Prove there's a god.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#584875 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not dishonesty, it's just your impatience getting in your way. You are a spoiled brat unwilling to step aside from your selfishness and self-centeredness long enough for God to work in everyone's lives. You wasted yours so I guess it doesn't matter in your case.
39 years isn't enough waiting? 100 years ago people didn't live past 20 very often, if he's making me wait for more than 40 years, then he's really being selfish, lazy, or dishonest. Pick one.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#584876 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted. My point was that the Democrats are merely the lesser of two evils, and not by much. That is the folly of our government, and the idiocy of our voters. They keep voting for the same people, yet complain when they get the same results.
We have you to blame for higher taxes. I can tell you are a democrap because I've glanced over the thread for several days and I've noticed there is no way you have a job, you pointless bitch. All your lazy ass does is post on topix bitching and belly aching ALL DAY LONG about what you erroneously think is a myth.
You are proof that unbelievers do nothing good for those in need of assistance.....you pride yourself in thinking of no one else but yourself, you ornery atheist.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#584877 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to your book, he planned that anyway. So he set those people up, then condemned them for his idiotic plan.
Who did he condemn? They hurt him because they like
to be mean. Stoning? Beheading? Herod wants to be King.
They do not want a God or a man feeding them when there
is nothing to eat. Fish and bread. Wine.
He still feeds us. We just think that it comes from the farms.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#584878 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I was just going to ask... BTW Is it in HD?
.. absolutely, Catcher has class. Also available in Blue Ray ..

.. without Googling, have you ever heard of Glenlivet or is it just me ??..

.. after a few of those, Catcher will do most anything, even assume the position ..

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#584879 Jan 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. CATCHER was born in America ..
.. ran naked in San Francisco today ..
.. would you like the You Tube link ??..
In the southern part.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584880 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
We have you to blame for higher taxes. I can tell you are a democrap because I've glanced over the thread for several days and I've noticed there is no way you have a job, you pointless bitch. All your lazy ass does is post on topix bitching and belly aching ALL DAY LONG about what you erroneously think is a myth.
You are proof that unbelievers do nothing good for those in need of assistance.....you pride yourself in thinking of no one else but yourself, you ornery atheist.
Point by point on this one, because you went all over the map:

1. No, actually I am for less government, not more. Government should not dictate morals and everyone should take personal responsibility for their actions. I'm a fiscal conservative, I just lack the warmongering and the god delusion.

2. Really? So you think that all computer techs and programmers never work? Not to mention Google's employees, Amazon's employees, the entire Cheezburger Network, and YouTube staff. We are a ton of people sitting at computers connected to the internet all day, most of us look for information on the web, make passing forum posts, and scour the net for news and such ... some of us get paid specifically for this, others, like me, just use it as a means to work out technical problems for some of our projects. I monitor meters most of the time, I'm that good, my networks need such little attention.

3. I also help with charities, promoting them, organizing databases for free, giving them server scripts for various utilities. I also teach programming to lots of people over the net, some through IRC, others through email, low income students who can't pay for professional tutors mostly, because I am just that nice ... unless you go to cakeordeath, there I'm known as the prude. But meh, they aren't wrong.

4. I do think of other people, it's why I am against the damage your religious nonsense does to this country. The child abuse, torture, and forced ignorance while other countries pass us by, making us all look like idiots just because so many religious nuts are still allowed to vote.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584881 Jan 8, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did he condemn? They hurt him because they like
to be mean. Stoning? Beheading? Herod wants to be King.
They do not want a God or a man feeding them when there
is nothing to eat. Fish and bread. Wine.
He still feeds us. We just think that it comes from the farms.
English, please use it.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#584882 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
39 years isn't enough waiting? 100 years ago people didn't live past 20 very often, if he's making me wait for more than 40 years, then he's really being selfish, lazy, or dishonest. Pick one.
Why do you want Him to show up? Would you love Him then? Would you worship Him?

Somehow I think you hate God no matter when you meet Him, and you will at your judgement , the day in which you are thrown into the lake of fire to meet your doomed god Satan.

Oh my, you're such a hateful aggravated and insincere individual.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#584883 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done nothing but committed your life to serving yourself while sending people to Hell with dishonest insincere information about God. I find that immoral, you lying atheist.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584884 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want Him to show up? Would you love Him then? Would you worship Him?
Somehow I think you hate God no matter when you meet Him, and you will at your judgement , the day in which you are thrown into the lake of fire to meet your doomed god Satan.
Oh my, you're such a hateful aggravated and insincere individual.
I'd ask this god why it allows people like you to continue to cause suffering.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584885 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done nothing but committed your life to serving yourself while sending people to Hell with dishonest insincere information about God. I find that immoral, you lying atheist.
Teaching people job skills for free is self serving? In that case, self serving is a great thing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584887 Jan 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher has class. Also available in Blue Ray ..
BluRay is so yesterday. Now there's 4K Ultra HD. Whoo-Hoo.
.. after a few of those, Catcher will do most anything, even assume the position ..
That reminds me, number one thing not to say to a police officer; "No, YOU assume the position"

Location hidden

#584888 Jan 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
In the southern part.
The fun part.

Location hidden

#584889 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
So what's it to you?
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#584890 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd ask this god why it allows people like you to continue to cause suffering.
It's atheists like you that do that, not Christians. It's atheists that do all the killing and mass shootings in malls, theaters, and the innocence of school rooms.

You are a very hateful person and it shows every time you make a post.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#584892 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So what's it to you?
Thanks for showing us what a careless selfish attitude you have, atheist.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#584893 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
BluRay is so yesterday. Now there's 4K Ultra HD. Whoo-Hoo.
<quoted text>That reminds me, number one thing not to say to a police officer; "No, YOU assume the position"
Unless she's undercover.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584894 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
It's atheists like you that do that, not Christians. It's atheists that do all the killing and mass shootings in malls, theaters, and the innocence of school rooms.
You are a very hateful person and it shows every time you make a post.
You love making assertions without any evidence, or you love pulling fallacies, especially the no true Scotsman one. Then you love politicizing tragedy for your own agenda, which degrades the lives of the victims and devalues the innocent lives lost. You don't care about people, you only care about hate, that is you, you want everyone else to hate because you hate everyone else so much that you want to justify your hatred for everyone.
C ed

Cambodia

#584895 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
So what's it to you?

That you are lying to the children to change the entire society that has not been an improvement. You would also support a genocide of Christians as Communists have been doing for 150 years.

Location hidden

#584896 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us what a careless selfish attitude you have, atheist.
Wow, what a immature knee jerk reaction. Do you always stick your foot in your mouth when you talk?(that's rhetorical) I am not atheist but you ARE an ass. Now answer the question;

What's it to you?

It is YOUR life that is so pitifully obsessed by fear that you have to convince yourself in fables and stories to feel better. You assume that other people are controlled by fear like you are, but that's your second mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web