Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#584548 Jan 7, 2013
Let me explain it to you....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584549 Jan 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I just wanna extra everything , hold the anchovies and jalapenos.
I agree 100%. The messier it is to eat the better it taste. LOL...

Location hidden

#584551 Jan 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Can you tap dance and sing? Because Eddie Murphy is looking for a co star in this movie........
ROFL....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#584552 Jan 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
You're right about the bag of shit thing!
Who's the "she"?
I don't know the first thing about her.

Location hidden

#584553 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- kitten is wrong. Much of what she posted here today about food and nutrition was quite uninformed.
I know, and people are so surprised when they get diseases.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584554 Jan 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
define what you do believe
if you are not too touched
I see no reason to cater to a smart ass like you.

I've already explained it.

To do it again, especially to you, is a waste of time.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584555 Jan 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Boom chacka chacka boom chacka chackha "flips drum sticks"Boom chacka chacka boom chacka chackha stomps petal......
I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

====

Right?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#584556 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- animal flesh is NOT easy for the digestion- where you do get your info from?
"Is meat hard to digest?
In comparison to many other foods, yes, meat can be difficult to digest. Meat is protein-dense animal muscle, and, in comparison to many other foods, for optimal digestion it requires better chewing, more acid secretion by the stomach's parietal cells, and more active enzyme secretion by the pancreas."
http://whfoods.org/genpage.php...
"humans have one of the most meat-heavy diets in the animal kingdom. And of the meats we consume, pork is one of the most difficult to digest. Pork takes approximately four and a half to five hours to digest."
http://www.qualityhealth.com/eating-nutrition...
"Red Meat Miseries
Red meat is another two-pronged detriment to digestion. The high level of saturated fat and protein in red meat gives the stomach a workout, sometimes bringing on repeated trips to the bathroom. Red meat products, such as bacon, ham, pate and deli meats, only compound the problem because of their elevated sodium content and artificial preservatives. Trimming red meat of visible fat before cooking may make this good source of protein and essential vitamins easier on the tummy."
Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/442674-list...
You just provided evidence that all your assertions are based on snake oil.
https://www.qualityhealth.com/registration...

http://www.livestrong.com/aboutus/
Scroll down to "WHY YOU SHOULD BE HERE"

http://whfoods.org/newbook/bookannounce.html

All making money by making you think their product is better than all the others when in fact there is no scientific evidence to support such a notion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584557 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- you made me laugh, but only because you provided proof that you often do not remember what you say, and sorry- but it IS funny that you can't recall what you said just minutes ago yet you will deny what I KNOW you said MONTHS ago.
If you can't recall what you said five minutes ago, no reason to expect you to recall what you said 3 MONTHS ago.
It's okay if your memory sucks, but maybe you should acknowledge and accept that rather than accusing me of lying because YOU can't remember what you yourself have said.
I can't acknowledge that. I have a great memory. I never denied saying "biggest", I just added that in on the next post.

You on the other hand might wanna look in the mirror when you accuse people of having a poor memory.

You're still claiming that I said "all Americans" should eat hot dogs...

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584558 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>First I'd have to drink lattes- which I don't.
I think I've been to a Starbucks maybe twice in my entire life though people have brought me coffee from Starbucks.
I don't like the weird looks I got from the baristas when I would order just a plain old coffee.....
I'm seriously worried about your sense of humor. I won't give up on you, I promise :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584559 Jan 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmm
I have not tried a purse
I shall need take your word on this.
Surely you jest!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584560 Jan 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, I don't understand a word u said! Explain it, cowboy!!
Get me a beer, potato chips & a jäger bomb.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584561 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I DID give you my own interpretation.
READ, RR, READ.
In the post to which you are responding and PRIOR to posting the links I did, I told you:
"I call myself a Jew because it is the religion I was born INTO and because I cherish and respect the culture and heritage of my Judaism."
Geez......
I guess I don't understand the whole "born into Judaism" thing.

My folks are Christian, I guess that means I was born into Christianity, right?

Then my brother, who is atheist, can say he's a non-practicing Christian? Just like you, the deist, says you are a non-practicing Jew?

Help me OCB Kanobi.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584562 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know, and people are so surprised when they get diseases.
Diseases are caused by bacteria and viruses, and most are under your nails and on your hair.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584563 Jan 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
She tells you she is, but you don't know. It could be a big fat dude playing pretend. You have to wear a blindfold, pull down your pants, and have faith.
Don't you think faith is good enough?
Holy shit!

Great analogy, Tide.

I might believe you & think twice about what you're saying & possibly turn away from Christianity except...

I have heard God's voice. I know He's real.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584564 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me a beer, potato chips & a jäger bomb.
I still don't know why people like potato chips. lol I eat pickles for a snack sometimes, and popcorn. But chips always taste funny to me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584565 Jan 7, 2013
boooots wrote:

If Americans don't want unmanned drones flying over the USA and dropping bombs or shooting missiles at vehicles or buildings to get at its leaders than the USA has to learn not to do that to other people.
Now while the power is still in the hands of the USA is the time to turn a corner of human history and decide that it is time to 'beat swords into plowshares', and stop that damned fighting and find a new way to solve world problems.
But how will that affect the economy? How many Americans will starve if they cannot have a war somewhere? These are all issues that have to be dealt with.
Like anyone gives a shit what a mere Canadian thinks of American values....

Give it up, boooots.

Location hidden

#584566 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Grains are not easy to digest and that is why they come out the same way they go in.
That is a blanket statement and incorrect. People who do not have a slow metabolism can break them down more easily. Also if you soak the grains and the seeds before you cook them or use them then you are basically predigesting them. But that is not why you are supposed to include them in your diet. Eating whole grains instead of refined grains has been proven to lower the risk of many diseases. Stroke risk is reduced 30-36%, type 2 diabetes risk reduced up to 30%, heart disease risk is also reduced 30%, plus they help with weight maintenance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584567 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
fat people are fat for two reasons.
They eat too much.
They get no kind of exercise.
Period.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are so wrong on this that you aren't even in the ballpark.
Care to explain how I'm wrong?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584568 Jan 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm seriously worried about your sense of humor. I won't give up on you, I promise :)
She needs help, Tam.

I think we can crack her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 70,768
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 658,668
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 16 min JohnInLa 44
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Peter Ross 445,532
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Internet Reality 45,610
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 54 min Johnny 5,005
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,973
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr BadMan 97
More from around the web