Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584093 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
You can't. Therefore, you can't offer it up as proof.
As far as your last question: Sure, I could prove it if I'd taken a PICTURE of it.
But you could NOT have taken a picture of your god touching you. You would be the only one reflected in the photograph.
It's hard to explain. And since you wouldn't even belief a photograph, whats the point.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#584094 Jan 7, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If every gun was confiscated in America, there would still be guns out there to be had.
Criminals and bad people can and will always be able to buy a gun, just like some people find a way to buy drugs.
so if that happened, the good people would be the ones with no self protection from the criminals with guns.
so guns are necessary in this world. There is no way to elimate guns 100%.
responsible gun owners don't kill.
its the criminal and insane people that do.
George Zimmerman wasn't a criminal or insane.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#584095 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. The seperatist liberal speaks....
"us and them", huh?
Bitch, we're all Americans working towards the same goal.
It's retarded to raise taxes on the job-makers during a recession.
Toward the same goal? Hardly. I am working toward simply surviving.

I am not working toward living in an estate home, owning boats, buying Rolexes or any of the other things that the wealthy are working toward.

Drop DEAD, you stupid MANbitch shill for the rich.

They LAUGH at fools like you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584096 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
WTF?
Bush inherited Clinton's debt.
You might want to research that a little more. When Clinton left office we were in the green. Bush was the one who started the debt snowball rolling down the hill. Even republicans will admit that (well the more honest ones do anyway).

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584097 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The end of the world. Muhahaha!
<3
Didn't we plan that for the 4th of July 2013?
spanky

Bratislava, Slovakia

#584098 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Except for the fact that they are NOT real scientist. LOL.. Nice try. Next time try to use something more than just a religious web site.

Yea they are real scientists in the field. We wont be censoring any links so you can maintain your fictional chickenosaur.

http://creation.com/bird-evolution-flies-out-...

The fossil record does not prove any link and you have not shown any evidence. Just baseless claims.

Outside the censored textbook such claims to not stand up lOl. Debunked. Next baseless claim?
Pat

Granby, CT

#584099 Jan 7, 2013
The founder of a religion must be able to turn water into wine -- cure with a word the blind and lame, and raise with a simple touch the dead to life. It was necessary for him to demonstrate to the satisfaction of his barbarian disciple, that he was superior to nature. In times of ignorance this was easy to do. The credulity of the savage was almost boundless. To him the marvelous was the beautiful, the mysterious was the sublime. Consequently, every religion has for its foundation a miracle -- that is to say, a violation of nature -- that is to say, a falsehood.
No one, in the world's whole history, ever attempted to substantiate a truth by a miracle. Truth scorns the assistance of a miracle. Nothing but falsehood ever attested itself by signs and wonders. No miracle ever was performed, and no sane man ever thought he had performed one, and until one is performed, there can be no evidence of the existence of any power superior to, and independent of, nature.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "The Gods" (1872)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584100 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely from a fairness standpoint, why should people who earn more pay a higher percentage in taxes? Why should smart hard working people subsidize a huge underclass of lazy uneducated people who keep having babies they can not afford to have in the first place?
Because they CAN, that's why and with minimal negative impact regarding the most basic of needs in life- like putting food on the table, clothes on ones' back and a roof over ones' head.

What has this to do with having babies? NOTHING.

I'm not referring to any specific middle or lower income group, Pat.

And if you're equating wealth with intelligence, you're wrong.

You don't think a TEACHER making $30,000 a year is intelligent or isn't contributing something very major and very necessary to society?
Pat

Granby, CT

#584101 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to explain. And since you wouldn't even belief a photograph, whats the point.
Delusions are hard to explain.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584102 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh- if you could produce a photograph of you being touched by your god, I guarantee you, I WILL believe it, RR.

Of COURSE it's hard to explain; I understand. After all, it would be just as difficult for me to tell you I KNOW little green Martians were dancing on my lawn last night and to tell you that is PROOF of little green Martians existing.

