Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#585473 Jan 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. smoke free environments are a need, not a want ..
.. many children and adults have asthma or COPD. We now know the dangers of second hand smoke and public places must be smoke-free zones ..
OK. Put it that way & I understand. You're right.

But at least let us smoke in bars.....
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#585474 Jan 9, 2013
Buy a Bible.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#585475 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>yeah- I'll just BET you don't.(NOT!)
Okay- here's another one:
What is the only thing a Jap will go down on?
The escalator at Bloomingdale's.
;-)
My man is SOOOOOOO glad I'm not a Jap and so am I!
LOL!
What did the JAP make for dinner?

Reservations.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#585476 Jan 9, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the terms have meaning in the dictionary:
"appeal [&#601;&#712;pi&#7 20;l]
n
2. to attract, please, STIMULATE, or interest"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/appeal
So, tell me then, which one of your senses do micro waves and radio waves APPEAL to; which one of your senses do micro waves and radio waves stimulate so that you know that they are present and their behaviour without the use of an instrument?
Which one of your senses do sounds that fall outside of audible range appeal to?
Which one of one of the senses do subatomic particles appeal to so that you can detect their presence and nature without the use of instruments?
<quoted text>
So why is it so hard for you to see that the condition of withholding power to facilitate the establishment of structure is an act of "Intelligence"?
We in fact know the entire spectrum of electromagnetic radiation ,we also know human ability to to detect them is limited by human sight and hearing as well as sound.

But we also know the limits of them beyond our ability to detect them. We can detect them to the limit of their ability.
You are trying to say my ability is not good enough to detect your god. So this could be said infinitely, but you have not produced an effect your god created. So you in reality, are doing little more than grasping at straws in attempt to justify your insanity.
And perpetual notion that it can not be explained.

When clearly it has and the perimeters well defined.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#585477 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Noah's ark being at the olympics?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Noah's ark being at the olympics?
.. you've not had the pleasure of meeting the new and improved Patricia ..

.. United In Faith (YELLODOG/PATTIECAKE58) is a Native American maiden, a member of the 'Sue' tribe ..

.. I know it's YD/Pattie because she wants to have sex with me ..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585478 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to for Two reasons;
1) Did you see that little number next to the name? Guess what that means....
2) The text I posted came directly from the author.
You; zero points - Me; 2 points
You lose.
Apparently you haven't caught on that the internet is as adept at allowing anybody and everybody to pass on misinformation.

Horus wasn't just born, as Jesus was. After Osiris is killed, Isis puts him back together again (he was hacked into 14 pieces) except for his penis which was tossed in a river or a lake. Iris fashions a substitute penis for him, humps him and here comes Horus. There is nothing virginal about that.

Horus was not born to a Mary & Joseph, as your claim states. Horus was born to Isis & Osiris.

Horus was born in a swamp, Jesus a manger. There were no angels for Horus' birth.

There is no star that heralded Horus’s birth.

Horus was never baptized in any of the Horus stories.

Horus did not have 12 disciples. Jesus did. Horus had 4 semi-gods & 16 humans.

Horus didn't walk on water.

Horus wasn't crucified with 2 thieves.

Jesus didn't spend a quickie in Hell after He died, Horus did.

Jesus was resurrected fully, Horus wasn't.

There are so many dissimilarities between Horus & Jesus for you to claim that the record of Jesus is actually a stolen story is ridiculous.

With Established Harem

#585479 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
What's the difference between Jello and a Jap?
Jello moves when you eat it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
'_'
I don't get it.
.. we'll let River Tam explain it to you ..

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#585480 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because Santa is a kids story, made up so businesses can make higher profits at Christmas time....
Just a guess.
But hey, if you wanna worship Santa, go fer it.

Dude ...are you seriously trying to dis Santa?
Because you need ya ass whooped if you are!
Santa give stuff for free , and doesn't require your soul!

With Established Harem

#585481 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooo! HL's gonna be pissed when she finds out that Pat has a hard on!
.. OH !! RR - ask River Tam about that one too ..

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#585482 Jan 9, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evil. God is good.
Except for when god is evil.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#585483 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. He was Saint Nicholas, a catholic bishop.
I said "Santa" is a kids story.
Santa is saint in spanish.

With Established Harem

#585484 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a Jewish couple do it doggie-style?
He sits up and begs.
.. is that true for all Jewish men ??..

