Prove there's a god.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#586135 Jan 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh looky, a transcendental hypocrite.
Lookie, lookie, a self-hating angry hookie!
bibleProphecyNew s

AOL

#586136 Jan 11, 2013

----ISRAEL'S foretold "time of tranquility = NOW

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#586137 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA!
Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
Student: "It's 42!"
Teacher: "Very good!- And who can tell me what 6 times 7 is?"
Same student: "It's 24!"
religious school
Pat

East Granby, CT

#586138 Jan 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
non-existence is proven by the lack of evidence for existence.
you are a liar, why should I take your word for anything?
Our lack of evidence for life on other planets is not evidence there is not life on other planets.

Location hidden

#586139 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True. But I and many others have knowledge that God exists.
you have only a lie, that you tell

you have no evidence to support your lie
Pat

East Granby, CT

#586140 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not demonstrated that something can come from nothing; have I? Show me how/where.
No, you have not.

You also have not demonstrated that at one time there was nothing so why do you lie and claim that?

You have not demonstrated that anything outside the natural universe is possible let alone plausible.

You have not demonstrated that there is any rational basis for a belief in a creator god.

You have not demonstrated that a corpse does not represent what it so clearly represents, that death ends personal emmory and awareness.

You HAVE demonstrated that you are irrational, full of contradictions and use specious rationalizations tailored to suit your death denying mythology.

You look at things through a distorted lens, distorted by your personal desires and fears and until you can find the courage to face life honestly and look at ALL matters objectively, you will continue to struggle with the obvious contradictions and hypocrisy in your beliefs.

Atheists and theists do not argue over the merits of believing in aliens on Pluto, or leprechauns. We rarely dispute what is or is not valid evidence for something outside the scope of religion (death denial). It is ONLY in matters that conflict with the theists cherished death denial mythology that these disagreements arise. This clearly proves the hypocrisy and ignorance of that which is called religious faith.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#586141 Jan 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:

My real problem - well, the problem for Christianity, actually - is that there are no perfect gods that make mistakes, so any claim that such a god exists is self-refuting. That rules out your god...
That does not imply that "Jehovah" does not exist.

A mans perception of God is not very different from a man's perception of the stars through a telescope.

The stars are what they are, regardless of what the telescope is able to detect and regardless of what the human mind makes of the images he sees.

I have no problem admitting that mankind's conceptions of God are flawed and will be flawed.

I have a problem with tards like you that think you know what you dont know.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#586142 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
science proves that there are particles which appear to pop in and out of existence without an identified cause.
So scientifically, God does not necessarily require a cause.
Fack off.
lol

You are confused.

Virtual "particles" are merely the disturbance of the electromagnetic fields of electrons that exist "inside" our universe.

They did not "cause" the universe.

Location hidden

#586143 Jan 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie, lookie, a self-hating angry hookie!
Merely pointing out her hypocrisy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586144 Jan 11, 2013
Amish wrote:
Jesus is a historic fact recorded by all the historians of the day.
KittenKoder wrote:
You think there were only three historians back then? Wow, such a small world you must live in.
Here is more proof that Amish is here only to represent the lies passed onto them.

The following famous writers all lived during the time, or within a century after the time, that Jesus is supposed to have lived. Yet NONE of them EVER mentioned the existence of any jesus figure, nor do any of these authors ever make note of the imaginary Disciples or Apostles. Care to explain how that could possibly happen with fact? This would be like in our time no one ever mentions 9/11.

Josephus
Philo-Judæus
Seneca
Pliny Elder
Arrian
Petronius
Dion Pruseus
Paterculus
Suetonius
Juvenal
Martial
Persius
Plutarch
Pliny Younger
Tacitus
Justus of Tiberius
Apollonius
Quintilian
Lucanus
Epictetus
Hermogones Silius Italicus
Statius
Ptolemy
Appian
Phlegon
Phædrus
Valerius Maximus
Lucian
Pausanias
Florus Lucius
Quintius Curtius
Aulus Gellius
Dio Chrysostom
Columella
Valerius Flaccus
Damis
Favorinus
Lysias
Pomponius Mela
Appion of Alexandria
Theon of Smyrn

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586145 Jan 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hosting mafia?
Coolz.
Thanks for coming back for my birthday.
Birthday? Today? I can't remember if I forgot it.

Happy Birthday, maybe.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#586146 Jan 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't defending it, you moron.
There was nothing for you to defend, you moron.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#586147 Jan 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha!
You...uhm...want a tissue?
I just went out and bought a pack of cigarettes. Holy disgustingly strong! Yuk! How am I going to smoke these things? Why couldn't I wait until tomorrow to buy cigars?!?
Don't cheat on Mary Jane!

I can't tolerate nicotine and I hate cigarette smoke.

