“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#584454 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I did. I stated that grain is NOT a filler though it is sometimes USED as such.
I also stated that starches are NOT the way to go- not if you have high blood sugar, diabetes or are looking to lose weight.
And I also stated that it is ANIMAL FLESH which is not easily digested.
But really, kitten- come ON- you're having what is intended to be a full meal ( a Tyson frozen dinner) as a SNACK between meals?
Okay.....
You keep supporting my assertions while still saying I am wrong. I also stated, quite a bit actually, that everyone's dietary needs will differ and must be customized to their needs. Animal flesh is actually very easy for digestion, though. Grains are not easy to digest and that is why they come out the same way they go in.

How is a Tyson TV dinner a full meal? Perhaps for a 10 year old, yes. People inhale entire bags of chips in single sittings, tons of skinny people do that a lot. I have a small portion of meat, less than a cup of potatoes and corn, and you think that's a full meal? Only if you're one of the people who's body will actually store fat.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#584455 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to tell you, but in addition to what you mention as the ingredients of hot dogs, they also include the nastiest parts of the cow- including anuses, lips, etc.
Here is the list of ingredients of an Oscar Meyer hot dog:
INGREDIENTS: Beef, Water, Contains Less than 2% of Sea Salt, Potassium Lactate (from Corn), Evaporated Cane Juice, Celery Powder, Flavor, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.
Of course, "beef" simply means any part of the cow.
And the following link gives more info:
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observati...
Grain and gelatin are NOT among the ingredients.
Actually, if the slaughter houses and meat packing businesses are properly controlled, OCB, hot dogs and all other forms of sausages, do not have those parts in them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584456 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit, that many? I'm on my phone & don't see that.
So how much is Topix gonna pay me?
Funny- you refer to Jews as "tight wads", yet you "joke"about YOU getting paid to post on Topix.

Seems it's YOU who is all about the $$, RR.

Not to mention that you ARE getting paid to post on Topix- by your EMPLOYER.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584457 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
100 years of mental testing along with the all too obvious social outcomes says they do. Behavior speaks for itself. What evidence do you have that they are just pretending to be less intelligent?
What kind of mental testing was performed in 1913?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#584458 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a non-practicing Jew. I said it with a straight face.
And with few exceptions, most of the Jews I know- and I know quite a few- are also non-practicing.
You're an anti-Semitic POS- our agreeing on a couple of things earlier notwithstanding.
FU. I've dated a Jewish guy and a couple of Iranians too. And that was "before" knowing whether they were "practicing" their native religion or not.

Please...do NOT agree with me about anything; the thought of it sickens me.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584459 Jan 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
I thought you were tired of this silly argument?
I am.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#584460 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say they were my "buddies".
Listen, HL, you know what hating does? It hurts the one who is doing the hating, and not the ones being hated unless it involved physical force with which to demonstrate that hatred.
In other words, if you hate ALL Muslims (including Muslim babies and children, btw) you are only hurting yourself.
BTW, there are MANY in this world who don't think much of Israel and who are not Muslim.
And further, I have NO allegiance to the nation of Israel at all.
.. it's reality, not hate ..

.. try to see a theocracy for what it is - the will of religious leaders forced on people ..

.. Uganda is another instance of religion gone mad. Under the helpful guidance of Evangelical Christians, their "death to gays" law will pass ..

.. if we turn a blind eye to the abuses, what's next ??..
Pat

Granby, CT

#584461 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
112/70.
What else ya got?
Nothing, you have already offered all the proof I need.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584462 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
He started his premise on "the white man is the devil"...
It's an interesting premise. I'm anxious to see how he develops.

What's your world coming to, what with uppity blacks, militant atheists, feminazis, and gays trying to cram their business down your throats?

Location hidden

#584463 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I don't shop at Target either and I could count on one hand the number of times I've had Starbucks coffee and most of those times were when someone brought it to me (like in the office, for instance).
You should have visited the Starbucks that I worked in. I was known locally as the Angry Barista. I had a small following. It seems that some people like to be subtly insulted while ordering their Lattes.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584464 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep supporting my assertions while still saying I am wrong. I also stated, quite a bit actually, that everyone's dietary needs will differ and must be customized to their needs. Animal flesh is actually very easy for digestion, though. Grains are not easy to digest and that is why they come out the same way they go in.
How is a Tyson TV dinner a full meal? Perhaps for a 10 year old, yes. People inhale entire bags of chips in single sittings, tons of skinny people do that a lot. I have a small portion of meat, less than a cup of potatoes and corn, and you think that's a full meal? Only if you're one of the people who's body will actually store fat.
No- animal flesh is NOT easy for the digestion- where you do get your info from?

"Is meat hard to digest?

In comparison to many other foods, yes, meat can be difficult to digest. Meat is protein-dense animal muscle, and, in comparison to many other foods, for optimal digestion it requires better chewing, more acid secretion by the stomach's parietal cells, and more active enzyme secretion by the pancreas."

http://whfoods.org/genpage.php...

