Left you a PM.(:

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#585150 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lives are never saved, they can just be extended a bit. The idea that a long life is a good life is also subjective. It could easily be argued that a large elderly non working population is bad for humanity as a whole.
Yes- just as it could be argued that people having as many children as they want to have is bad for humanity as a whole.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that proper medical treatment often can and does SAVE lives- nor does saving a life have anything to do with living forever and no one ever said it did, so that you came up with such a silly correlation is....well....silly.

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#585151 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, but bread can be inseminated with things that make it Jewish Rye bread.
And I have previously mentioned my friend, who makes Jewis beer.
Hebrews it.

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#585152 Jan 9, 2013
*Forgot the "h."

Sorry.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585153 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can admit it when I am wrong, you can't, so stop projecting your inferiority complex onto me you insecure fool.
Sure I can admit when I'm wrong and not only IRL but here as well.

But I won't admit to being wrong when I'm not.

And my inferiority complex? Oh my....snort! Snicker! Tee-hee! Guffaw!

And STOP your stupid frothing, you MORON.

It really is ALL you do, you know.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#585154 Jan 9, 2013
United in faith wrote:
now ask me if i care what you think?
You're a religious hypocrite and a busybody, so I doubt you care.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#585155 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And an infant lacks the ability to know about race, so I guess an infant cannot possibly be of any race. And an infant lacks the ability to know about nationality, so I guess an infant cannot possibly be of any nationality. And an infant lacks the ability to know about money, so I guess an infant cannot possibly be born into wealth or poverty.
I mean- that is what you might as well be saying.....
After all, if an infant can't acknowledge that which it doesn't have to capability to know about, then an infant can't possess or be of any of the above- according to YOU.
Since when is ones race, nationality or economic situation simply a belief? In order to be a theist one MUST possess a belief in god. This is a task an infant is not mentally capable of doing. Does it hurt when you think? You are clearly at the bottom of the Jewish gene pool when it comes to intelligence.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585156 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can admit it when I am wrong, you can't, so stop projecting your inferiority complex onto me you insecure fool.
Oh- and the FROTHER doth protest too much, methinks....

You silly impotent pissant frother which you truly are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585157 Jan 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have previously mentioned my friend, who makes Jewis beer.
Hebrews it.
LOL!!!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#585158 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Did she want to terminate her pregnancy? NO.
Did she want to die? NO.
Did she want to terminate her pregnancy even if she had lived? NO.
BIG difference between a z/e/f being killed against the wishes of the woman and the woman choosing to abort her own pregnancy.
SUCH a big difference that it's not even comparing apples to oranges; it's more like trying to compare apples to worms.
IOW, NO comparison at all.
Both instances are still murder. Being unwanted does not make the killing of an unborn child any less of a murder than the killing of a wanted one.

Pat

East Granby, CT

#585159 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes- just as it could be argued that people having as many children as they want to have is bad for humanity as a whole.
Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that proper medical treatment often can and does SAVE lives- nor does saving a life have anything to do with living forever and no one ever said it did, so that you came up with such a silly correlation is....well....silly.
Save it to die on another day...

Location hidden

#585160 Jan 9, 2013
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Left you a PM.(:
Maybe you would like to show an obituary for John Henry too? Harrison Wayts' shows up but not TLeary's.

"Rumors of my death....."
Pat

East Granby, CT

#585161 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I can admit when I'm wrong and not only IRL but here as well.
But I won't admit to being wrong when I'm not.
And my inferiority complex? Oh my....snort! Snicker! Tee-hee! Guffaw!
And STOP your stupid frothing, you MORON.
It really is ALL you do, you know.....
But you don't care what the JEWISH experts on genetics have to say... Grow up you insecure fool.

Location hidden

#585162 Jan 9, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Does this smell like chloroform?
I wouldn't know, I never got the sock.
xD

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585163 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Both instances are still murder. Being unwanted does not make the killing of an unborn child any less of a murder than the killing of a wanted one.
Wrong.(again.) Murder is a legal word used to define that which is illegal killing.

Since abortion is not illegal, it is not murder.

