|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, I don't understand a word u said! Explain it, cowboy!!
Get me a beer, potato chips & a jäger bomb.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I DID give you my own interpretation.
READ, RR, READ.
In the post to which you are responding and PRIOR to posting the links I did, I told you:
"I call myself a Jew because it is the religion I was born INTO and because I cherish and respect the culture and heritage of my Judaism."
Geez......
I guess I don't understand the whole "born into Judaism" thing.

My folks are Christian, I guess that means I was born into Christianity, right?

Then my brother, who is atheist, can say he's a non-practicing Christian? Just like you, the deist, says you are a non-practicing Jew?

Help me OCB Kanobi.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know, and people are so surprised when they get diseases.
Diseases are caused by bacteria and viruses, and most are under your nails and on your hair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
She tells you she is, but you don't know. It could be a big fat dude playing pretend. You have to wear a blindfold, pull down your pants, and have faith.
Don't you think faith is good enough?
Holy shit!

Great analogy, Tide.

I might believe you & think twice about what you're saying & possibly turn away from Christianity except...

I have heard God's voice. I know He's real.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me a beer, potato chips & a jäger bomb.
I still don't know why people like potato chips. lol I eat pickles for a snack sometimes, and popcorn. But chips always taste funny to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

boooots wrote:

If Americans don't want unmanned drones flying over the USA and dropping bombs or shooting missiles at vehicles or buildings to get at its leaders than the USA has to learn not to do that to other people.
Now while the power is still in the hands of the USA is the time to turn a corner of human history and decide that it is time to 'beat swords into plowshares', and stop that damned fighting and find a new way to solve world problems.
But how will that affect the economy? How many Americans will starve if they cannot have a war somewhere? These are all issues that have to be dealt with.
Like anyone gives a shit what a mere Canadian thinks of American values....

Give it up, boooots.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
Grains are not easy to digest and that is why they come out the same way they go in.
That is a blanket statement and incorrect. People who do not have a slow metabolism can break them down more easily. Also if you soak the grains and the seeds before you cook them or use them then you are basically predigesting them. But that is not why you are supposed to include them in your diet. Eating whole grains instead of refined grains has been proven to lower the risk of many diseases. Stroke risk is reduced 30-36%, type 2 diabetes risk reduced up to 30%, heart disease risk is also reduced 30%, plus they help with weight maintenance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
fat people are fat for two reasons.
They eat too much.
They get no kind of exercise.
Period.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are so wrong on this that you aren't even in the ballpark.
Care to explain how I'm wrong?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm seriously worried about your sense of humor. I won't give up on you, I promise :)
She needs help, Tam.

I think we can crack her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't know why people like potato chips. lol I eat pickles for a snack sometimes, and popcorn. But chips always taste funny to me.
Put some sex in your mouth. Chips taste better that way :)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit!
Great analogy, Tide.
I might believe you & think twice about what you're saying & possibly turn away from Christianity except...
I have heard God's voice. I know He's real.
How do you know it wasn't the air ducts? Or the paramedics while you were under the influence of shock? Or the radio next door while you were half awake? Or ....?

How do you know you heard anything? The mind likes to play tricks, we can hear a car's engine, listen to it long enough and you'll swear it's talking, because that's what the mind wants to do, find a recognizable pattern in everything, even when no such pattern exists.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So u defo not this girl then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
She sounds soooo nice, I can't believe he didn't even tell her it was a prank! What a moron!!
Mos def not me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That is a blanket statement and incorrect. People who do not have a slow metabolism can break them down more easily. Also if you soak the grains and the seeds before you cook them or use them then you are basically predigesting them. But that is not why you are supposed to include them in your diet. Eating whole grains instead of refined grains has been proven to lower the risk of many diseases. Stroke risk is reduced 30-36%, type 2 diabetes risk reduced up to 30%, heart disease risk is also reduced 30%, plus they help with weight maintenance.
What's your take on bread?

White or wheat?

Personally I like potato bread.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You just knock on the skull. If it sounds hollow, that's bad.
Mine kinda makes a rattle sound.
Mine too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> He hit a home run?
He couldn't hit a home run if he tried, especially if there's potato salad anywhere around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it wasn't the air ducts? Or the paramedics while you were under the influence of shock? Or the radio next door while you were half awake? Or ....?
How do you know you heard anything? The mind likes to play tricks, we can hear a car's engine, listen to it long enough and you'll swear it's talking, because that's what the mind wants to do, find a recognizable pattern in everything, even when no such pattern exists.
It wasn't in my mind, Koder. It was very real.

Just as real as you hearing any persons voice in your ear.

And His hand on my head was just as real as anyone "real" hand.

It changed my life.

And it's never happened again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Diseases are caused by bacteria and viruses, and most are under your nails and on your hair.
Well, you got the first part right. Yes the second part is partially factual but that's not where 'most' diseases start.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That is a blanket statement and incorrect. People who do not have a slow metabolism can break them down more easily. Also if you soak the grains and the seeds before you cook them or use them then you are basically predigesting them. But that is not why you are supposed to include them in your diet. Eating whole grains instead of refined grains has been proven to lower the risk of many diseases. Stroke risk is reduced 30-36%, type 2 diabetes risk reduced up to 30%, heart disease risk is also reduced 30%, plus they help with weight maintenance.
You can grind them up to powder, doesn't change that they don't digest well. As I said, I can't even eat much grain, and I have to avoid whole grain, lots of people do and many for the same reason. After digestive surgery or a long time on antibiotics it becomes virtually impossible to digest them, which is why gluten free foods are one of the few actually beneficial "diet" foods.

You assertion that they lower health risk has not been substantiated with any solid evidence, notice how it's mostly touted by those attempting to peddle "healthy" products? You have been conned by scam artists looking to make a buck off you by selling you less stuff than you think you're paying for. The con has led a lot of people to eat unhealthy, and they are the ones that actually do get illnesses more than those who prefer a cheeseburger once a day. If you don't get enough variety in your diet, then the bacteria in your digestive system will become imbalanced, which can kill you and will cause you to become very unhealthy. The bacteria in our digestive system does more than just break down foods, they're also territorial and do not like competition, so they attack viruses that are in your foods as well, reducing your body's exposure to those viruses. If you don't feed the bacteria though, they will either die off, if you're lucky, or turn on your body and begin consuming you alive.

If you don't get enough fat, your body will consume your muscles too. You are advocating a "one size fits all" approach to food consumption, well, life doesn't work with "one size fits all," because all life is, and has to be, different. Living organisms cannot have a "normal."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Put some sex in your mouth. Chips taste better that way :)
Ew, no thanks. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 554,941 - 554,960 of716,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

422 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min RoSesz 530,114
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 93,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min TheBlackSheep 223,214
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Awesome Holy dr Shrink 598,767
Americans are dick heads and the world is laugh... (Apr '10) 25 min Richard 168
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Jim Justice 114,646
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Mudaliar 4,086
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,719
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,454
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••