554,501 - 554,520 of 732,774 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584132 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so am I. Which is a privilege, not a right.
And for those who can't afford routine care?

Just let 'em develop a fatal disease and allow them the "right" to just drop dead instead?

UGH.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584134 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not, but since we know people exist and people shake hands it is REASONABLE to believe you if you claim you shook someone's hand on that date however it is absurd to believe an invisible sky fairy secretly came to earth and touched you. Extraordinary claims require proof.
I don't believe in an invisible sky fairy, so your argument is moot.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584135 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
IANS, I loved your list so much that I decided to copy it and add some reasons of my own :D
<partially quoted text, written by other topix poster>
REASONS TO POST ON TOPIX
[1] Learn from and share with one another. This is theist, atheist, talent, law, interpretation, bigotry, comedy, hypocrite, science and troll school; We have many gifted, as well as, many special minds here.
[2] Sway any possible uncommitted lurkers or future readers. Into what? Your guess is as good as mine.
[3] Practice and teach the formulation of better and more cogent arguments.
[4] Practice and teach writing, reading and comprehension skills.
[5] Observe the parade of theists, atheists, illiterates, racists, addicts, trolls, comedians and other assorted personalities, professional and otherwise - I'd pay for that.
[6] Fellowship with other theists and friendship with others. There haven’t (been) too many venues for this (atheism and mockery) in the past<-->(only most forums on earth).
[7] Entertainment - it's fun.
<end of partially quoted text, written by other topix poster>
My own additions, for now;
[8] Study & research.
[9] Exercise - way better than sit ups.
[10] Exploring alternate realities.
Peace, love and apple pies <3
Interesting. Thanks for your effort and your ideas.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584136 Jan 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes is is in fact a different goal , Some Muslim regimes support the oppression of women and do not meet the terms set out by the UN for equality.
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.sht...
Such as the denial of women to go to school to receive education and forced to wear veils by the Taliban etc.
No oppression of women in the USA, huh? Okey-dokey.....

And uh.....that doesn't change the fact that world domination IS a goal of the USA.

I am SICK to death of sugar-coating things for you people instead of just speaking what is reality.

There is NO country in the world more imperialistic than the US of A.

That doesn't mean I don't love my country or am not glad I am an American for I do love my country and am VERY glad I am an American.

But just as a parent shouldn't try to sugar coat if their kid has a terrible temper or is a lousy student, I'm not going to sugar coat what the USA is either.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#584137 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I see- so anyone who isn't a business owner or who doesn't have a six figure income is nothing more than a POS to you.
Got it.
And sorry- but there really is no correlation between income and intelligence.
Pat, your incredible stereotyping some time back regarding race, religion and intelligence disgusted me then; it disgusts me no less now.
BTW, Jewish is NOT a race.
I really don't care to further pursue this with you.
You're a bigot and a racist. And that is made much worse by you not taking into account one's environment and how they were raised playing a BIG part in whether they are wealthy or not.
You like to chalk it up to RACE.
I don't- and I won't.
You forgot to add that he is an atheist with the other things.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584138 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in an invisible sky fairy, so your argument is moot.
Yes you do. Your god IS invisible. If you actually SEE your god, take a pic and post it.

Location hidden

#584139 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

uh-huh...
Can't back up your lies again?
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT.
Point. Set. Match.

Location hidden

#584140 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
I'm sure someone other there is drunk too.
WTF?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584141 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
hm hmm... Hot dogs are good.'specially with chili, cheese, onion & jalapeño!
I'm sure OCB would outlaw hot dogs if she could. Remember the liberal motto: "I'm right, you're wrong. So you have to do it my way!"
No- I wouldn't outlaw hot dogs, but I wouldn't say that if one is a REAL American, they should eat them- like YOU said about 2 or 3 months ago.....

I have no liberal motto, RR. You're lying again and proving just how delusional you are again.

BTW, it was YOUR GW whose stance was: My way or the highway- your ultra-conservative, born again CHRISTIAN GW Bush.