If you insist on defining abortion as murder, you should be including killing in war and killing by death penalty also as murder.

And wrong.(again.) No such thing as an unborn child any more than there is any such thing as an undead corpse, but you may be the one exception to that.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#585164 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Both instances are still murder. Being unwanted does not make the killing of an unborn child any less of a murder than the killing of a wanted one.
Abortion is not murder. Murder is a legal term, look it up. If abortion was murder then your god, who allows for thousands of his abortions (miscarriages) to take place every single day is the biggest murderer of unborn babies there could ever be. Have you told him what a loser he is for failing to prevent all his abortions?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585165 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I told you if telling me "checkmate" made you feel better to have at it.

But you couldn't let it go. Your frothing personality (not that you have much of a personality, but what you do have consists mostly of frothing) wouldn't allow you to let it go.

Why? Because it is YOU who suffers from an inferiority complex (hence, your obsession over what you perceive as the inferiority of blacks) and it is YOU who is insecure and even if you weren't insecure, you would still be the (frothing) fool you are.

Feh.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#585166 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, just like it demonstrates that a belief in Mother Goose is not necessary for her influence over you!
Yes, that is logically correct.
Pat wrote:
"However, in man's interest, the knowledge of God was given to man so that man can live in harmony with God; by acting according to what he believes from that knowledge of God he has been given"
Yup.
Pat wrote:
No man has any actual nowledge of god, or knows what god does, likes, thinks or wants so you can stop lying now you amoral fruitcake. If there were any knowledge of god, the existence of god would be a matter of fact not a matter of faith.
Thats not exactly right.

Knowledge of God comes naturally when you live in a world of His making. The behaviour of all things reflect thier potentials and/or the things that created them.

So while it is accepted that God created all, it is possible to infer the Character/Nature of God.

Furthermore, MATTERS OF FACT ARE MATTERS OF FAITH; knowledge and faith(belief) are codependent.

You must believe what you know and you must know what you believe.

If you dont believe what you know, you are in a state of denial, not knowledge: because to know means to acknowledge.

If dont know what you believe; then you cant know that you believe.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585167 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is ones race, nationality or economic situation simply a belief? In order to be a theist one MUST possess a belief in god. This is a task an infant is not mentally capable of doing. Does it hurt when you think? You are clearly at the bottom of the Jewish gene pool when it comes to intelligence.
But an infant is no more aware of race, nationality or economic situation than they are aware of religion.

The POINT was just because a baby is not aware of religion does not mean a baby can't be or isn't born INTO a religion.

STFU- I've HAD it with you. I tried to be nice, I tried to be civil and I tried to find some sort of common ground with you.

Silly of me, I know- considering just how common YOU are and just how common I am NOT.

You're just an angry pissant.

Well, at least that makes your name an alliteration:

Pat Pissant

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#585168 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Oh ya, and smoking is a CHOICE that the f_cking government should stay out of.
Spoken like a smoker.

Nonsmokers have a legitimate interest in government protecting themselves and their children from smokers.

[1] We need the government to ban the sale of cigarettes to children. You don't mind, do you?

[2] We need the government to legislate smoke free zones, especially workplaces for health reasons, but also in restaurants just out of common courtesy. Sorry if that inconveniences you.

[3] We need government to tax your smoking. If you just dropped dead at the end, it would be only your concern. But most smoking related illness is chronic disease, sudden cardiac death being the principle exception. But a host of cancers, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, congestive heart failure, and sublethal coronary insufficiency all contribute to huge end-of-life expenditures for years.

I know how you feel about people carrying their own weight when it comes to health care, and would want to pay your own fair share. You do that when you pay taxes on cigarettes.

[4] It is appropriate for government to require warning labels on cigarettes, ban cigarette ads where minors will be exposed to them, and to sponsor anti-smoking education. There is nothing good about cigarette smoking.

Other than that, the government can "butt out" if you like, so to speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Into The Night 63,635
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 4 min Jess 728
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 618,733
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 281,848
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 653,865
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Annaleigh 106,488
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 58 min RUBY Abudhabi 6
More from around the web