Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution seems to have left you behind also.
If you're so very curious about our Lord and Saviour, why don't you run along and try to read the Bible? There, there now, it's ok, God loves us all, even special people like yourself.
Peace, love and Xyprexa <3
does he?really

where in the bible does god say to love atheists?

www.evilbible.com

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty cartoonish.
Also, what difference should it make to an atheist how Christianity defines a good or bad atheist? The church has published its opinion of atheism in its holy book, and it's pretty hostile to us.
And finally, how can you be a bad atheist, even if you are a bad person? You might be an idiot, antisocial, and have body odor, but if in the area of belief in gods, you've rejected them all, you've done as well as is possible.
You make your clique look bad when you come on here with your buddies, ambushing and bashing people just because you suspect that they are not your ideological clone. Atheists like you, Bob of QF and skeptic give other atheists a bad name. You possess the social graces of a hyena.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing we probably agree on without reservation is that too many people are too easily alarmed by something stupid. "Healthy" food is anything but, but the alarm that has been generated by the companies trying to sell lower quality products has caused those same companies to make huge profits on people not really smart enough to compare the products. Side by side comparisons produce a clearer image, even if you don't know what "mono-sodium-glutimate " is.
Am I glad to see you! At least Doc is a funny troll. Do you eat bread?
<3
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you can't read very well. I said when compared as groups. Yes there are smart blacks and yes there are white sociopaths but when compared as groups they differ in intelligence and behavior.
"those unable to get decent education and consequently good job have no choice but turn to crime"
But lil homie who starts selling drugs at age nine has no concern about his education or future. A 50 percent drop out rate for blacks tells me they could not care less about thier education. People with low IQ tend to place a very low value on education.
if a dude can make MORE money in a day selling drugs then working any job,does that make him stupid or smart!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
Now cholesterol, yeah, reduce that if possible, without taking anything else out, because that really offers no benefit,.
NOT true. Without cholesterol you would die.

Cholesterol is an essential part of every single cell in your body. You've been reading too many 1970 newspaper clippings or listening to too many drug companies TV ads. And it is a myth that there is good and bad. What needs to be done is to have the right "ratio" of all types of Cholesterol. It's like the omega fatty acids. Omega-3 is good but too much Omega-6 is VERY bad. Cholesterol forms and maintains cell walls and structures. It is also essential for making a number of critical hormones, such as testosterone, progesterone and estrogen. Without Cholesterol your body could not make bile, which plays a vital role in the processing and digestion of fats. your body also needs cholesterol to make vitamin D, which is one of the most important vitamins you can take.

The key is to maintain the proper ratio of Cholesterol, which can be controlled via the diet and exercise.
Amish

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

christianity is EVIL wrote:
www.evilbible.com

Bible tells us how God loves all his creation and wants they should accept the free gift of eternal life, although hating sin.

Nothing at the website of any credibility. Just poor translation, out of context quotes and lies. Another victim of the state.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but a person being fat or fit isn't a safety hazard to others.
People get so whacked outta their minds on drugs, they can't control themselves & are much more likely to break the law.
The "war" on drugs has been a miserable failure. It has drained resources and empowered and enriched organized crime. Legalize all drugs and we likely don't see an increase in whacked out people. wSome people will be compelled to get them if they were legal or not. Just like the nut or criminal will seek out and procure a gun to committ murder regadrless of the law against doing so. We can stop wasting money on an unwinnable "war" and eliminate the cash rewards to organized crime.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amish wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously out to lunch if you are having "meatloaf snacks between meals".
free health videos
http://amazingdiscoveries.tv
also see the HBO film: SuperSizeMe
So let me guess, you eat potato chips or candy between your meals instead? Waste of money and I can't stand the taste of those.

Then you use health food propaganda as "evidence?" You are either a snake oil salesperson or you swallowed the whole tackle box. "Super Size Me" was a propagandist done by a guy who crams twinkies down his gullet every chance he gets, and it wasn't done scientifically at all. It was hype and fearmongering.

If you want science, you talk to scientists, not people who make money by preying on the outrage produced by some of the less scrupulous corporations.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>NOT true. Without cholesterol you would die.
Cholesterol is an essential part of every single cell in your body. You've been reading too many 1970 newspaper clippings or listening to too many drug companies TV ads. And it is a myth that there is good and bad. What needs to be done is to have the right "ratio" of all types of Cholesterol. It's like the omega fatty acids. Omega-3 is good but too much Omega-6 is VERY bad. Cholesterol forms and maintains cell walls and structures. It is also essential for making a number of critical hormones, such as testosterone, progesterone and estrogen. Without Cholesterol your body could not make bile, which plays a vital role in the processing and digestion of fats. your body also needs cholesterol to make vitamin D, which is one of the most important vitamins you can take.
The key is to maintain the proper ratio of Cholesterol, which can be controlled via the diet and exercise.
Granted, the balance is important, however we get cholesterol from lots of sources, veggies being the primary one. ;) The "would could ban it" was more of a stupid joke that failed to hit it's mark is all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amish wrote:
Bible tells us how God loves all his creation and wants they should accept the free gift of eternal life, although hating sin.
Sin is a man made concept. Also, if "god" created everything then god must think that everything is good and useful. so again, "sin" would be a man made term.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I glad to see you! At least Doc is a funny troll. Do you eat bread?
<3
I eat very little of it now. I use to like it with everything but it makes my digestive system less than optimal since gallbladder surgery so I avoid it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
if a dude can make MORE money in a day selling drugs then working any job,does that make him stupid or smart!?
ROFFLMAO!!!