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#585485 Jan 9, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you arrive at that conclusion?
<quoted text>
The nature of "proof of God" is not the same as the nature of proof of aliens on pluto; so the analogy is inappropriate.
The actions and potentials of God can be observed at all times: the actions and potentials of aliens on pluto cannot be observed at this time (whether the aliens exist or not is superfluous in the context).
My claim is based on the reality that I and other entities and phenomena exist in a realm where limits are not naturally defined.
What law is there that says matter must accumulate in this or that shape to form this or that entity?
What law is there that says energy must take this or that specific form to shape this or that particular entity?
The processes of nature demonstrate an efficiency that is characteristic of intelligent influence; all things are present in a form that is suited for specific and efficient functioning. There are natural processes which literally function with mathematical precision.
From the shape of leaves to the ears of elephants; all have been structured with specifications that encourage efficiency.
My awareness of God is the result of His Impressions made on mind through the world, while my mind is directed positively towards Him.
I hence posses the moral authority to assert that my claim is true.
Another words you have an inventive but over active imagination.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#585486 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Now if you could eliminate the need for human attributes and limitations, we might be closer to being on the same page.
I dont know that I would want to be on the same page with a person who uses a picture of a human skull as his icon. Thats creepy -_-

As it relates to God and human attributes: God DOES POSSES human attributes. The human attributes of God were demonstrated best in a man called Jesu(s).

I suspect that you will be dissatisfied with that response because your intentions are perhaps to remove Jesu(s) from the equations.

The concept of God is very easily appreciated, I know. Even if one were to simply accept the premises that His Potentials exist without accepting any description of His character, one could see their influences in nature.

But that Jesu(s) character is a real problem for you isnt he?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#585487 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you KNOW "it" doesn't exist? All one can logically say is that there is no evidence that it does.
So how is it that you dont seem to appreciate my opinions on the existence of God?

I am not asserting that this or that religion has the right conception of God.

All I am saying is that God exists.

Now from what you posted up top there, you should be able to appreciate my attempt to justify my speculations that God is real and existent.

Why dont/cant you?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#585488 Jan 9, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
He would love to meet you. He is an angel.
Who would love to meet me? O_o

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#585489 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham was born in Mesopotamia.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
Because Moses was born over 1,000 years after the tablets at Ebla were written.
It's location is unknown.
Abrum and Sarai were from the Saraswati area of India.
Which Bethlehem? There were 2. Ebla was 2500 to 2300 BCE so you are right about the 1000 year skip to 1400(my bad). They did, however tell of Abrum and his father Tereh. A building of such a magnitude (greater than the pyramids) should still be standing, let alone no foundation at all wouldn't you think?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#585490 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Absolutely not.
The way I remember it, you said you heard and felt God. If that is what you said, can you describe what you heard, and what you felt?

If it was a voice, could you describe the voice, and what the voice said?

Was the touch like a person touching you, or some other sensation?

Where you awake or dreaming when this happened?

Was this after or during a traumatic time in your life?

If you see where I am going with this, and still won't answer me, I'll remind you when you bring up your "evidence" that you KNOW God exists. I'm not sure you even KNOW what you claim to believe. If you can provide the details, and commit them to the memory of this thread, you won't be able to change the story later. That might be inconvenient. I think it's likely that you are just keeping this little bit of sacred evidence well guarded because you know how flimsy it is. That is the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

I could be wrong. All it would take is you answering the questions to prove it. Put it all out there where it will be ridiculed, if you have nothing to fear.

I won't fault you for keeping your beliefs private. I'd rather you did, if I'm being honest. It's not my intent to hurt anyone's feelings, but I don't always care if I do. In your case, I only care insomuch as I would not hurt you with a lie. I'd hurt you with the truth every day if it served my purposes.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
'twas not intended.
Freudian slips never are.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Nothing. I told you I don't want to.
That will buy you some shelter from my ridicule, but I was going easy on you anyways. If you had been on here a year ago, before I mellowed out, you'd have a song written about you, and it wouldn't have been flattering.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585491 Jan 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude ...are you seriously trying to dis Santa?
Because you need ya ass whooped if you are!
Santa give stuff for free , and doesn't require your soul!
I'm sorry!

*bows head and slowly backs away*

I'm sorry...
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#585492 Jan 9, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know that I would want to be on the same page with a person who uses a picture of a human skull as his icon. Thats creepy -_-
he?
youre wuss LOL

&sn s=em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Aura Mytha 31,630
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 10 min Johnny 32
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 687,417
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,495
bathing nephew (Apr '16) 2 hr tom 5
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Think out Loud 3
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,264
More from around the web