OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584321 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! Yup! Remember how he was sitting at an angle because if it? LMAO!
And when he tried to put in one more receipt but it wouldn't fit!
And all his stuff flew out of it on the street! And it wasn't a receipt he was trying to stuff in- it was a phone number off a flyer on a street lamp for guitar lessons- which made it even funnier!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584322 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant, RR- SOOOOOOOO not.
Of course, you don't travel and have actually proudly stated that you've never been outside the US of A and what really makes that funny is how quick you are to criticize other countries and people of those countries to which you have NEVER been and have NO first hand experience.
Ugh, OCB.

Just ugh.

I've never said that I haven't been outside the USA. I said I have no desire to.

Dude said he was gettin on a plane.
I said watch out for Muslims.

'twas a tasteless joke

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584323 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You singled out only one person to scold about it. That's prejudice.
No- that is not prejudice.

It is being selective is all.

prej∑u∑dice
[prej-uh-dis] Show IPA noun, verb, prej∑u∑diced, prej∑u∑dic∑ing.
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.
such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.
damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prejud...

Take special note of the third definition.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584324 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Now here we totally agree- about Tyson, that is. And just as cruel as Tyson- or as beyond cruel as you say- is KFC.
About Lean Cuisine- yep- packed with chemicals and preservatives, but if one is eating them for the purpose intended- to lose weight by eating a low calorie, low fat meal, Lean Cuisine is a great choice for that.
And AGAIN, RR- "stupider" IS a word and a perfectly correct word and just as correct as "more stupid".
GOOGLE it if you don't believe me.
So while "stupider" IS a perfectly correct word, "descenter" of course, is NOT.
If you want to learn about the English language, learn that there are very few hard and fast rules in that while adding an "er" to ALL words is not correct, it IS correct to add "er" to SOME words- with "stupider" being just ONE of those words.
I remember seeing videos of what Tyson does. I don't wanna see those again. It's horrible.

I know about stupider, gosh diddly-dee.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584325 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to try and prove that...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_k... ;
...bigot without a clue.
O.M.G. We finally agree on something- never thought that day would come.

Yes- PAT is a miserable bigot as well as being a miserable racist.

We could be talking about our favorite type of tree, and Pat will turn it into a racial issue painting blacks in a very unfavorable light and stereotype.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#584326 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we'd see more whacked out people, I think we'd see the already whacked out ones get whacked out more.
is that too much whacking?
It may well be

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584327 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, OCB.
Just ugh.
I've never said that I haven't been outside the USA. I said I have no desire to.
'twas a tasteless joke
No....you did say you have never traveled outside of this country and that you have no desire to. You also said you saw no reason to travel abroad when there are so many great places in the USA to visit which you haven't visited yet.

I KNOW what you said then just as I know what you said now.

Yes- it was tasteless, but no.....it was not a joke. It was not funny.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584328 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What if there's a mom n pop fingernail in it?
I don't borrow trouble or look for trouble, RR.

Hasn't happened yet, but IF it did, I would simply not eat there again.

(Non-existent) problem solved.

Thanks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584329 Jan 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just saying that so you can call me a bull dyke. Fess up.
:-)
Are all bull dykes a quippy as you?

:-)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584330 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing videos of what Tyson does. I don't wanna see those again. It's horrible.
It is horrible and believe me, KFC is just as horrible.

If you KNOW about "stupider" why post "descenter" (sic) for MY benefit?

You were poking fun at me having used the word "stupider" and are now just first admitting that it IS a perfectly acceptable and correct word.

Listen, RR- you may be able to get away with your silly back-pedaling nonsense with Mrs. RR, your female bosses, your mother and any other women you know- with the exception of being able to get away with that crap with ME.

You do NOT and you CAN not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584331 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yet no amount of money will get YOU to spell "privilege" correctly, huh?
And of course, there are those who would disagree you stating as FACT that health care is a privilege.
http://www.coverallfamilies.org/www.coverallf...
And you're just towing the Republitard party line......
Sure, gimme 5 bucks, I'll spell privilege right.

Oh hey, thanks for that link. It says:

" It is currently considered a privilege in the U.S., not a right. "

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584332 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if you think what Tyson does is horrible, maybe you should watch a video about factory farming as a whole.

It just might get you to go vegetarian.