Of course, should that ever happen, I will be sure to take a picture!
Pat

Granby, CT

#584103 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Bush inherited Clinton's debt.
Clinton inherited Bush sr's debt.
Bush sr inherited Reagan's debt.
etc, etc, etc....
The big difference is that Obama raised the debt higher than ALL other presidents combined.
Good job!
How old are you three? Do you not even realize how close to disaster we were when Obama took office? Stop lying.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584104 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
I have never said that "all Americans should eat hot dogs".
But back to the point...
One can't get fat and have a heart attack after eating one cheeseburger, it takes years and years for a problem to develop.
One DOES get high on one dose of heroin and is an IMMEDIATE problem to everyone else.
Ironically, a hotdog contains less fat than a homemade cheeseburger.:P

Hotdogs are actually mostly "filler," which tends to be grain or gelatin, I typically prefer those that use grain as the filler. But shh, don't tell the foodies that what they're cooking in their homes is worse than hotdogs or all we'll have in grocers is hotdogs.
Pat

Granby, CT

#584105 Jan 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you would be amazed about how many Muslims think like Black Hebrew ..
.. don't think for a moment world domination isn't their goal ..
Bu they are dopes amongst dopes and when they cause enough trouble they will get stepped on hard.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584106 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Forcing people to purchase health insurance is very different than that.
<quoted text>
Those aren't handouts. Those are services. Welfare, food stamps, etc is the shit handouts that I'm talking about.
And no, I'm not for handouts at all.
If people want something, go get it. Don't expect it to be handed to you.
No, it's not.

Well, RR- sh*t happens. People lose their jobs, people become ill, people face personal and family crises.....the list goes on and on as to why some people aren't able to make it on their own.

Sure- there are freeloaders working the system, but there are plenty who honestly and legitimately need public assistance.

You'd best let this go now, since your position on guns is that just because SOME people abuse gun ownership, that doesn't mean EVERY gun owner does and to prohibit the "good" gun owners from having guns because of those who are not "good" gun owners just isn't fair.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#584107 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know, and it was cold at that.
Well you better eat it , because you know Chinese
kids are starving and wish they had a tator tot..lol

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#584108 Jan 7, 2013
spanky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea they are real scientists in the field. We wont be censoring any links so you can maintain your fictional chickenosaur.
http://creation.com/bird-evolution-flies-out-...
The fossil record does not prove any link and you have not shown any evidence. Just baseless claims.
Outside the censored textbook such claims to not stand up lOl. Debunked. Next baseless claim?
You do realize that source is highly unscientific. All it said was "we don't like it so we're going to pretend it doesn't exist."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584109 Jan 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you would be amazed about how many Muslims think like Black Hebrew ..
.. don't think for a moment world domination isn't their goal ..
Unlike the goal of the USA as a whole?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#584110 Jan 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
The notion that faith in Christ is to be rewarded by an eternity of bliss, while a dependence upon reason, observation and experience merits everlasting pain, is too absurd for refutation, and can be relieved only by that unhappy mixture of insanity and ignorance, called "faith."
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, The Gods
Good quote!

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#584111 Jan 7, 2013
Kind of missed something on the debt but that is OK it is just the atheist way to lie about such things.

Debt when Obama took office,
$10,626,877,048,913

Debt as of Jan 3 2013,
$16,431,219,143,697

8 years under Bush debt increased,
$4,899,100,310,609

In 4 years under obama debt increase,
$5,804,342,094,784

Questions?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#584112 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, a hotdog contains less fat than a homemade cheeseburger.:P
Hotdogs are actually mostly "filler," which tends to be grain or gelatin, I typically prefer those that use grain as the filler. But shh, don't tell the foodies that what they're cooking in their homes is worse than hotdogs or all we'll have in grocers is hotdogs.
Hate to tell you, but in addition to what you mention as the ingredients of hot dogs, they also include the nastiest parts of the cow- including anuses, lips, etc.

Here is the list of ingredients of an Oscar Meyer hot dog:

INGREDIENTS: Beef, Water, Contains Less than 2% of Sea Salt, Potassium Lactate (from Corn), Evaporated Cane Juice, Celery Powder, Flavor, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.

Of course, "beef" simply means any part of the cow.

And the following link gives more info:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observati...

Grain and gelatin are NOT among the ingredients.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 6,535
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 21 min Burke Devlin 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min oxbow 600,081
aguaje pills (Jun '10) 39 min Mandy 70
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,027
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 40,896
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 272,424
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr andy 45
More from around the web