Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#586018 Jan 10, 2013
Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good glad you caught that. Granite will melt. However, when it solidifies the crystalline inter-mix is lost.. it is no longer granite at that point reclassified another mineral. Proof granite was never a molten state.
There are other properties of granite proving it formed in less than one minute.
Bible right again! God created granite just 6000 years ago!
Great shtick, dude.

I may be able to get you a gig at the Comedy Club in Hollywood.

Interested?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#586020 Jan 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Science makes no such claim about the universe. Science feels it will stop expaning and begin to contract but that is a change, not an end. Science does not know if the universe has expanded and contrated before so again you rely on a foundation of bogus assumptions in order to build your argument on and that will cause your little hut to collapse homie.
You obviously have no knowledge of anything regarding the nature of the universe regarding science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The next time you mention anything about science, I will get really angry.

Do not accuse science of causing your lunacy.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#586021 Jan 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Science makes no such claim about the universe. Science feels it will stop expaning and begin to contract but that is a change, not an end. Science does not know if the universe has expanded and contrated before so again you rely on a foundation of bogus assumptions in order to build your argument on and that will cause your little hut to collapse homie.
I find it interesting that someone would try so earnestly to believe in nothing.

You are a person of strange courage.

I hope you find peace in the nothing you believe in.

I hope your corpse meets its inevitable end as you so passionately demand; an event as meaningless as every thought that you are anything more than a corpse.

I tried to say something good, but thats what the best wishes to a facking psychopath like yourself sounds like.

It sounds like the eulogy read for a dead vampire by his... clansmen or clans-vampire... whatever the fack it is.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586022 Jan 10, 2013
Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good glad you caught that. Granite will melt. However, when it solidifies the crystalline inter-mix is lost.. it is no longer granite at that point reclassified another mineral. Proof granite was never a molten state.
There are other properties of granite proving it formed in less than one minute.
Bible right again! God created granite just 6000 years ago!
Granite was the first rock to form the land masses, being lighter than oceanic rock was pushed up some formations in South Africa are 3.5 billion years old.

http://lifespanofearth.blogspot.com/

I strongly suggest you study geology at a little before.. oh n/m.
You creationists are all so friggen dumb. lol

We have known since James Hutton about 250 years the Earth is far older than your silly fantasy tale.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#586023 Jan 10, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that someone would try so earnestly to believe in nothing.
I hope your corpse meets its inevitable end as you so passionately demand; an event as meaningless as every thought that you are anything more than a corpse.
I tried to say something good, but thats what the best wishes to a facking psychopath like yourself sounds like.
It sounds like the eulogy read for a dead vampire by his... clansmen or clans-vampire... whatever the fack it is.
Hahaha.

Jesus would not be very proud of you as somebody on his side.

He was more into love and kindness--nastiness?

Not so much.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#586024 Jan 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Science feels it will stop expanding and begin to contract but that is a change, not an end"
I didn't realize a feeling can be seen as science? My gut feeling tells me you are struggling in this debate, so I guess that is a scientific assumption of mine.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#586025 Jan 10, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Blinded by the light. They came from nothing, they are nothing, they contribute nothing, and they go back to nothing. Now that's logical.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#586026 Jan 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to show the world your blatant idiocy , but I guess you for some reason feel the need.
I assure you all rock can be melted , with sufficient heat and pressure. Even the hardest of minerals will melt , but the hardest of rocks will also melt being a composite of minerals. Dolerite being the hardest and granite being the lighter of them.
Granite is an igneous rock and is formed from magma.
Melting temperature is 1215 - 1260 C
For instance Diamond is the very hardest mineral but..
It too can be melted,
Diamond Melting Point 3550 C
Diamond Boiling Point 4827 C
Where do they find you clowns?
That one also seems to be laboring under the delusion that someone thinks that the Earth was formed during the Big Bang.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#586027 Jan 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That one also seems to be laboring under the delusion that someone thinks that the Earth was formed during the Big Bang.
Yeah you know the usual line , evolution is a lie cause there weren't no big bang. The Earth was created by gawd 6000 years ago
and Eve is a rib bone. Blame the snake and it's a sin.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#586028 Jan 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
Jesus would not be very proud of you as somebody on his side.
He was more into love and kindness--nastiness?
Not so much.
The value of love and kindness depends on the nature of the world.