Location hidden

#584142 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely from a fairness standpoint, why should people who earn more pay a higher percentage in taxes? Why should smart hard working people subsidize a huge underclass of lazy uneducated people who keep having babies they can not afford to have in the first place?
Awesome!

Because the liberal democrats need to keep their target voters reliant on them so they'll continue to vote liberal democrat.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584143 Jan 7, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh like obama!
Yep got it.
You know what Obama doesn't get enough credit for? A name that's fun to belch: "Ba-raaaaaccckkkk!!"

Who was the last president to have a good belching name? Taft? Barack is better.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584144 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
uh-huh...
Can't back up your lies again?
<quoted text>
Point. Set. Match.
You see, your post is faulty in that I am NOT lying.

If you honestly think I am going to scroll back through thousands and thousands of posts to prove to YOU what I KNOW you said, you're even more of a moron- and a DRUNK- than I already thought you were.

You see, I KNOW what you said and that's enough for me. I need not prove it to YOU for it to be enough for me- it already is.

NO point on your part, RR, no set and you are NO match for ME, you wussy LITTLE man.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584145 Jan 7, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add that he is an atheist with the other things.
I don't care if Pat is an atheist or not.

Immaterial and irrelevant.

And as if there are no bigoted or racists theists, huh?

ROFFLMAO!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584146 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And here all this time I thought that 'smell' was just his bad breath...
No- that is the "aroma" that comes forth when RR spews his nonsense from his (lard) ass.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584148 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fossils? What fossil have you been living under for the last 25 years? The study of DNA proves beyond any and all doubt that evolution is correct.
DNA to him means Do Not Accept. LOL...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584149 Jan 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Who was the last president to have a good belching name?
I don't know about belching but "bush" brings a few things to mind....

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#584150 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn. Mine went down .09%
Well, it was you who gave me the idea of passing it on.

Location hidden

#584151 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Toward the same goal? Hardly. I am working toward simply surviving.
I am not working toward living in an estate home, owning boats, buying Rolexes or any of the other things that the wealthy are working toward.
Drop DEAD, you stupid MANbitch shill for the rich.
They LAUGH at fools like you.
Again, you're talking about the super rich. The people that make millions a year.

The tax home goes to all those making $250K a year or more.

Those aren't super rich. They have no yachts. They have no Rolex, they have no estate homes.

Your dentist is one if the people affected by this.

The guy that owns the cigarette shop I go to is affected by this. He drives a friggin mini-van.

Get a grip, OCB. Those that are wealthy with for it.

Those sitting at home playing Xbox don't deserve their handouts!

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#584152 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if Pat is an atheist or not.
Immaterial and irrelevant.
And as if there are no bigoted or racists theists, huh?
ROFFLMAO!
Making a point. You and your fellow atheists are all to quick to bring christian or other religion in when it has nothing to do with the post or the subject so how does it feel to have it thrown back at you the same way?

I think atheism, or theism should be left out of it if they have no bearing.

Like you comment about Bush. Or the multiple comments about anyone that kills a bunch of people must be christian that have been made by many on this thread particularly about the recent killings at that school. Then also about the Christians and their guns, like there are no atheists that like guns?

So making a point like don't like it I really don't care.

Location hidden

#584153 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because they CAN, that's why and with minimal negative impact regarding the most basic of needs in life- like putting food on the table, clothes on ones' back and a roof over ones' head.
What has this to do with having babies? NOTHING.
I'm not referring to any specific middle or lower income group, Pat.
And if you're equating wealth with intelligence, you're wrong.
You don't think a TEACHER making $30,000 a year is intelligent or isn't contributing something very major and very necessary to society?
Or the pity poor cashier at Walmart?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min KiMare 226,281
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min Falcon 733
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 538,797
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Tuco Blondie 117,957
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Porkpie Hat 257,860
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 49 min yon 2,414
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Epiphany2 599,839
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 94,646
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••