Prove there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#584693 Jan 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. in the past, the Supreme Court has ruled the 14th Amendment guarantees personal choice and that discrimination laws cannot be mandated based on moral grounds ..
.. Wade -vs- Roe is a perfect example ..
Moral vs moral personal morality vs state sanctioned morality.
Personal liberty takes presidence.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#584694 Jan 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect you Christine and your opinion. I know we have a problem and I feel for the victims of these senseless crimes.
We just disagree on how we can effectively eliminate the problem.
Part of the problem is like something I'm watching now.
Judge Dredd, while it's entertaining , it's awfully bloody and gruesome. We have bombed our kids with this and they just weren't ready for it, maybe some people would never be ready for this type violence. But we explode in every living room this type violence.
This isn't helping and I think this is another thing that needs attention , Hollywood and the video gaming industry are part the fault also.
Thank you, that was unexpected. I was talking to DF a few weeks ago during our last disagreement. I believe my wording was something along the lines of
Just having a do with Aura, strange we agree on so much and yet sometimes we reach a stage when I could never understand him

As for the video games (or movie) industry, I can’t (in general terms) see that as a fault, there is the proviso that I have (deliberately) never worked on (or seen) violent games. Such games (and films) have ratings if a parent allows their child to see something not rated for that child’s age group then surely the parents are at fault, not the game or film or child.

Or do you see such ratings as another whittling of freedom?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584695 Jan 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't. It's being spot on.
Thanks for forgiving me. I saw what I had done just as I was sending it.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#584696 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't do a lot of reading. They are called gallus gallus. Chickens are descendants of therapod dinosaurs.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/201...
HAHAHAHAHAHA i do get to laugh a lot reading such posts.

dinosaurs went extinct a long long long time ago.
a chicken is a bird. a chicken is a pure bred animal. not a mix.

but then it is also true atheists believe humans are the decendants of apes and monkeys to..........what i find interesting is how the planet is thick with primates of apes and monkeys and such, and so evolution must be 'selective' in who it choses to 'evolve with'

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#584697 Jan 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I can't think of anyone who would be stupid enough to pay her to argue a point for them.
Never said it was a paying job. lol

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584698 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>All you're doing is advocating the removal of all guns. Fortunately it's a mute point now that gun insurance will be coming your way. Now what guns are "used" for is removed from the conversation and everyone is happy.
you didn't read my post did you?
I am not advocating the removal of all guns.
I said guns was a necessary weapon for WAR and self defense.

what makes you think there will be gun insurance?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584699 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you heard? That's being taken care of very soon. LOL...
no i haven't heard that....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584700 Jan 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't have guns so they lived longer.
They only lived to their mid 30's how is that living longer?
Guns cure living
We're working on fixing that.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584701 Jan 8, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think that if drugs became legal that everybody would all of a sudden start doing drugs?
Would you?
thats what you all don't seem to get, it is not the fact everyone would participate in taking drugs if they were made legal, it is the fact that those who DID use the drugs would endanger the lives of those who didn't. Legalizing things that are not safe or right have serious reprocusions for EVERYONE in society.

Location hidden

#584702 Jan 8, 2013
Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
God wrote the ten commandments on stone and gave it to Moses at Mt Sinai.
That is a fairy tale. No such real documents exist.

Location hidden

#584703 Jan 8, 2013
Amish wrote:
HISTORY & SCIENCE supports the biblical record not your pagan evotardism.
ROFL for a minute there I thought you were trying to be serious. Good one.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584704 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHE is right.
most of those atheists act like animals because they truly believe they evolved from apes and monkeys.......
Believing a sky fairy created you by magic is only more reasonable to an unevolved savage who practices ritualized cannabilism once a week, thinking that if they pretend to eat the flesh and drink the blood of some fictional magician it can save their ignorant azz from death. You superstitious buffoons are no different from the savages dancing around the fire with face paint on.

Location hidden

#584705 Jan 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
How crazy is it to use the source as proof?
I am god how do we know?
Because I wrote it in the book.
How do we know the book is right?
Because I wrote it!
:)
Ah yes, religious circular reasoning.

How sad that they are willing to waste their lives away like that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#584706 Jan 8, 2013
Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
We are almost 2000 from the cross - 2031, when the second coming should happen. There has already been really bad world wars 1 & 2.
next will be the second coming
1. second coming.
2. 1000 year millennium in heaven.
3. then the events of Revelation 21 posted when earth is destroyed by fire along with all sin as earth is made new.
So after the 1000 year millennial sabbath the resurrection of the damned takes place where all the lost who have ever lived are raised for judgment and the lake of fire. They are not in hell today.
Jesus repeats this also in Matthew 13:23-47
-
re:MEATLOAF and cancer
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/chicago-hot-dogs...
So we are fixing the things your god cannot and thus your god has to destroy everything to fix what's not broken.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584707 Jan 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But that is the sole and express purpose of guns and their invention and their use- to KILL.
Listen, I am SICK of you so-called Christians who don't even know or adhere to what your Jesus and your god says about violence and killing.
Leave me ALONE, YELLODOG- your stupidity really does make me feel ill.
So it's much easier to totally ignore your insipid posts to others, but do me a favor- make it easy for me to ignore your insipid posts to me by refraining from posting to me.
Thanks in advance.
OH PLEASE .... get over yourself.
i am NOT yellowdog
and i get sick of you atheists always thinking you have the upperhand and right to silence a person of faiths belief.

knock it off.

you are arguing a stupid point here, this thread is about proving God not guns.
and no one is telling you that guns don't kill.
what people are telling you OCB is that guns DON'T HAVE TO KILL.
they don't have to be misused.
cars don't kill either, until a idiot gets behind the wheel drunk and turns that car into a weapon.

your hate for christians is irrelvant here.

actually its irrelvant everywhere. lol

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#584708 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2NzUm7UEEIYXX
How It's Made - Hot Dogs .
Even as a small child I was suspicious of why someone would make a "meat" look like something that had never been alive; those perfect little cylinders tinted that pukey pink-tan color...

Bleh.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584709 Jan 8, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA i do get to laugh a lot reading such posts.
dinosaurs went extinct a long long long time ago.
a chicken is a bird. a chicken is a pure bred animal. not a mix.
but then it is also true atheists believe humans are the decendants of apes and monkeys to..........what i find interesting is how the planet is thick with primates of apes and monkeys and such, and so evolution must be 'selective' in who it choses to 'evolve with'
One more idiot theist stands up and flaunts their stupid. There is no knowledge of any god therefore god represents nothing but your ignorance. You worship your own ignorance.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584710 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yadda, yadda, yadda.... it's not an issue anymore. Just start saving your money for the insurance company.
better yet save your money for all that free health care coming your way.......LOL

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#584711 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
They only lived to their mid 30's how is that living longer?
<quoted text>We're working on fixing that.
No they lived to be 9000 years old those pre flud geezers did. Ask urban cowboy.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#584712 Jan 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
no one want to be like you
"no one want to be like you" ???? where did you learn to talk?

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Johnny 3,584
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 637,038
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Steve 618,133
New Asian Leaders (NAL) 9 min doreeners 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min truth 44,069
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min River Tam 28,049
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 49 min Johnny 4,716
More from around the web