Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584723 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
most of those atheists act like animals because they truly believe they evolved from apes and monkeys.......
So DNA doesn't exist?

What time is your appointment with the shrink today?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#584724 Jan 8, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to be cremated so there will be nothing left for your evil hell master to burn. All you prove is that fear drives your faith. You are a coward and you better hope there is no god for if there is it will be the fools like you who go though life drunk on mythology that get tossed into the fire, not the honest people who use the brains god gave them. You can bet god will find more merit in blind ignorant faith then he does in logic and reason and I'll take my chances. LOL
really? what does your brain tell you about Creation and design of life? does your atheist brain tell you how life came to be, and that no creation needs a creator?
does your brain tell you that YOU can create a single grain of sand from scratch?
does your brain tell you that everything was an accident including you, and that life holds no greater purpose or eternal hope?

it takes far more faith to be an atheist than it does to be a believer in God.
evidence of God radiates through out all of creation.
your choice not to acknowlege God is not proof of there being no God.

you are like the child who refuses to eat his carrots because he just KNOWS without even tasting them, they will be yuky and bad.

there is NO honesty in denying God.
thats delusion and lies you are trusting as fact.

no one in their right mind can say they KNOW 100% there is no God
that is impossible and not even logical.
since you are human, and God is a spirit and a power, you don't know until you experience God on your own personal level.
not everyone will. but thats not proof of there being no God.
you can't see the wind, but you see how it effects things.
you can't see a thought or idea, but you have them.
you can't see air, but your life depends on it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584725 Jan 8, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what is immoral about me not wearing a seat belt.
1. By not wearing one, you are breaking the law. The sense of morality for most people includes obeying the law- whether one likes or agrees with a particular law or not.

2. Depending on how much you value your own life, safety and well being, it could be perceived as immoral to not take all possible precautions to do all you can to insure your continued life, safety and well being.

3. Not wearing a seat belt has been shown to endanger the lives of others on the road and also to any passengers who might be in your car. Most people would find such unnecessary endangerment or lack of precaution regarding the safety of others to be immoral.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584726 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and you think you 'evolved' from a flippin monkey! LOL
science has never proven that life created itself OCB.
science can't even cure the common cold for pete sakes.
No, we evolved from a chimp-like animal, the common ancestor of us and the other apes.

Science can't cure it because the cold evolves too much, so we fight it instead.

No one said life "created itself" and scientists don't presume that anything is "created" until the evidence suggests it. No evidence suggests that life was created so it's safe to assume it is the result of something natural.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#584727 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!
Then there is the ultimate insult of paying to be be protected by cops who can't be "bothered" with your case if your attacker is a big shot in town.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/07/roseann...

If there hadn't been a video this would end up being a he said/she said incident that would never make it to court.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584728 Jan 8, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you see, if you were a tapeworm your foolish ego would have you believing humans were put on earth to serve the appetite of the tapeworm. Theist = small brain/big ego.
ah but, what you don't see, is that animals and especially insects do not reason as humans reason.
for if tapeworms and other insects REASONED as you just asserted they do, then bugs would not fly into the windshields of cars, or buz around humans begging to be killed by a swatter.
and your example has nothing to do with humans serving and worshipping the Creator God. We don't feed off of God.
so your example is not even comparable.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584729 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and who is going to pay for that 'free' health care that you think is a right?
That's what you don't get. Health care will be no more free than it is now. But it will be more accessible and more affordable.

Location hidden

#584730 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
dinosaurs went extinct a long long long time ago.
Red herring.
a chicken is a bird. a chicken is a pure bred animal. not a mix.
Prove it with science documentation.

Location hidden

#584731 Jan 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so that makes it ok to be an asshat huh?
Yeah! I said, "dated", not "rode".

Location hidden

#584732 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
you didn't read my post did you?
Most of them are simply a waste of time, unless I want a good laugh.
I said guns was a necessary weapon for WAR and self defense.
War is not necessary, and self defense wouldn't be either if the other person didn't have a gun.
what makes you think there will be gun insurance?
Stay tuned.

