Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#585108 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
3: a person or thing of supreme value
Thanks. I never thought of Steve Jobs as a god before.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#585109 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you're fatter than you would have been had you never consumed any HFCS.
RR- has stated he is 6'2" and 210 pounds. I might be off by an inch or two or a pound or two, but on every height/weight chart I've found, he is on the HEAVY side even for someone with a large frame even if I am off by an inch or pound or two. So RR is fat.

And even if he isn't,(and he will say he is NOT overweight) it isn't just the caloric content of HFCS which should be of concern to him and everyone else for that matter.

That hidden HFCS found in many foods and many foods we wouldn't believe it is an ingredient of also contribute to the onset of diabetes.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#585110 Jan 9, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
by posting i am someone i am not, YOU lied again.
now ask me if i care what you think?
.. what you think is unimportant ..

.. you have also posted as Yellodog & Pattiecake58. You know it, I know it. That's all that's important ..

.. why do you deceive, my young Native American 'Sue' princess ??..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585111 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I figured 120 was a lot. I've never been on Facebook and I never will.
I just think that calling something like Facebook "social" is hilarious.
Nope- 120 is paltry in the world of Facebook.

However, within the confines of the internet, it can't be disputed that given those confines and guidelines, Facebook IS a social media network.

But like you, I've never been on Facebook and never will be- it simply doesn't interest me nor does that type of exposure to "god" only knows who interest me either.

In this day and age, there is enough exposure about all of us already and over which we have no control.

I'm not seeking to willingly add to that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585112 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
So can a vibrator with dead batteries.
ROFFLMAO!!!
HILARIOUS!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#585113 Jan 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. things change. As a child, I enjoyed regular family nights, bonfires with fiery marshmallows and trips to Grandfather's Pond. Social interaction with family and friends was always available ..
.. today, everyone is rushed, trying to make ends meet. It's easy to place a child in front of a computer or television instead of playing Old Maid or Boggle to teach politeness, stimulate the intellect and encourage social interaction ..
.. parents can do better ..
P.S. You're temporary off ignore until you screw up again, which, I'm certain, you will.
lol, no doubt I will....

Ya, I enjoyed the good ole days. I try to keep it that way in my home, which is why there's no Internet at home, the kids have a landline phone only & there's no cable TV in their room.

We regularly play board games, monopoly is one of our favs. We also play scrabble, pictionary, risk, etc.

We play video games, but only with each other (no online games).

We spend yesterday laying sprinklers on our backyard, ham n cheese sammiches & listened to the radio.

I'm old skool, always.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585114 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I never thought of Steve Jobs as a god before.
Whose second coming would be a lot more likely than that of Jesus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585115 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR- has stated he is 6'2" and 210 pounds. I might be off by an inch or two or a pound or two, but on every height/weight chart I've found, he is on the HEAVY side even for someone with a large frame even if I am off by an inch or pound or two. So RR is fat.
And even if he isn't,(and he will say he is NOT overweight) it isn't just the caloric content of HFCS which should be of concern to him and everyone else for that matter.
That hidden HFCS found in many foods and many foods we wouldn't believe it is an ingredient of also contribute to the onset of diabetes.
Close. I'm 6'3" and was 210. I'm now 215 :)

I'm not fat all, though. I'm trim & fit, for a 46 yr old...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585116 Jan 9, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but SCIENCE has shown that the human body is made up of the components of the earth and that when we die our bodies DO go back to dust.
thats a fact.
as for magic, LIFE is not magic.
its a miracle.
a reality.
and anytime you have a creation there HAS TO BE a creator of it.
thats logic.
Yes- water is a component of the earth in so much as water is a part of the earth and science has shown that most of the human body is made up of WATER, not DUST.

That your HEAD is filled with saw dust doesn't make the facts of what the human body is mostly composed of irrelevant.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585117 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- 120 is paltry in the world of Facebook.
However, within the confines of the internet, it can't be disputed that given those confines and guidelines, Facebook IS a social media network.
But like you, I've never been on Facebook and never will be- it simply doesn't interest me nor does that type of exposure to "god" only knows who interest me either.
In this day and age, there is enough exposure about all of us already and over which we have no control.
I'm not seeking to willingly add to that.
Agreed. I think the Topix exposure is enough for me...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#585118 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense.
Not to you it wouldn't. I don't expect you to really know where your religion came from.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585119 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I never thought of Steve Jobs as a god before.
hehehe.....

You said "job"...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#585120 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
All infants are atheists for they have no idea, let alone a belief in god.
Generally that would be true, but not always.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585121 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Close. I'm 6'3" and was 210. I'm now 215 :)
I'm not fat all, though. I'm trim & fit, for a 46 yr old...
OMG- you are overweight according to the medical community.

How you see yourself in the mirror may not at all be what you actually look like.

You're overweight, RR.....that doesn't necessarily mean you are fat, but I am pretty sure you are. Just because you are able to suck in your gut doesn't make that gut disappear.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#585122 Jan 9, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
which one what? are you saying it took more than one God to create everything?
Marduk was all that was really needed.
You have been misled.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585123 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I think the Topix exposure is enough for me...
That's one of the reasons I post here- because I do NOT feel any exposure on Topix.

Unlike Facebook, no personal information needs to be entered (other than an email address if one is a registered user) in order to post.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#585124 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Generally that would be true, but not always.
Infants have no idea of what they are in any real sense.

They don't know what race they are, what nationality they are, how rich or poor they are or what religion they are born into.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that babies are born a certain race and a certain nationality or that they are born INTO wealth or poverty or that they are born INTO a religion.

I don't think Pat quite grasps that.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#585125 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nano is an AHOLE. And yes- one CAN be a non-practicing Christian, a non-practicing Buddhist, etc. just as one can be a non-practicing Jew.
Being BORN into a religion does NOT automatically mean that when one can make their own choices and decisions they have to PRACTICE the religion they were born INTO.
And your pal Nano is a RAGING anti-Semite.
No you can't be a non-practicing anything. Saying that you are "non-practicing whatever" is just a lame way to keep family criticisms to a minimum. What does one have to not do to be non-practicing when for most religions all it requires is that you believe in that religion. If you have no belief in that religion you are not non-practicing you are non-believing. What are non-believers called again? So either stop lyuing to yourself or stop lying to everyone else. I wonder... are there any non-practicing atheists in the room?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585126 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- you are overweight according to the medical community.
How you see yourself in the mirror may not at all be what you actually look like.
You're overweight, RR.....that doesn't necessarily mean you are fat, but I am pretty sure you are. Just because you are able to suck in your gut doesn't make that gut disappear.
I don't have a gut. Maybe a pooch, but definitely not a gut.

I've got big shoulders, big arms, long legs, big feet(14), etc. I'm not fat, OCB. Give it up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585127 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>That's one of the reasons I post here- because I do NOT feel any exposure on Topix.
Unlike Facebook, no personal information needs to be entered (other than an email address if one is a registered user) in order to post.
Well der, that's what I mean.

So anyway, back to the big wallet/purse discussion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Steve III 44,964
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Steve III 650,331
The Leading FFXIV Gil & Final Fantasy XIV Powe... 1 hr ffxivfans 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 56,066
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,916
Gay jerk off 12-14 tinychat (Jan '14) 2 hr Rollando 3
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr MUQ2 442
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 8 hr Dr Banonator 37
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Tue akon mason 70
More from around the web