“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586308 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
llllllllllol
O Aura, darling u too much!!
Who's this Pat guy or girl? I'm going to assume he's a guy.
Is he Postman Pat with his black and white cat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1uukgYgflCEXX
Sing along Aura, u know u want to!
I never figured out if Pat was a guy or Girl but pretty sure she is a woman, or he is or like old Dave always says....something like that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#586309 Jan 11, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, KK, you are a funny thing - sorry - person. Reminds me of the old story where a Christian man invites a few atheist friends to his house for dinner. Anyway, after they have all had a good meal and wine, he invites them to see his planetarium (a room with the model of the universe in it). They look at it with AWE and WONDER. One of his friends says to him, "This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! EXTRAORDINARY!! Who made it?? You??" Then the host says to them, "No!! NOBODY MADE IT". They all said, "Why, that is absurd!! SOMEBODY must have made this wondrous work of art, surely!!". He replied, "No, nobody!!" They then said "SOMEONE MUST have DESIGNED, drawn up PLANS, then CREATED this MODEL OF YOURS". Then he said, "Then WHY is it so hard for you to BELIEVE SOMEONE CREATED YOU and this PLANET, and THE UNIVERSE YOU LIVE IN??". So I guess he had a point there. Just saying.
Anthropomorphizing a rock doesn't mean the rock is the same as an art piece. It's still a rock, and the result of volcanic activity or a dying star. A painting is a painting, and even that is not evidence that it was created, we know paintings are made by human hands because we have found no exceptions yet. Just as we have seen no rocks "created" by any "god."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586310 Jan 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Cause when the fat lady's knee gave out , she fell on me.
She was smoking a cigarette and singing too.
Bet she wasn't finished 'till she stopped singing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586311 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I've never been touched by plutonians.
<quoted text>
"Secretly"?
<quoted text>
There you go lying again. Who are you to say that God isn't there? Have you completed your God tests?
"Plutonians"? "God tests"?

Redneck, have a beer, mate!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586312 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Why is it that you religitards want the government to stay out of - your - business.... but YOU won't stay out of other peoples business when they want to get an abortion? Oh snap.
Snap your ass, I've never tried to stop abortion. I support it.

And yes, I DO want the government to stay out of MY business.
The problem with what you said is that all those self made sick people will be a burden to society, and society shouldn't be punished for YOUR stupid mistakes.
How is society punished from MY mistakes?
If you want to move somewhere else and be a burden on another society then I say sure - do what you want to your health.
I ain't a burden on society, I'm a giver to society. I've been paying taxes for over 30 years nonstop. I've never used any government hand outs. No welfare, food stamps, WIC, unemployment, etc.

Try again?

Location hidden

#586313 Jan 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AGAIN!!!
What's REALLY important is where's the cake?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#586314 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I've never been touched by plutonians.
<quoted text>
"Secretly"?
<quoted text>
There you go lying again. Who are you to say that God isn't there? Have you completed your God tests?
You are assuming that sensations you felt while in a mode of distress are that of a deity, yet you have no evidence to support that it was, much less which one. Why do you assume it was the christian one?

Location hidden

#586315 Jan 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I never figured out if Pat was a guy or Girl but pretty sure she is a woman, or he is or like old Dave always says....something like that.
Oh, sorry Pat!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586316 Jan 11, 2013
jamesfraser wrote:
It's all about faith...I have faith in my God and I believe HE exists :)
unfortunately belief is NOT proof

try again

www.evilbible.com

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586317 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only because they can't climb the stairs...
Maybe they would if there was a cake up there...

Location hidden

#586318 Jan 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming that sensations you felt while in a mode of distress are that of a deity, yet you have no evidence to support that it was, much less which one. Why do you assume it was the christian one?
LOL that's a really good point. Redneck is just assuming it was god, but maybe it was the devil that "touched' him - so that there would be more gun freaks in the world... LOL...

Location hidden

#586319 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's REALLY important is where's the cake?
Either, the hamster thingy in your pic ate it and that's why it's got that look, the puppy dog eyes and the 'I didn't do it' face. Or Tide married it (they eloped). That's why Tide and the cake are missin'! Some people, I tell ya, crazy nuts!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#586320 Jan 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point, and one that most people claiming they had 'personal contact with God' are never asked. Since even believers claim that one cannot see God, then how can they tell it is the God of the Bible or several thousand other possibilities?

Someone has a NDE and claims that proves there is a God, but really all it proves is they might have had a NDE. That has been proven to be something that goes on in the brain of someone who is being starved of oxygen, as a person near death would be.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586321 Jan 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not assuming anything. I know it was God, I felt him and I felt his presence.

And I don't think it was the "Christian God", I believe there is only one God and he has answered my prayer many times.

Any is answered many people's prayers.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586322 Jan 11, 2013
Islam deenul haq wrote:
I prove you there is God
First of all You search and inspect your sorroundinds
this mountains , the rain falls .sun star , planet
a man dont make this think
you think yourself
You see your body the man can,t make your body part
but God is power on every think
like seasons , day and night
so
which god do you subscribe to?

www.godchecker.com

Location hidden

#586323 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another athitard that can't understand....
I'm not lying.
I'm not trying to pass on a false claim.
You people just have some real closed minds.
If I tell you that I've felt the presence of Krishna and he said he was God. Would u believe me?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#586324 Jan 11, 2013
DerbyDoII wrote:
<quoted text>What else do you want to know?
whats north of the North pole?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#586325 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not assuming anything. I know it was God, I felt him and I felt his presence.
And I don't think it was the "Christian God", I believe there is only one God and he has answered my prayer many times.
Any is answered many people's prayers.
So you ignore the thousands of other gods that possess just as much evidence as yours, and the billions of other claims exactly like yours in order for you to justify to yourself that it was the one you assumed. Then you discard the vast majority of unanswered prayers, as if there was something wrong with those prayers. It's called confirmation bias and you exhibit it in spades.

How is it you know? There is no such thing as self-evident, it's a social construct that we created to justify giving rights to the privileged minority. So how is it that you think you know something which cannot be demonstrated?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586326 Jan 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
FU. Why should I waste time on idiot hypocrites from my past who just want to up the tally of their FB "friends" list? The guy I kicked had attacked me in a neighbor's backyard and deserved whatever I was able to dish out. I want to "friend" that ass about as much as I would you.
Did Princess wake up cranky?

Location hidden

#586327 Jan 11, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
so
which god do you subscribe to?
www.godchecker.com
Oh come on, man! Put your thinking cap on, u can have mine if u want I don't really use it.

ALLAH!!!

his name is Islam......u think he worships the cow God? lol

They say Allah hu akbar (allah is great) a million times!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 589,551
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min truthandcommonsense 4,180
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Pegasus 271,290
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Jac 99,730
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 36 min The swamiji 1,433
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 36 min mansingh 88
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min lovewithin 40,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr HipGnosis 176,844
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 612,153
More from around the web