Location hidden

#584733 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no i haven't heard that....
Yup, the UN was just waiting to confirm Obamas election. This will be old news by mid year.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584734 Jan 8, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
God has done as much in your life as Mother Goose you dishonest arrogant fool.
"He is good, merciful, loving and just."
Then explain infant cancers, mental retardation and other serious birth defects, just to name a few, you lying fool.
"I have lived my life without God, and With God, and i can attest to the fact WITH God is far better."
You are no different from a drunk arguing the merits of alcohol abuse.
"and all He has done and continues to do in my life."
Well, aren't you special! He lets little children die of starvation while he toys with your personal life! All you prove is that you have a very huge ego.
why are you so angry and bitter? you must of been burned by someone to cause you to be so hostile toward people of faith.

you lie sir.
blaming God for mans doing is childish and demonic.

children starve and die because MAN doesn't do his part in being a good steward of the earth and his fellow man.

blaming God is the height of STUPIDITY.

you are a carbon copy of every other atheist....SOUR PATCH people.
you love to bash and trash people of faith BECAUSE of your own inner misery and insecurity.
one moment you charge there is no God, the next moment you shake your fist at God and blame Him for the evil in the world.
and it is YOU who are responsible, because He gave you life and oppertunity.
and if you squander it on pettyness and anger all you will ever know is unrest and curses.

God is good, merciful and loves us.
He offers us life and hope and eternal security.
but He won't make you accept it.
so it is you sir who is the raving fool for opting for hell over heaven.

you have a right to how you want to live your life.
but you certainly do NOT have a right to tell me or any person of faith what it is we know and don't know concerning God.

you speak for yourself only.

Location hidden

#584735 Jan 8, 2013
Pat wrote:
You superstitious buffoons are no different from the savages dancing around the fire with face paint on.
I don't know, I think their bingo games are more organized.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#584736 Jan 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know this, that does not prevent me shaking my head at the stupidity of the public bearing arms. I can simply not understand the – I have a big gun so no one is going to shoot me – mentality when so many millions of people have guns and are just as likely to tip over the edge as anyone else. You have recently seen the results of that policy (at least twice)
I am afraid it does not work that way. Abnormal behaviour is not in itself a sign of insanity, we all behave abnormally from time to time, there is an adage used by psychiatrists “What is normal” and it’s extension,“Normal is for other people”.
With the ease of access of guns in (most) states in the US then any “profiling” whether as a school child or later would not have prevented Lanza or Holmes from obtaining weapons.
Profiling them could have gotten them counseling though, and possibly prevented them from exploding in rage.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584737 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them are simply a waste of time, unless I want a good laugh.
<quoted text>
War is not necessary, and self defense wouldn't be either if the other person didn't have a gun.
<quoted text>Stay tuned.
Yep- what if they gave a war and nobody came?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584738 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Red herring.
<quoted text>Prove it with science documentation.
I think he meant to say that chickens were bred to be pure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken#Farming
http://animals.howstuffworks.com/birds/poultr...

I think this may be the person to replace Banana Man.

Location hidden

#584739 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
science can't even cure the common cold for pete sakes.
Garlic.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584740 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you speak for yourself only.
As do you.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#584741 Jan 8, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what is immoral about me not wearing a seat belt.
Some laws are civil , and designed to generate revenue while promoting something like safety. This law was clearly designed to help reduce head injuries in accidents.

Location hidden

#584742 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>How is he MUCH better?
I think it's kinda strange how a guy who says he left America for Mexico is so emotionally invested in who "our" government's commander-in-chief is, don't you?

He reminds me of cranky, old women who sit around gossiping about their younger relatives' lives because they don't have one themselves anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min MUQ2 64,978
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 12 min MUQ2 518
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,539
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Chump University 708
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,750
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr Ableviking 60
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 45,313
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 183,224
More from around the web