One or two tea bags
LMAO!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584978 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said "Jewish" was not a race. Now you say it is. Confused much?
Where did I say "Jewish" is a race?

Where did what I posted from wiki say "Jewish" is a race?

Not gonna get into a debate with you about the pointed difference between ethnicity and race.

You're too stupid to understand it anyway.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584979 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What mother? I was raised by wolves.
Correction: RETARDED wolves.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584980 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said "Jewish" was not a race. Now you say it is. Confused much?
She can't figure out what a Jew actually is and she claims to be one! Plus, why deny the fact that Jews are a racial group? It is a scientific fact that Jewish scientists clearly accept. I find her denial of this very strange. What is she ashamed of?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584981 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
“Jewish atheism refers to atheism as practiced by people who are ethnically, and to some extent culturally, Jewish.” OCB
OCB, above is the quote YOU provided. Do you notice how they made a distinction between ethnicity and culture? If the word ethnicity is not being used here to describe Jews as being a racial group then what is the purpose of the distinction between ethnicity and culturally?
Ethnicity defined: relating to the classification of mankind into groups, especially on the basis of racial characteristics.
"Sorry, Pat, but this is rather difficult to explain to non-Jews." OCB
I agree, it is very difficult for you to expalin away your hypocritical contradictory remarks and the fact that I am not an ethnic Jew does not excuse you from the foolish contradictions you have made here and it also proves you a bigot by claiming a gentile can not understand.
"We Jews know exactly what is meant by what defines a Jew."
Where do you think you are, in the Jewsish control tower, representing all Jews? You are a friggin idiot now you can go argue with the Jewish scientists who disagree with you.
Jews Are a 'Race,' Genes Reveal
"In his new book,“Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People,” Harry Ostrer, a medical geneticist and professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, claims that Jews are different, and the differences are not just skin deep. Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature."
Read more: http://forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a...
Observing My Jewish Legacy in My Genes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/harry-ostrer/ob...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/harry-ostrer/ob...
I don't care what the book says.

And I no longer care to post to you- you're started frothing way too early in the day for me.

STUFF it.

But I'm sure you're happy to add Jews along with your unhealthy obsession about blacks.

Enjoy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584982 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you go knock on the door of the White House and ask Obama to quit giving out free phones and instead use that tax money to feed those kids...
Just for starters.
Why don't YOU?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584983 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Here- you can show your pal Nano the following:
"Jewish atheism refers to atheism as practiced by people who are ethnically, and to some extent culturally, Jewish.
Because Jewishness encompasses ethnic as well as religious components, the term "Jewish atheism" does not necessarily imply a contradiction.
Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
NOW who's laughing, RR?
I am. HAHAHAHA!

How is one "ethnically Jewish"?

You do seem to have lost some of your marbles, COB.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584984 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn liberals. Give it a rest, will ya? If people don't wanna wear a friggin seatbelt they shouldn't be forced to.
Note: I've always worn a seatbelt - even before it was a law. But that my CHOICE - something you libnuts want to take away.
And.....if people don't want to pay taxes, they shouldn't be forced to.

If people don't want to stop at a red light, they shouldn't be forced to.

If people don't want to drive sober, they shouldn't be forced to.

If people don't want to pay for items in a store, they shouldn't be forced to.

And on and on it goes.

Guess what? People are NOT forced to do any of the above.

They can do what they want and then face the consequences of breaking the law.

See how easy that is, RR?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584985 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Ah- but the government has a very good reason for cigarettes to remain legal. It is a MAJOR source of tax revenue for the government. MAJOR and is often said to be the single biggest source of tax revenue for the government.
The tax dollars realized from the sale of cigarettes is much more than just a "few dollars" they realize in ticketing people for not wearing seat belts.
And.....I just think wearing a seat belt is in the best interests of everyone who is driving on the road- the driver, any passengers they might have and fellow drivers as well.
And don't forget that cigarette companies employ thousands and thousands of people.

Oh ya, and smoking is a CHOICE that the f_cking government should stay out of.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584986 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what the book says.
And I no longer care to post to you- you're started frothing way too early in the day for me.
STUFF it.
But I'm sure you're happy to add Jews along with your unhealthy obsession about blacks.
Enjoy.
I don't care that you don't care. I just care that I proved you to be a pompous know nothing know it all and a bigot.

Jews on average are very bright and is why they are at the top of the economic ladder in our society, clearly you are one of the exceptions.

Love,
Your favorite gentile.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584987 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am. HAHAHAHA!
By their genes. Educate yourself.

http://forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584988 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't figure out what a Jew actually is and she claims to be one! Plus, why deny the fact that Jews are a racial group? It is a scientific fact that Jewish scientists clearly accept. I find her denial of this very strange. What is she ashamed of?
I'm ashamed of NOTHING - other than posting to you again when I said I wouldn't.

And "scientists"??? A FEW scientists have declared Jewish as a race so that means it IS??

I know EXACTLY what Jewish is- it is first and foremost a RELIGION, but that is not relevant to ME as a Jew.

