Prove there's a god.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#585446 Jan 9, 2013
Freight Broker Trainer wrote:
If you have to ask for "Proof Of GOD" then you have not let him into your life. I am not even that good of a Christian anymore and GOD is still in my life. I pray to him and I receive answers from him. They are often not what I want but I do get them. I often do not recognize them but they do come. GOD exist you just have to welcome him in.
Now for the business at hand..........
We are offering Freight Broker Agent and Independent Truck Dispatching training programs all over America. Our training programs are not only affordable but yield results. We spent over 15 years in the industry as Freight Brokers, Agents, Truck Dispatchers, Truck Agents and Trucking Company Owners. There is simply no other authority in America who can touch our training programs. If you want to learn the industry and where the money is too be made then visit our website at http://www.freighttraining.com . We have Classroom Training, Online Webinars, Audio Books and Self Study Courses. Please contact us with questions or interest.
Sincerely
The Freight Broker Trainer
Scott
http://www.freighttraining.com
Or we could just say you were "touched in the head".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#585447 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It happened that you first link is written by obviously ignorant atheists trying their best to make Horus & Jesus similar.
That's just your opinion. You CAN'T prove they are atheists, and the book was written by someone specializing in Greek culture. You have yet to prove anything. I have posted lots of documentation. Looks like you're running away and can't admit the truth.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#585448 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cherry pick....
Revelation 20:2
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
The serpentine genesis was satan, not just a "talking snake".
Atheists often attempt to dumb down the bible to a fairy take version because they want to discredit it. It don't work that way.
Okay- so if "Satan" could turn himself into a talking snake, then why could Santa Claus not drive a sleigh in the sky being pulled by 8 tiny reindeer?

I see no basis not to find both stories/fables/fairy tales to be equally preposterous.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#585449 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, he hogs the potato salad.
Good thing I'm not a big fan of potato salad!

:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#585450 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible contains historical information from many centuries and many countries had been authored by man.
Time after time, when the Bible mentions a person, place, nation, language, or custom, it has been proven to be correct. More than one historian has come to Christ by studying the accuracy of the history revealed in the Bible. If it is so amazingly accurate about things we can verify, why would we doubt its accuracy about things we cannot verify?
Seldom. Where was Abraham born(the most important patriarch of your religion). Where was Jesus born(the central figure of your religion). Why doesn't the thousands of tablets discovered @ Ebla relate any of the "miracles" of the time of Moses etc.? Where is the foundation for the "tower of Babel"? We can start there if you would like.

Location hidden

#585451 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It said that Horus' mother was "mari". WRONG! It was Isis.
Can't really say that I'm surprised to learn this but apparently you are BLIND and can NOT read. It clearly says that his mother was Isis.

"the son of two major Egyptian deities: the God Osirus and and the Goddess Isis."

Oh look, you stuck your foot in your mouth - AGAIN!

What a buffoon.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#585452 Jan 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that exist physically can be tested physically.
"They don't appeal to the physical sense"
Has no meaning in reality.
Well the terms have meaning in the dictionary:

"appeal [&#601;&#712;pi&#7 20;l]
n

2. to attract, please, STIMULATE, or interest"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/appeal

So, tell me then, which one of your senses do micro waves and radio waves APPEAL to; which one of your senses do micro waves and radio waves stimulate so that you know that they are present and their behaviour without the use of an instrument?

Which one of your senses do sounds that fall outside of audible range appeal to?

Which one of one of the senses do subatomic particles appeal to so that you can detect their presence and nature without the use of instruments?
Aura Mytha wrote:
"Pure Omnipotence in your physical form."
Has no meaning in reality.
So why is it so hard for you to see that the condition of withholding power to facilitate the establishment of structure is an act of "Intelligence"?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#585453 Jan 9, 2013

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#585454 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Is what uncomfortable?
Is it uncomfortable for you to have your beliefs questioned?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't know, you find crazy what you find crazy.
You brought it up like you expect me to think it's crazy.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm not trying to ridicule or mock you.
I know I could, but what purpose would that serve?
I think it would be educational for you to try.

What would you ridicule me about?

Location hidden

#585455 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It said that Jesus' mother was Miriam. WRONG! Miriam was Jesus' sister.
ROFL!!!! You ignorant twit, Miriam is Aramaic for Mary. LOL you really are retarded sometime. So, it seems you have nothing else to base your ridiculous claims on. LOL

Location hidden

#585456 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There's a squirrel on a wheel running nonstop, right?
If you want to read the articles about it just let me know. I'm not saying that's what happened in your case, but it IS a logical possibility.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#585457 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's just your opinion. You CAN'T prove they are atheists, and the book was written by someone specializing in Greek culture. You have yet to prove anything. I have posted lots of documentation. Looks like you're running away and can't admit the truth.
No, I did prove it.

Your link said that Miriam was Jesus' mother.

That is false.

Your link said that Mari was Horus' mother.

That is also false.

Regardless if they're atheists, they're wrong & I just shut you down.

Check mutha f_ckin mate.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585458 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- so if "Satan" could turn himself into a talking snake, then why could Santa Claus not drive a sleigh in the sky being pulled by 8 tiny reindeer?
I see no basis not to find both stories/fables/fairy tales to be equally preposterous.
Probably because Santa is a kids story, made up so businesses can make higher profits at Christmas time....
Just a guess.

But hey, if you wanna worship Santa, go fer it.

Location hidden

#585459 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
Good thing I'm not a big fan of potato salad!
That is just point blank anti-American.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585461 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't really say that I'm surprised to learn this but apparently you are BLIND and can NOT read. It clearly says that his mother was Isis.
"the son of two major Egyptian deities: the God Osirus and and the Goddess Isis."
Oh look, you stuck your foot in your mouth - AGAIN!
What a buffoon.
Here's your link again

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jksadegh/A%20G...

Scroll to page 2 and read the yellow chart.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585462 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Seldom. Where was Abraham born(the most important patriarch of your religion). Where was Jesus born(the central figure of your religion). Why doesn't the thousands of tablets discovered @ Ebla relate any of the "miracles" of the time of Moses etc.? Where is the foundation for the "tower of Babel"? We can start there if you would like.
Abraham was born in Mesopotamia.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem.

Because Moses was born over 1,000 years after the tablets at Ebla were written.

It's location is unknown.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#585463 Jan 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't say it but implied it here.
"Atheists claim god is unproved, not disproved."
That sentence implies god is provable or disprovable.
Actually what you probably meant to say was..
Atheists have no belief in gods.
There is evil. God is good.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585464 Jan 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Is it uncomfortable for you to have your beliefs questioned?
Absolutely not.
You brought it up like you expect me to think it's crazy.
'twas not intended.
I think it would be educational for you to try.
What would you ridicule me about?
Nothing. I told you I don't want to.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#585465 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because Santa is a kids story, made up so businesses can make higher profits at Christmas time....
Just a guess.
But hey, if you wanna worship Santa, go fer it.

Saint Nicholas was a real man that gave poor children toys.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#585466 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>2. "Need" or "want"? You don't need that, you want it. You've got it, too.
.. smoke free environments are a need, not a want ..

.. many children and adults have asthma or COPD. We now know the dangers of second hand smoke and public places must be smoke-free zones ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
traveling back in time 4 hr NewsYTube 3
More from around the web