It is BEYOND horrible how animals are raised, kept, treated and killed in the world of factory farming.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584333 Jan 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You may like the way hot dogs tastes...
http://www.livestrong.com/article/81614-top-c...
...but they are bad for you.
OMG!! TWO things in ONE day that we agree on???

WOW.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584334 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- I don't like Walmart- period.
I find most of their merchandise to be shoddy and poorly made and their produce department to be sorely lacking and filled with substandard produce.
And sorry- but "getting AROUND the law" is really no different from BREAKING the law- it's just a different way of saying it is all.
And despite how much on-line shopping at Walmart might take place, their parking lots ARE always full and quite often to capacity.
NOW end of story.
Your first statement is honest, and that was what I was looking for. I don't like McDonald's but I will admit that they do provide a service and product that a lot of people like as well as provide valuable services to communities around the world in the forms of charities. I still don't like them or their products.

Getting around an unjust law is somehow "wrong" to you? That's disturbing.

The parking lots being full is one of the reasons more people use the internet now. If there were more Walmarts, thus allowing more choices of where to go, there would be less density at any one Walmart. They offer a product and service people not only like but also need in many cases, and since most small businesses over charge to make a profit, it's cheaper to travel to the nearest Walmart, or Target, or Costco, than it is to pay the inflated prices of the smaller, more local, businesses. If there were more Walmarts people would save more money on gas, and be able to buy more of the local ... well .. junk.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584335 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat a lot of bread....
It's the staff of life.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584336 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most local farmers have to use the older and less humane methods, actually. Not to mention they aren't regulated as much and thus don't even have to tell how they do things. We have to kill things to eat, the debate of which method of killing is more humane is pretty silly, since it's all still killing.
As for your final point, not really. Most fat people are that way because they don't get as much activity as their bodies need, a side effect of living in the modern age. What angers me though is that many ailments are being stereotype as "fat" or "not fat" illnesses, and fat people get most of the illnesses so us skinny people are often not diagnosed until it almost kills us as a result. The reality of the situation is much simpler than what doctors even want to face, some people are just fat. That's it, everything else is stereotype or urban myth.
Generally, fat people are fat for two reasons.

They eat too much.

They get no kind of exercise.

Period.

Being fat isn't a disease...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584337 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, OCB.
Just ugh.
'twas a tasteless joke
So is your desire to not travel outside the USA a NEW thing?

Because otherwise, it is your lack of desire that has kept you from doing so and yes.....you most certainly DID post that you have never traveled outside the USA, which makes sense if you have never had the DESIRE to do so.

And yes- you DID say some months ago that all Americans should eat hot dogs.

You see, I don't HAVE to look back to find the crap you spout- I REMEMBER it! That you do NOT means YOU should be the one looking back to find what "pearls" fall out of your mouth.

Just sayin'......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584338 Jan 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
That's called a claim.

D'oH! You're right.
You are the only one that had your experience.

No I'm not. There are thousands of testimonials readily available with a simple google search.
Did he tell you that? How else would you know? Are you guessing? What was he wearing? How did he identify himself?
I didn't see Him, just felt & heard.
Can you shake hands with a fact? Can you blow your nose on a fact? How do you sneer at one?
OCB used the word "sneer", I was mocking her.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584339 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, gimme 5 bucks, I'll spell privilege right.
Oh hey, thanks for that link. It says:
" It is currently considered a privilege in the U.S., not a right. "
Right- but the link also states it SHOULD be a right.

That it is CURRENTLY not doesn't mean it shouldn't be or at some point won't be.

I understand, RR- you just want to protect and support the right that allows for people to DROP DEAD of illness and disease they could have been treated for and quite possible cured of.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#584340 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU don't get to refer to Jews as a race. Italian is not a race and Irish is not a race.
YOU don't get to define "race" and "ethnicity" as one and the same because they are NOT.
Now YOU go scream- and FROTH- at someone else, you IDIOT and maybe if you didn't froth so much, you would have spelled "nonsense" correctly.
Calm DOWN, you racist bigot.
They refer to themselves as a race....

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah" ;

...moron.

They call themselves, "God' chosen people."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 586,209
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Student 40,244
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 34 min Somia 99
SEO for startups in under 10 minutes 36 min SunlightMedia 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 51 min Emishad 5,850
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Paul Porter1 99,344
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 1 hr Mr Davey 23
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr The swamiji 6,442
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 442,984
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web