouse..LOL

NOT kissing jebus azz like you morons dream about

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#586393 Jan 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for androgyny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VwT1kp0C3SsXX

Um I'm kinda attached to my attachments :(
Solly :)
Pat

Granby, CT

#586394 Jan 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That may have been Lincoln's definition, and if it is yours too, then so be it, but according to the dictionary it means to intentionally deceive. Otherwise almost everything posted on this site would have to be treated as lies, because there is very little posted here that a person "knows" to be true or false. Anything related to "belief" then has to be the person is lying.
If you answer a question with the wrong answer on a school test, are you lying or are you just wrong?
It would, though, cut down on a lot of discourse between people if everything they said could only be proved facts.
I don't think that RR is necessarily lying about his experience or his interpretation of it, but I definitely think he is wrong about it proving the existence of God or a god. Actually I should say I know he is wrong because there is no way that a personal experience could prove the existence of God, except if the Gentleman Himself or Herself was to actually appear and identify Theirself (that obviously is not a word, so it must be a lie too).
"If you answer a question with the wrong answer on a school test, are you lying or are you just wrong?"

Then you would just be wrong.

Claiming to know there is a god is a lie for we all know there is no knowledge of any gods and the claim is without merit, regardless of whether or not the person making the claim believes it to be true or not. It is as much a lie as claiming there are aliens on Pluto or claiming to have won the lottery prior to checking your ticket and the fact that you did end up winning the lottery or that there are aliens on Pluto does not change tha fact that it was a lie when the claim was made.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#586395 Jan 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for androgyny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VwT1kp0C3SsXX
Ohm's law says RUN!

Location hidden

#586397 Jan 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I do?
Is it Pat Robertson? That guy is nuts.
Be my hero, u numpty!!

I know nothing about America! No, Pat is a woman, well, that's what Aura says, but he's confused most of the time.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586396 Jan 11, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptism is to cleanse us of the original sin when Eve disobeyed
God and told Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge, good and evil.
He told them that they would "die the death".
There also was a tree of life and other trees that they could
eat from.
They are our forefathers that have left us in sin with God.
We are always trying to make our lives happier.
We are never alone. God is always with us. We need him to help
us. I am always praying. We have to choose to want life.
He loves us.
sin is just Self Inflicted Nonsense ,

and youve been BRAINWASHED by the church into believing BS

grow up!
Pat

Granby, CT

#586398 Jan 11, 2013
timbow wrote:
Well i know you are not supposed to answer a question with another. Just let me give you something to think about. Are you a man if answer is yes how do you know.You might a dog or a cat or a jackass no fun attended. where do you think the word man and woman came from? So if you do not know that there is a God you must you might something else.There is no non belivers in hell because when you get there YOU WILL KNOW THERE IS A GOD.TO answer prove there is a GOD that comes by beliving .
Fear + ignorance = faith. Well done!

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#586399 Jan 11, 2013
My name is Dr. Schultz , and this is my distinguished friend Django , If you would allow me the comfort of showing you these papers.....
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586400 Jan 11, 2013
timbow wrote:
thats just silly

Belief is NOT proof

hell doesnt exist

www.evilbible.com

Location hidden

#586402 Jan 11, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
not really
http://www.jhuger.com/this-is-your-death
IF there was eternity I would spend it in a whorehouse..LOL
NOT kissing jebus azz like you morons dream about
But energy can't be created or destroyed. Our body dies but our energy lives on in another form!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#586401 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Control your ego, I'm putting Catcher on the case, prepare yourself, Macumazahn!
Oh, Catcher and I are old friends.

No worries.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586403 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
NO! NOT THE FOGGIEST!!!

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#586404 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
But energy can't be created or destroyed. Our body dies but our energy lives on in another form!
Yeah like fertilizer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586405 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
well, that's what Aura says, but he's confused most of the time.
ROFL.. You got that right!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586406 Jan 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
My real problem - well, the problem for Christianity, actually - is that there are no perfect gods that make mistakes, so any claim that such a god exists is self-refuting. That rules out your god...
God Himself wrote:
That does not imply that "Jehovah" does not exist.
You apparently didn't understand the sentence. And you probably never will. It absolutely MUST be rejected to defend your faith, which you will do at any cost to reason or common sense.
God Himself wrote:
A mans perception of God is not very different from a man's perception of the stars through a telescope.
Erm, yes there is. Only one of them is detectable - the other is not. That puts the one in the same category as rabbits and horses, and the other in the same category as leprechauns and vampires.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586407 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
I have no problem admitting that mankind's conceptions of God are flawed and will be flawed.
The character of the god depicted in its alleged autobiography is horribly flawed, and it's thinking is self-contradictory. There is clearly no such god influencing the affairs of men.
God Himself wrote:
I have a problem with tards like you that think you know what you dont know.
Here's what I know: your god is not merely undetectable, nor merely contingently nonexistent. Your god is logically impossible. And you have not rebutted the claim, merely deflected it.

“Son Of Maroons.”

Since: Jan 07

United Kingdom.

#586408 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Money is not evil, it's what u use it for that is!
My Dear "THE LOVE" of money is the root of all evil. And at the end of the day,what we know as money is only receipts to say you will pay the bearer that amount of gold - which you will never acquire anyway because the "powers that be" have it hidden away, while you are playing real life monoply. Pleace open your eyes sis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min phooey 603,581
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Pegasus 272,906
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min princeofdarknessi... 8,360
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 38 min andet1987 12
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min andet1987 6,411
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr abct 583
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr oompaloompa4 514
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web