In a Godless world as those people would have it, there is no true purpose; especially since the universe is destined to come to nothingness.

So love and kindness has no real meaning for those people; they use love and kindness in a manner that is known as "Emotivism".

So dont be offended when I speak to them harshly, they arent offended.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#586029 Jan 10, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Blinded by the light. They came from nothing, they are nothing, they contribute nothing, and they go back to nothing. Now that's logical.
I agree.

But interestingly, they are perfectly justified!

They have no God, so No God is their God.

They believe in No God, so it makes perfect sense that they came from No thing, are No thing, contribute to No thing and go back to No thing.

Its like I always say: "Whether God IS or NOT, he is still real; because he controls all of reality equally, both the IS and the Not".

The Word of God is indeed true. God is indeed all powerful. Blessed be the Almighty and The Messiah?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#586030 Jan 10, 2013
Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a historic fact recorded by all the historians of the day. The Bible says he is God & Creator. The Bible is then confirmed with a long HISTORY & SCIENCE.
The commies have no interest in the truth of the matter.
You think there were only three historians back then? Wow, such a small world you must live in.
hars

Melbourne, Australia

#586031 Jan 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You just hate it when somone like me uses logic to destroy your intelligent design nonsense. LOL
The universe AS WE KNOW IT had a beginning is more accurate.
So if complexity implies a designer then who designed god? Or is god a very simple object that requires no creator? LOL
I think Deism is the right fit for you agnostics who like rationalism and yet tend to believe in God,rather than not believe, though not the abrahamistic versions(christianity,judaism, islam) which dominate US.Deists also reject abrahamistic religions though still believe in God. So you agnostics and in betweens, and confused end out on a limb and go with the nearest big group that opposes abrahamistic religions atheism,when as agnostics you would be closer to deism, though many do not even know what deism is.

Deists are theists but rational ones.

Many rational people and scientists have chosen deism as there believe In God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#586032 Jan 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god apparently defines "righteous" as worshiping him based on insufficient evidence, and despite reason.
<quoted text>
He sounds like a suicide bomber. Or maybe you mean that he literally flaming?
And why would that be bad? My body would be turned to ash and my soul released to your god.
One more thing: in what sense am I created in the image of Old Fireball there? We don't look alike, and we don't think alike. We don't really have much overlap in our biographies or composition. I have much more in common with any other animal than I do with Jehovah. At the cellular level and below, I'm pretty much the same as a horse: phosphlipid bilayers, mitchondria, DNA, ATP, enzymes, etc.
But your god? Not so much.
So, in what meaningful sense are human beings the image of such a god?
The evidence is all around you, IANS. Deuteronomy 4:24 and Hebrews 12:29. We are made in His IMAGE, but there is NO WAY we can even compare our physicality, intellect, and spirituality to Him. He is WAY BEYOND, WAY BEYOND anything or anyone we puny humans can dream up!! He CREATED US for corn's sake!! And UNTIL we humans CREATE LIFE from NON-LIFE (boy, would THAT make BIG headlines around the world!!), then Christians like myself will just happily go along with what the Good Book says.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#586033 Jan 10, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence is all around you, IANS. Deuteronomy 4:24 and Hebrews 12:29. We are made in His IMAGE, but there is NO WAY we can even compare our physicality, intellect, and spirituality to Him. He is WAY BEYOND, WAY BEYOND anything or anyone we puny humans can dream up!! He CREATED US for corn's sake!! And UNTIL we humans CREATE LIFE from NON-LIFE (boy, would THAT make BIG headlines around the world!!), then Christians like myself will just happily go along with what the Good Book says.
What evidence? A rock is only evidence that rocks can form through natural causes. A life form is only evidence that life forms can form through natural causes. So what evidence?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#586034 Jan 10, 2013
OK Ok Ok Time to send Christians reeling their head and saying all manner of deranged nonsense.