Me being Jewish is about my heritage and my roots. Has NOTHING to do with religion and nothing to do with RACE because MY race is CAUCASIAN.

Now- froth away, you frother!

LOL!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584989 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> They(govt.) can't even run their own business...I'll be damned if they'll run mine.
I try not to box label folks, but sometimes it's tough not to.
Any business that runs itself like the US gub'ment is out of business.
Period.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584990 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No flip-flop.
I never claimed that being Jewish didn't include ethnicity.
That still doesn't make Jewish a race. And that's because Jewish is NOT a race.
It is first and foremost a religion, but it also encompasses heritage, culture and ethnicity.
Sorry, Pat, but this is rather difficult to explain to non-Jews.
We Jews know exactly what is meant by what defines a Jew.
Most Gentiles do not.
You are not a Jew.

You are a Deist.

You said so yourself.

Now you flip flop?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584991 Jan 9, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oOGq_1710U4XX
every law is a gun... pointed at you.
I don't feel that way. And it concerns me that there are people teaching this. I'm assuming that it's the same people that taught United In Faith that the people shouldn't have state supported health care, or who coined the phrase "big government."

I think I know what those people want, and it isn't what you want. They only object to the aspect of the state that taxes and regulates their concentrated wealth and power. That's what they mean by small government. They care about their own freedoms and pocketbook, but not yours. They would regulate and tax you to death.

But they want a huge Department of Defense, and a huge Department of Homeland Security. And they want a large War on Drugs and a large Department of Corrections. They want a large FBI and a CIA. Can you see what these things have in common?

But Health and Human Services, Education, Labor, Interior, the EPA, FEMA, Social Security - these just cost them money or get in their way.

When the entrenched conservative power base says it wants less government and fewer taxes, they mean for themselves, not you. Your place is to be regulated and taxed, and for your taxes to be shunted up into their pockets.

And so they have people decrying the state. But look closely at what the conservatives actually do.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584992 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say "Jewish" is a race?
Where did what I posted from wiki say "Jewish" is a race?
Not gonna get into a debate with you about the pointed difference between ethnicity and race.
You're too stupid to understand it anyway.
Here the dishonest idiot OCB projects her stupidity onto others. She knows for a fact Jews are a race and it has been proven to her repeadetly.

http://forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a...

In his new book,“Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People,” Harry Ostrer, a medical geneticist and professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, claims that Jews are different, and the differences are not just skin deep. Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584993 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am. HAHAHAHA!
Not at all have I lost ANY marbles.

I can't better explain this to you any further, RR.

It's best for YOU if you continue to MORONICALLY stereotype Jews as all having big noses, curly hair and as tightwads.

I know how much stereotyping means to you and all the more when it's negative stereotyping.

You LOVE to HATE, RR and it is one of the few things you do best.

Carry on.

One last point- I class YOU as a non-practicing CHRISTIAN.

You are one of the LEAST Christian people on this thread and no doubt IRL as well.

But you still call yourself Christian despite showing none of the qualities or characteristics which define Christianity.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584994 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget that cigarette companies employ thousands and thousands of people.
Oh ya, and smoking is a CHOICE that the f_cking government should stay out of.
Good point about employment.

And don't get defensive with ME about smoking, RR.

Pretty idiotic to do so when talking to a fellow smoker......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584995 Jan 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
Many who through no fault of their own need social assistance.
You're looking for a stock answer that doesn't exist. But I know how stereotyping is a forte of yours- even if it's not a forte one should look to improve upon.
No- I would say food, clothing and shelter is a need, not a want.
Your Jesus would want people to live "in" their camels? Where? In the camel's stomach or head?
Sorry, RR, but health CARE is needed. Most people want to be healthy and want to STAY healthy and want any illnesses or diseases they have to be treated so that they can become healthy once again.
Unlike you, most people DO go to doctors for ordinary health exams and routine screenings for many diseases that can become deadly if not treated or cured in time.
Just because YOUR attitude about your health is a cavalier one and just because YOU don't trust or like doctors does not mean everyone feels the same as YOU do.
You should know that in most cases, people receiving public assistance ARE required to work or to at least provide proof that they are diligently seeking employment.
People do need food, clothing & shelter, yes. But they also NEED to earn it.

There seems to be a mental block in a liberals mind when it comes to the word "earn"...

The camel was a joke, I'm not surprised you didn't get it.(there were no cars in Jesus' day...)

Health care is not "needed" in the manner you suggest. You think everyone should get free medical care. It isn't free, you know...

Besides, what the hell did humanity do without government health care in the past? We survived just fine.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584996 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Jew.
You are a Deist.
You said so yourself.
Now you flip flop?
Jewish describes both a religious group and an ethic group. An ethnic Jew can even be a christian or any other flavor of religion or no religon at all. They possess their own genetic heritage no different from how the Irish or Italians have their own genetic heritage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Frank Merton 179,976
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 626,944
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min LAWEST100 615,623
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min gundee123 14,126
Play "end of the word" part 2 37 min ImFree2Choose 659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min WasteWater 278,327
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 42,214
More from around the web