But you can just BET that good ol' Pat out of Granby, CT thinks that means they are black.....(and therefore, according to PAT, not as intelligent as someone who is white...)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Huh??? We eat pizza every now and then- which btw, actually is pretty healthy in a lot of respects.
Red wine in moderation is also VERY healthy, but as I've already TOLD you- and which you obviously forgot- I am not a wine drinker and either is my man.
And.....my man does not smoke and his most fervent wish is that I would quit and you as a smoker have NO business chiding a fellow smoker.
And sorry bub, but pizza is a LOT healthier than hot dogs or at the very least, not nearly as junky.
Ever see how much sodium is in a large pizza? Calories? Fat?

You should google it before saying that pizza is healthier than hot dogs....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I apologize for calling you what you are?
You have not said what God you believe in yet.
How about it?
It's not any definitive god that I believe MIGHT exist.

Look, if you're too damned lazy to google "Deism" or "Deist" you can blame yourself for that, not me- at least not if you have even an ounce of integrity within you, which so far, you have proven you do not.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were tired of this silly argument?
Yes the first amendment then the second amendment want to guess what comes next?
I noticed Catcher didn't suggest that either you or IANS quit posting about it.

Censors are bigots.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
does he?really
www.evilbible.com
It doesn't, I never said it did, the Bible says God loves us all. You seem to have a reading and comprehension problem, amongst other things.
<3

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wallets are better and more efficient than purses.
Now THIS is actually funny- FINALLY RR makes an actual funny in that it was a funny response to what I posted.

I agree- except that pocketbooks hold SO much more than a wallet does, unless one walks around with a wallet the size of a pocketbook....

Remember George's overstuffed wallet on "Seinfeld"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

UR BS wrote:
Oh Well I'm outa here for a while.
Got a plane to catch to return to the USA.
Watch out for Muslims!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
If you paid attention, you'd notice that the 1st Amendment doesn't say "freedom from religion". It protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference.
It's not a difficult sentence to read:
It shouldn't be difficult to understand either.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
This means that laws can't be made that demonstrate any religious favoritism or preferential treatment, and the government can't stop you from exercising religious belief, unless it's a byproduct of stopping you from breaking the law.

Freedom from religion is guaranteed. Freedom of religion is conditional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, I can't eat those. lol
I can eat Tyson's "standard" TV dinners, and I love them as quick snacks between meals, the meatloaf and salisbury is divine for a quick food.
Another interesting fact is that "organic" foods use deadlier and more harmful fertilizers and pesticides than those not labeled as organic. Because the only requirement for them is that they don't use artificial ones, and the artificial ones are designed to have as little impact as possible while the natural ones are pretty much "anything deadly" for pesticides and "anything that's dying" for fertilizer. Not to mention, 20% of it comes from China while our foods that aren't "organic" are almost entirely from the USA when they're in season.
"Healthy" sugar is actually purely artificial chemicals, and contain no nutritional value at all. Corn syrup, that people all get pissy about, is from corn, so yeah, reduce the starch is a good thing but the alternatives are worse. Just eat less candy and you're golden.
Then they go "fat is bad!" Well ... tell that to our bodies, fat is the storage method for energy, if you don't get enough for your body's needs then your body will consume itself for that energy. Everyone is different, so banning fats is offering some of us a death sentence. My body cannot store fat, or produce it naturally, so I have to consume more fat in my diet than the typical person in order to maintain an energy level that is above a sloth. I was starving myself until we got a Target downtown, they sell both "non-fat" and "normal" foods, thankfully, and don't specialize in Asian cuisine like the only other grocer nearby that doesn't just do that "fat free" garbage.
Now cholesterol, yeah, reduce that if possible, without taking anything else out, because that really offers no benefit, I can agree with it, but banning it is just silly.
I won't eat anything from Tyson. What they do to their chickens is beyond cruel. I only use local farmers that are more descent (or for OCB, descenter) to their animals. I loooove chicken, but won't buy Tyson.

I was talking about shit like Lean Cuisine. That's some of the worst "food" you can buy.

I agree, reudce cholesterol as much as you can, but take in what fats your body needs.

See a fat person, you know they're taking in way to much fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

610 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min FudgeNFury 256,856
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 533,334
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min waaasssuuup 224,541
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 5,261
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min Mandela 36,548
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,520
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Mandela 115,550
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••