There is a bone to pick about Eve , but it ain't no rib bone. This makes me wonder if this is where the notion that women were evil came from in the creation fairy tale. But this one is sure to make you scratch your head from whatever angle you view it.

http://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/bac...
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#586035 Jan 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence? A rock is only evidence that rocks can form through natural causes. A life form is only evidence that life forms can form through natural causes. So what evidence?
Oh, KK, you are a funny thing - sorry - person. Reminds me of the old story where a Christian man invites a few atheist friends to his house for dinner. Anyway, after they have all had a good meal and wine, he invites them to see his planetarium (a room with the model of the universe in it). They look at it with AWE and WONDER. One of his friends says to him, "This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! EXTRAORDINARY!! Who made it?? You??" Then the host says to them, "No!! NOBODY MADE IT". They all said, "Why, that is absurd!! SOMEBODY must have made this wondrous work of art, surely!!". He replied, "No, nobody!!" They then said "SOMEONE MUST have DESIGNED, drawn up PLANS, then CREATED this MODEL OF YOURS". Then he said, "Then WHY is it so hard for you to BELIEVE SOMEONE CREATED YOU and this PLANET, and THE UNIVERSE YOU LIVE IN??". So I guess he had a point there. Just saying.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#586036 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait a cotton pecking minute!!!!
So you are here asking what?
I am here giving scientific evidence of a a phenomena that supports the claim that things can COME OUT OF NOWHERE, as the Bible said God created all from nothing.
And you ask me how evidence of a phenomena which demonstrates that the emerging of things out of apparently nowhere is possible, is related to the claims made by Christians that the creation of something from nothing by God is scientifically valid??????????
BTW there was a point where it was believed by some researcher(s) that there are VIRTUAL PARTICLES which appear inside a vacuum and without any apparent cause.
"The more energy that is put into a vacuum, the more particles CAUSELESSLY pop out of it. "
[http://www.physicsoftheuniver se.com/topics_quantum_uncertai nty.html]
So I am not sure if it is that you have not been paying to trends in science or whether you trying to make a fool out of yourself.
Then come the "Aura Mitzba" or what ever his name is, saying that a cause has actually been identified for the "causeless" appearance of virtual particles in a vacuum.
So there was a point when SCIENCE THOUGHT PROMOTED THE IDEA OF CAUSELESS EVENTS.
Now the switch and say "OH THE EVENTS HAD A CAUSE, WE JUST DIDNT KNOW IT YET."
Just decide what is and is not so we can hurry up and show you how meaningless your ridiculous Godless world is.
So you are claiming that the universe came out of nowhere, but that you'd like to believe your imagined deity was behind it all?

Why go to such lengths? Why bother with imagining a deity and then pretending that a universe requires a deity to exist?

If you've just demonstrated that something can come from nothing...then you can give up your silly deity ideas.

;)

And that will make you happy.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#586038 Jan 11, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, KK, you are a funny thing - sorry - person. Reminds me of the old story where a Christian man invites a few atheist friends to his house for dinner. Anyway, after they have all had a good meal and wine, he invites them to see his planetarium (a room with the model of the universe in it). They look at it with AWE and WONDER. One of his friends says to him, "This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! EXTRAORDINARY!! Who made it?? You??" Then the host says to them, "No!! NOBODY MADE IT". They all said, "Why, that is absurd!! SOMEBODY must have made this wondrous work of art, surely!!". He replied, "No, nobody!!" They then said "SOMEONE MUST have DESIGNED, drawn up PLANS, then CREATED this MODEL OF YOURS". Then he said, "Then WHY is it so hard for you to BELIEVE SOMEONE CREATED YOU and this PLANET, and THE UNIVERSE YOU LIVE IN??". So I guess he had a point there. Just saying.
Nymph's right.

Fundies can't do analogy.

Or humor.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586039 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty soon they will be announcing God 2.0
Will that require an app?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 586,226
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 14 min Uh huh 98
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min We Are Almost There 3,700
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min bacon hater 99,347
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 31 min andet1987 478
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,244
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Somia 99
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr The swamiji 6,442
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 442,984
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web