"humans have one of the most meat-heavy diets in the animal kingdom. And of the meats we consume, pork is one of the most difficult to digest. Pork takes approximately four and a half to five hours to digest."

http://www.qualityhealth.com/eating-nutrition...

"Red Meat Miseries

Red meat is another two-pronged detriment to digestion. The high level of saturated fat and protein in red meat gives the stomach a workout, sometimes bringing on repeated trips to the bathroom. Red meat products, such as bacon, ham, pate and deli meats, only compound the problem because of their elevated sodium content and artificial preservatives. Trimming red meat of visible fat before cooking may make this good source of protein and essential vitamins easier on the tummy."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/442674-list...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584465 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, you have already offered all the proof I need.
Then you're in good company with RR who thinks he also has the proof HE needs to know there is a god.

Get lost.

And gee- doesn't posting here in Topix interfere with you obsessing over your hatred of blacks?

PFFT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584466 Jan 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if the slaughter houses and meat packing businesses are properly controlled, OCB, hot dogs and all other forms of sausages, do not have those parts in them.
But they DO have those parts in them, booots.....and what makes you think slaughter houses and meat packing businesses are totally and completely properly controlled?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584467 Jan 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have visited the Starbucks that I worked in. I was known locally as the Angry Barista. I had a small following. It seems that some people like to be subtly insulted while ordering their Lattes.
First I'd have to drink lattes- which I don't.

I think I've been to a Starbucks maybe twice in my entire life though people have brought me coffee from Starbucks.

I don't like the weird looks I got from the baristas when I would order just a plain old coffee.....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#584468 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFFLMAO!!! My man is JEWISH.
You think because I don't hate an entire group of people that equals me having some personal stake in those people?
What moronic thinking.
Just as bigoted no more as bad.
There is a third one you know? Me I'm neutral/neutral

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584469 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>FU. I've dated a Jewish guy and a couple of Iranians too. And that was "before" knowing whether they were "practicing" their native religion or not.
Please...do NOT agree with me about anything; the thought of it sickens me.
And of course the thought of you and me agreeing on anything would sicken you; you actually get OFF on being at odds with others- it comforts you for some sick and perverse reason.

I don't care WHO you dated. You're an anti-Semetic POS, you POS and I knew that long before today.

So....GFY as I am quite sure no one else wants to take on what is such a nasty job- you are not a case of "someone's got to do it"- unless that "someone" is YOU, you insufferable pile of walking pig puke.

F*ck off, loser.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#584470 Jan 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try.
I've had "out of the ordinary" experiences before. I thought they were caused by God too..........People feel the presence of Vishnu, so you should believe in Vishnu. If you did, you'd feel Vishnu too. It's almost guaranteed that you would. You just have to believe first.
What did u experience? I've seen spirit like things, can u explain that? No, I wasn't drunk!!

OMG: Oh My God! is a really good Indian film, where vishnu comes to help a hindu atheist who is suing God, it was a good film!! Vishnu loves his atheists!!! Vishnu is awesome, it's hard to choose between vishnu and shiva, tho.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OMG:_Oh_My_God !

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#584471 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And that I'm not a fan of corporate America = my husband being Muslim?
What have you been drinking (or sniffing), Aura?
Strike a nerve did I? I think I'm right.\
It would explain much of your apologetic discussion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584472 Jan 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, when listed on the ingredients is "beef", that could- and does- mean ANY part of the cow.

That is as much as any manufacturer of hot dogs is obligated to disclose.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584473 Jan 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Good try.
I've had "out of the ordinary" experiences before. I thought they were caused by God too. My interpretation of those experiences where informed by the beliefs I was indoctrinated with. With a different indoctrination, I would have had a different interpretation of the experiences. Having escaped the conditioning, I can now more accurately interpret the experiences.
I don't doubt that you've had experiences, I just don't think you are able to interpret them freely. People who believe things on faith jump on anything they can to help shore up their faith, whether it makes sense or not. Relying on subjective experiences as evidence, while not accepting the subjective experiences of others as equally valid evidence, shows the true nature of faith and what it does to people. You simply cannot be consistent with your methodologies.
People feel the presence of Vishnu, so you should believe in Vishnu. If you did, you'd feel Vishnu too. It's almost guaranteed that you would. You just have to believe first.
I thank you for your honesty & for not ridiculing. It's a rare trait amongst topix atheists.

What makes you think I can't interpret my own experiences?

What makes you think I can't be consistent?
Praying to your god works as well as praying to a bag of shit. There is no performance difference.
So much for not ridiculing.....
Really? Only one too many? What's the total?
Figure of speech, duder.

Like gettin drunk & saying "I've had one too many"....
Would you trust a stranger with your life savings? Would you trust a Middle Eastern stranger with your life savings? Would you trust a long dead anonymous group of Middle Easterners to tell you the great truths of the universe, and then dictate the course of most of your life based on those truths?
What?!? Life savings?
How much "touching" would it take to relieve you of your life savings?
Depends.

Is she blonde?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 560,453
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 4,895
Moses never existed 8 min Khatru 826
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min scirocco 119,692
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min RiccardoFire 96,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min onemale 265,446
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,335
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr risque 137
More from around the web