Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#584937 Jan 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't choose our president directly, the politicians we vote into office at the local level do.
It's worse than that.

The corporations that pay huge campaign contributions and propaganda smears do their best to install presidents that will best serve their profit motives.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#584938 Jan 9, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
In most cases, in a bad smashup a cyclist is going to be killed anyway, and being strapped to his bike is likely not going to be particularly beneficial to him. It could in fact be dangerous if he was to roll and the bike roll on top of him as opposed to his being thrown clear. I think the odds of dying on a motor cycle are something like 7 times that of a car.
Often in car accidents people are thrown from their vehicles and in a roll it rolls on top of them, whereas if they were belted in they might have survived because they would be somewhat protected by the car rather than squashed by it.
You need to see this.

Strapping yourself to a motorcycle is definitely a bad idea.
I wouldn't ride if I had to do that.
YTube

AOL

#584939 Jan 9, 2013

**WHITNEY HOUSTON .......raised from the dead?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#584940 Jan 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Profiling them could have gotten them counseling though, and possibly prevented them from exploding in rage.
Ethically you cannot profile them as a matter of course, there must be a valid reason involving the subject, voluntary approval, previous conviction, medical concurrence, something like that.

And profiling only works up to today, tomorrow something “different” and/or “unusual” may have occurred to skew the results.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584941 Jan 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to see this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zoT7nNsv9wIXX
Strapping yourself to a motorcycle is definitely a bad idea.
I wouldn't ride if I had to do that.
You probably wouldn't strap yourself into a vehicle at all if you saw as many people drown and burn to death because of it as I have.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#584942 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you blacks really keep racism alive & well.
Redneck, you are right on the money, All the places I have worked, a high percentage of the black workers were lazy and hiders from the work that they were paid to do. When you asked them nicely to please work, they took that kindness for weakness. The men blacks would try to bully you around until they found out that you were in the special forces or a martial artist or both, because they were slow and fat and all they could do was run their big mouth. If that was not enough, they would gang up on you and lie on you so you would lose your work. It seems that they think something is owed to them. Just because they were to stupid, lazy or both, they put that blame on whitey. I can tell you the honest truth, Redneck, that I have run across college degree blacks who could not read, and lazy, holy cow!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584943 Jan 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky, now I want to be you.
Wait, what did I just say?
hehehe

You'll never live that one down :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584944 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It would seriously take a long time, but I can tell you that one of the biggest reasons for the fat epidemic is because of High Fructose Corn Syrup, and I'll be your kitchen is loaded with foods that contain it. Even your Ketchup.
Maybe so, but I'm not fat.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#584945 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You probably wouldn't strap yourself into a vehicle at all if you saw as many people drown and burn to death because of it as I have.
I have to confess that I don't.

I've always been kind of paranoid of being trapped in a vehicle. It also makes me wish that power windows had a manual backup. I really need to get one of those hammers for breaking the windows out. I just don't know the best place to keep it. The door pocket, I suppose.

I also find that having a sense of vulnerability makes me more attentive and alert to potential dangers.

In my plane, I always strap in, but that's because turbulence can easily lift you out of your seat and off of the controls. I've hit the ceiling even WITH my lap belt on.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584946 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were forced to pay for something you never asked for, never needed or wanted, it used to be called "extortion".
Now they call it "health care" or government reform I guess.
Exactly. But that's what the Liberals want. They want us to be dependent on the government.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584947 Jan 9, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, wearing a seat belt is no big deal, in fact it is an intelligent thing to do. I still don't think stupid should be criminalized. I still don't think the government should selectivley choose which things it wants to protect us from ourselves from, making seat belt wearing a law while having cigarettes, a product with no good purpose to remain legal. It all boils down to money, the seat belt law is another way to squeeze people for a few dollars for if they really had your best interests at heart the government would rid society of cigarettes and booze before worrying about seat belts.
Ah- but the government has a very good reason for cigarettes to remain legal. It is a MAJOR source of tax revenue for the government. MAJOR and is often said to be the single biggest source of tax revenue for the government.

The tax dollars realized from the sale of cigarettes is much more than just a "few dollars" they realize in ticketing people for not wearing seat belts.

And.....I just think wearing a seat belt is in the best interests of everyone who is driving on the road- the driver, any passengers they might have and fellow drivers as well.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584948 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how she said "Jewish" isn't a race, then says she's a nonpracticing Jew.
lol
Can you be a nonpracticing Christian? A nonpracticing Caucasian? A nonpracticing genius? She's oxymoron'd herself into a corner. No big surprise there.
I think *somebody* has been going herbal today. ;)
HAHAHA!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584949 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I thought first there has to be heavy breathing...
Mr. potato head has a bulbous round crotch, he can't reproduce.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#584950 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. But that's what the Liberals want. They want us to be dependent on the government.
And the conservatives don't want us to know where their profits, tax breaks and toxic wastes go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584951 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
Nano is an AHOLE. And yes- one CAN be a non-practicing Christian, a non-practicing Buddhist, etc. just as one can be a non-practicing Jew.

Being BORN into a religion does NOT automatically mean that when one can make their own choices and decisions they have to PRACTICE the religion they were born INTO.

And your pal Nano is a RAGING anti-Semite.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584952 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
Here- you can show your pal Nano the following:

"Jewish atheism refers to atheism as practiced by people who are ethnically, and to some extent culturally, Jewish.

Because Jewishness encompasses ethnic as well as religious components, the term "Jewish atheism" does not necessarily imply a contradiction.

Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

NOW who's laughing, RR?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584953 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
BTW, before you reply with some nonsense saying Jewish IS a race because of Jewishness having to do with ethnicity as well, do be sure you keep in mind that ethnicity is NOT a race.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584954 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
Sorry for the multiple posts in response to your HAHAHA post, but if you can tell me where Nano's post is to which you responded with your HAHAHA, I will respond to that MORON directly myself.

Location hidden

#584955 Jan 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to confess that I don't.
I've always been kind of paranoid of being trapped in a vehicle. It also makes me wish that power windows had a manual backup. I really need to get one of those hammers for breaking the windows out. I just don't know the best place to keep it. The door pocket, I suppose.
I also find that having a sense of vulnerability makes me more attentive and alert to potential dangers.
In my plane, I always strap in, but that's because turbulence can easily lift you out of your seat and off of the controls. I've hit the ceiling even WITH my lap belt on.
I know exactly what you mean.
Remember this...it's cheaper for the insurance co. to bury you than it is to rebuild you after a wreck...

Velcro your hammer.

Location hidden

#584956 Jan 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They(govt.) can't even run their own business...I'll be damned if they'll run mine.
I try not to box label folks, but sometimes it's tough not to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Into The Night 4,160
9/11&bin 20 min REV CAROL 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr who 177,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Does enyone know what is the best way to buy an... (Jul '09) 1 hr VALWriting 2
Research paper writing services - their Pros an... 1 hr VALWriting 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ggn gay 590
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr 2all 603,771
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web