Location hidden

#586148 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
Prove to me that you shook hands.
Prove to me that person was real.
Then prove to me that you actually felt something and it wasn't all in your head.
I'll wait.
I am not claiming the person who shook my hand is the creator of the universe

I am not claiming a special connection to a GOD

I am not claiming to have a higher social status over the hand shake.

there is no commonality between my claim and yours.

Your is a lie unless it can be documented.

mine is merely a common human interaction.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#586149 Jan 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Birthday? Today? I can't remember if I forgot it.
Happy Birthday, maybe.
I hope I can blow out all the candles.

29 sticks of dynamite can do a lot of damage.

That's what I get for ordering a cake from ACME.

Location hidden

#586150 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait a cotton pecking minute!!!!
So you are here asking what?
I am here giving scientific evidence of a a phenomena that supports the claim that things can COME OUT OF NOWHERE, as the Bible said God created all from nothing.
And you ask me how evidence of a phenomena which demonstrates that the emerging of things out of apparently nowhere is possible, is related to the claims made by Christians that the creation of something from nothing by God is scientifically valid??????????
BTW there was a point where it was believed by some researcher(s) that there are VIRTUAL PARTICLES which appear inside a vacuum and without any apparent cause.
"The more energy that is put into a vacuum, the more particles CAUSELESSLY pop out of it. "
[http://www.physicsoftheuniver se.com/topics_quantum_uncertai nty.html]
So I am not sure if it is that you have not been paying to trends in science or whether you trying to make a fool out of yourself.
Then come the "Aura Mitzba" or what ever his name is, saying that a cause has actually been identified for the "causeless" appearance of virtual particles in a vacuum.
So there was a point when SCIENCE THOUGHT PROMOTED THE IDEA OF CAUSELESS EVENTS.
Now the switch and say "OH THE EVENTS HAD A CAUSE, WE JUST DIDNT KNOW IT YET."
Just decide what is and is not so we can hurry up and show you how meaningless your ridiculous Godless world is.
In the beginning...

http://burro.astr.cwru.edu/stu/advanced/cosmo...

...there WERE no electrons in existence, ergo, disturbed electron fields did not cause the universe.

Your grasp falls short of your reach.

Location hidden

#586151 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can't. No more than you could use a Harry potter novel to prove Harry potter...
The night before Christmas & mother goose are nursery rhymes, bedtime stories, etc. Potter is a series of fiction novels.
The bible is none of those.
And much if the bible has been proven to be factual, why not figure the ark is too? After all, pieces of 7,000 year old wood is unlikely to have survived.
a little something called engineering, shows the described vessel as not seaworthy.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#586152 Jan 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
munch, munch, munch...slurp.
What? mmfffff <wipes face of Clementine soup> Who?
Catcher, do you like soup? You just have to try this!
I like soup. Pea soup is delicious.

This reminds me of a story.
A guy goes into a restaurant, and sees chicken soup and pea soup on the menu. He decides on the chicken soup. The waiter yells toward the kitchen, "One chicken!!!"
The patron then changes his mind, and tells the waiter he would like the pea soup instead. The waiter yells again, "Hold the chicken and make it pea!!!"

I know. Lame.

Location hidden

#586153 Jan 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, to ME He is real.
I don't know how many more it will take. It took zero for me. How many more is a question disbelievers need to ask themselves.
But I suspect that some are so stuck in their ways that if 98% of humans claim to have been in contact with God at one time or another, that 2% would vigorously deny it.
why would a god reveal himself to an empty vessel such as yourself, and yet not reveal himself to honest, moral, persons?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#586154 Jan 11, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not imply that "Jehovah" does not exist.
A mans perception of God is not very different from a man's perception of the stars through a telescope.
The stars are what they are, regardless of what the telescope is able to detect and regardless of what the human mind makes of the images he sees.
I have no problem admitting that mankind's conceptions of God are flawed and will be flawed.
I have a problem with tards like you that think you know what you dont know.
"That does not imply that "Jehovah" does not exist."

It does if you claim he is perfect.

"A mans perception of God is not very different from a man's perception of the stars through a telescope."

All of us, both theist and atheist alike, provided we have vision, will agree there are stars and that we can view them with a telescope, however honest people can not see your god, so your analogy is absurd.

"The stars are what they are, regardless of what the telescope is able to detect and regardless of what the human mind makes of the images he sees."

This is true for everything, including your imaginary god.

"I have a problem with tards like you that think you know what you dont know."

Then you have a problem with yourself and all theists since you fools make claim after claim for things you clearly have no knowledge of. You just proved yourself a hypocrite once again. Well done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,323
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 646,847
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Inspector2 44,718
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Annaleigh 105,660
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min Buck Crick 445,749
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,660
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web