OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584354 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Disney is evil, I cannot think of a better adjective for them. From their pushing for oppressive copyright laws to their mistreatment of employees, anyone who would willingly work for them is lacking in self esteem.
Walmart actually pays more than the local living wages, even to their cashiers, oddly enough. Another fact that most people who are following the anti-corporate bandwagon forget to mention. Tip wages are way lower than minimum wage, yet even Starbucks pays at least minimum wage for baristas, and that's a tip position. McDonald's promotes from within the company when possible, offering more job opportunities to loyal employees.
Compare to Disney, even the poor business practices of Burger King are saintly. lol
And you don't think Walmart is just as evil?

They sure sold you......

Sorry, but corporate America is simply a part of the "robber baron" mentality.

They ALL do it to one degree or another.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584355 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Right- but the link also states it SHOULD be a right.
That it is CURRENTLY not doesn't mean it shouldn't be or at some point won't be.
I understand, RR- you just want to protect and support the right that allows for people to DROP DEAD of illness and disease they could have been treated for and quite possible cured of.
"Should be" a right and "is" a right are different.

OCB says it is a right.

RR says is isn't a right.

RR is right.

Shut up, get me a beer.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584356 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you got 2 out of 3 right... I have been outside the country. I said I had no desire to.
It was a joke, you're not into that kind of racial humor.
Really? Where have you been? Because you DID post you have not traveled outside of the USA.

No- I'm not into that kind of humor- it's not humorous.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584357 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was a disease, it's simply a side effect of how much better life is today, that's all.
I know. I was t disagreeing with you, just adding my two cents.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#584358 Jan 7, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I think youre wrong,
theres good. and bad in every race,skin color is irelevant,those unable to get decent education and consequently good job have no choice but turn to crime..
I'm sure you would consider becoming a career criminal preferable to a less than "good" job. Define "good job".:-/

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584359 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, there goes that "white people know it all" syndrome.
I's sorry Massah, would you prefer that I get in my place and talks like dis?"
I'm waiting for my big payday from Topix.

Will you call them for me?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584360 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They refer to themselves as a race....
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah" ;
...moron.
They call themselves, "God' chosen people."
You've yet to grasp that Zionism is a FANATIC "ism" and that most Jews denounce Zionism.

From YOUR link:
Aliyah[pronunciation?](Hebrew: &#1506;&#1458;&#15 00;&#1460;&#1497;& #1464;&#1468;&#1492; Translit.: aliyah Translated: ascent) is the immigration of Jews from the diaspora to the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael). It is one of the most basic tenets of Zionist ideology.

Sorry, dear, but the FACT remains that Jewish is NOT a race and Jews do not claim it is.

I don't CARE what those disgusting Zionists have to say.

"In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

********But setting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race.*********

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung)."

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm
Pat

Granby, CT

#584361 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to try and prove that...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_k... ;
...bigot without a clue.
The bigot is you, you friggin dope.

"So it turns out that while whites make up a numerical superiority of serial killers, blacks make up a much higher percentage of serial killers relative to their percentage of the population."

http://www.kevinnelson.com/race-breakdown-of-...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#584362 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No oppression of women in the USA, huh? Okey-dokey.....
And uh.....that doesn't change the fact that world domination IS a goal of the USA.
I am SICK to death of sugar-coating things for you people instead of just speaking what is reality.
There is NO country in the world more imperialistic than the US of A.
That doesn't mean I don't love my country or am not glad I am an American for I do love my country and am VERY glad I am an American.
But just as a parent shouldn't try to sugar coat if their kid has a terrible temper or is a lousy student, I'm not going to sugar coat what the USA is either.
.. there's no such thing as a peaceful Muslim ..

Quran (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

.. this passage refers to Jews and Christians. They must convert, be subjugated or killed. The intent of Islam is to dominate all other people and faiths ..

.. to achieve their goal, a conservative Muslim will just hold you down so their militant Muslim brother can cut off your head ..

.. America is playing a political chess game because of religion. Don't let anyone fool you. The goal of Islam is world domination. It's in the Koran ..

Quran (9:30)- "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

.. the goal of all organized religion is to enslave ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584363 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Should be" a right and "is" a right are different.
OCB says it is a right.
RR says is isn't a right.
RR is right.
Shut up, get me a beer.
No, you are NOT right and no....I will not aid and abet your alcoholism.

You are correct that CURRENTLY health care is not a right; you are incorrect if you think it isn't well on its way to BECOMING a right.

Again- you support and protect the rights of people to DROP DEAD while not caring or concerning yourself at all with the reality that health care is all too often a cost-prohibitive expense for the majority of people who also can't afford health insurance.

Don't know what to tell ya, RR- other than that a healthy workforce makes for a productive workforce which in turn makes for a healthy and productive nation.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584364 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Where have you been? Because you DID post you have not traveled outside of the USA.
No- I'm not into that kind of humor- it's not humorous.
I've been to Mexico twice. Which doesn't really count, I am in riverside after all....

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#584365 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ya kinda, sorta.
It really means that the gub'ment will not establish a national religion and that the gub'ment can't stop you from practicing, most of the time.
"establishment" in this context means any endorsement. Preventing a national religion requires preventing any religion from gaining the smallest foothold within the public sphere. As a matter of practicality, the most important aspect of this is at the smallest level. This is one instance where a slippery slope argument is valid. Any display of preferential treatment on the basis of religion taken by any branch of the government establishes a basis for future preferential treatment.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584366 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can drive a man to drink, you know?
Not me...I'm not driving you ANYPLACE to get a drink- LOL!!

RR, take responsibility for your OWN actions. If you choose to drink, that is all on YOU- you really ARE an alcoholic; blaming others for YOUR addiction.

Yeah, yeah.....you were just joking....(or attempting to) I know.....

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584367 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What is disturbing is you justifying anyone getting "around" a law- that IS breaking the law.
The way to changes laws is from WITHIN, not from WITHOUT.
Oh please! Where I live is positively DENSE with Walmarts! Here in Orlando, you can't drive more than 5 or 10 miles without seeing one.
They sprout up like weeds.
Did you know that many cities ban the Walmarts, by using loopholes in the law actually. It's not breaking a law to find a loophole, and you are still supporting legal discrimination based on one's financial and housing situation. You are for preventing homeless people from getting a job, that's a fact you cannot avoid now, it's "out of the bag," so to speak.

5 and ten miles is a pretty big distance. Here we have a Starbucks on almost every block, about 50 feet apart. That's densely populated, not 5 or ten miles. The rest of what you posted provides no evidence to oppose anything I have stated, so I see no reason to address it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584368 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can drive a man to drink, you know?
And you didn't answer my question- your diversionary tactics suck as much as your piss poor sense of humor does.

Have you traveled outside of the USA?

Simple question which only requires a "yes or no" answer.

Not that I really NEED you to answer it- since a few months ago you made it a point to PROUDLY declare that you have never traveled outside of the USA.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584369 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>O.M.G. We finally agree on something- never thought that day would come.
Yes- PAT is a miserable bigot as well as being a miserable racist.
We could be talking about our favorite type of tree, and Pat will turn it into a racial issue painting blacks in a very unfavorable light and stereotype.
I proved her wrong and therefore you too are a dope.

I don't give blacks a bad reputation they do that to themselves. I am just honest about race and you are not which makes you the bigot, I simply side with the facts.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#584370 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed Catcher didn't suggest that either you or IANS quit posting about it.
Censors are bigots.
.. Catcher's post was not censorship ..

.. rather, it was a general request. Even included a 'please'..

.. we always wander off topic but the gun debate had been hashed and re-hashed. It was at a dead end ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584371 Jan 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's no such thing as a peaceful Muslim ..
Quran (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
.. this passage refers to Jews and Christians. They must convert, be subjugated or killed. The intent of Islam is to dominate all other people and faiths ..
.. to achieve their goal, a conservative Muslim will just hold you down so their militant Muslim brother can cut off your head ..
.. America is playing a political chess game because of religion. Don't let anyone fool you. The goal of Islam is world domination. It's in the Koran ..
Quran (9:30)- "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
.. the goal of all organized religion is to enslave ..
Sorry- I know several Muslims and they are nothing BUT peaceful.

What makes you think ALL Muslims follow the Quran or believe in it?

In any case, I do my best to avoid stereotyping and do note that when I do resort to it regarding Christians, I make it a POINT to specifically say "Christians on this thread".

Sorry, HL- my ultimate philosophy is: One planet, one people.

I live by it and I'll die by it as well.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584372 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFFLMAO!!!
But you can just BET that good ol' Pat out of Granby, CT thinks that means they are black.....(and therefore, according to PAT, not as intelligent as someone who is white...)
You are still an emotional train wreck aren't you? I love watching you froth! Nothing pisses you off more than reality.
Klink

Bratislava, Slovakia

#584373 Jan 7, 2013
Your point being? Hebrews are a specific tribe. The Jewish faith is a different issue.

The DNA of Abrahamís Children
Jun 2, 2010
Analysis of Jewish genomes refutes the Khazar claim.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/06...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Theories...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min StarC 559,049
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 46 min yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,838
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 265,020
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web