Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#583748 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but this isn't a gun thread, it's a religion thread.
We can fix that.

"Come on and do it.
Prove there's a gun.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a gun."

There.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#583749 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Bad Athiest: A self-involved, egotistical jackass who does not believe in a supreme being not because what they have read or studied but usually because they hate religion or religious people. They usually go out of there way to make religious people feel bad and accuse them of being close-minded while they, themselves, will not listen to any other arguments but there own. They are impossible to try to reason with because they are usually self-centered, condescending,unscientific, and downright immature. Their arguments are usually full of anti-religious cliches and therefore easy to break apart.
Religious Person: I believe in God
Good Atheist: Really? that's interesting. I don't personally but I'd love to sit down with you and discuss the issue sometime
Religious Person: I belive in God
Bad Atheist: WHAT!!!?!? You belive in God?....hahahahaha I don't believe in God I have absolute faith in science because it's completley accurate and irrefutable!!!
We don't believe in god exactly because we HAVE read and studied.

More than most believers, most likely.

I'd wager that the vast majority of believers only know of the bible what they've heard in church or what their parents have told them, which they've also only heard in church.

And nobody who is skeptical of religion has absolute faith in anything.

And in my experience, it has ALWAYS been the theist who was first to anger.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#583750 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Best post I've seen in a long time. You pegged them just right.
No he didn't.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#583751 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So more like the Beverly Hillbillies?
Jethro.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#583752 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
define "soul"
Why are you asking someone to define something that you have asserted with confidence doesn't exist?

Your penny stock just dropped now that you've just shown a lack of faith in your atheism.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#583753 Jan 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's the seafloor ooze that gets pumped over the Rim to form the Spill Mountains.
It's not an affectionate term.
Urban dictionary:

Flup 18 up, 8 down
The black, mushy goo left in the bottom of your glass after dipping oreos (regular or double stuffed) into milk.
Austin: I just ate a whole box or oreos!
David: Did you dip 'em in milk?
Austin: Well duhh.
David: Dang that must have made a lot flup!!
Austin: Chyeah it did.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#583754 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that scares the crap out of those paper targets.
They live in knee knocking fear. lol
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#583755 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Not true. It has already been verified. Just you birthers can't accept it.

Just the opposite - TWO certificates have been posted to date. Both proven fakes. It is You who cant accept the president is a shill and elections are all RIGGED.

The white woman worked for Rockefeller. Rockefeller runs the CFR who selects all the politicians including the presidents. Obama is a member. Ann Dunham worked for Tim Geithner dad while in Indonesia who worked for the Rockefellers through the Ford Foundation. Looks like she was tasked with adopting little Obama and bringing him in through Hawaii. This is why there is no official BC. The BC he posted online anyone can get walking into a hospital.

The second posted long-form BC has been looked at by document experts and proven to be a fabricated PDF work. There are numerous youtubes showing this.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583756 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I'm not so much a teddy bear fan as a Deadhead. That's a Jerry Bear. They come in assorted colors:
http://www.purplemoon.com/smdance.gif
http://www.purplemoon.com/Stickers/bears.html
https://www.google.com/search...
Teddy Bear, Jerry Bear, it's all the same. The last time, it was several years ago now, I remember it clearly, I went to a Grateful Dead concert, I had a spiritual experience of sorts. It was during the song "Bertha" I began channeling Ethel Merman, she just came to me, out of the blue she did. I jumped on stage and started singing "She'll be swell, she'll be great, gonna have the whole world on a plate". It was crazy. Jerry Garcia, naturally, he was very stoned at the time, he started freaking out. Security pulled me screaming from the arena. I didn't know this Ethel Merman character was even dead. I went to a small island off the coast of Texas and fed the horses. Have you ever heard chewed Wintogreen mints in the dark in front of a mirror with your mouth open? WOW!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583757 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you would have to define "soul".

It's a word that means many different things to different people.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirit, inner self, core energy?
these are also ambiguous terms.

Can you define "soul" --- it appears not
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#583758 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
No, his mom's white. However don't worry, Slovokia, Russia, and a few other white nations will not be detroyed.
Shalom

1. He doesnt look 'white'

2. we have no birth records to prove who the real mother is.

3. Barack Hussein Obama jr was adopted. He kept his real dad's name.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#583759 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is one of ours--not the anti-christ, more like a savior as this marks the beginning of white-man's/satans rule of the earth, which is why people ALL over the world were crying with joy after his victory.
Shalom
Boy, do they have you fooled....He's just another mason, in a very long line of masons, that has been placed in the position that the people actually "believed" they had a voice in.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583760 Jan 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something I'm noticing here within the "gun debates".
There is a distinctly theistic mindset in some pro gun arguments.
That is, just as within theism, when the deity utilizes its worshipers to kill, wage war, or some deed the deity chooses for it's worshipers to do, it isn't the fault of the worshiper, AND, the deity is perfectly justified in requesting or asking that the worshipers be its tool or method of death or war.
However, any other person, doing the exact same thing, but for a reason that isn't approved of(by the deity, or worshiper), is wrong, and nothing but wrong.
It isn't the worshiper waging war, causing death, it's the worshiper carrying out the intent of the deity.
It isn't the gun causing death or killing people, it's the gun carrying out the intent of the gun owner.
In both instances, it's claimed that both the deity and the gun owner will only be doing what is right, and those who do wrong, are wrong because they didn't use the weapon for the "right" intent.
If the deity decides it's time to kill, it's perfectly fine, and no mistake is ever made... because the deity can only do the right thing.
So it is with the righteous gun owner, they'll never use it(gun) for the wrong purpose.
If something does result from a gun being used in the wrong way, the person who did that was obviously wrong, not the gun.
Just like the worshipers of Ba'al were wrong, because B'all was wrong, and anything done by Ba'al or the worshipers for Ba'al was also wrong.
Why?
Because they were wrong.
If they had been right, they wouldn't have been following Ba'al.
How do they know this?
"Because they know, they just know, you know? They know that they know they're right, or they wouldn't have done it!"
It was a joke, scar. We were doing the gun 10 commandments.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583761 Jan 6, 2013
SAL wrote:
<quoted text>
100% KENYAN
How? His dad is Kenyan. His mom is a white American. Obama was born in America.

Hiw the f_ck is he Kenyan?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583762 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I am politically liberal, I don't respect the Democrats at all. I happen to think even less of the Republicans - MUCH less.
But I do like that comment.
<quoted text>
Perhaps. I still support registering all firearms manufactured or sold - after severely limiting access to them. I am not convinced that there is no value in registering guns, or that there is more harm than good.
the Citizenry should never allow their government to disarm them.

Every responsible gun owner needs support actions that would limit the access of criminals to their legally owned guns.

leaving loaded guns lying about the house should result in incarceration and loss of privilege to own.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#583763 Jan 6, 2013
SAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the opposite - TWO certificates have been posted to date. Both proven fakes. It is You who cant accept the president is a shill and elections are all RIGGED.
The white woman worked for Rockefeller. Rockefeller runs the CFR who selects all the politicians including the presidents. Obama is a member. Ann Dunham worked for Tim Geithner dad while in Indonesia who worked for the Rockefellers through the Ford Foundation. Looks like she was tasked with adopting little Obama and bringing him in through Hawaii. This is why there is no official BC. The BC he posted online anyone can get walking into a hospital.
The second posted long-form BC has been looked at by document experts and proven to be a fabricated PDF work. There are numerous youtubes showing this.
A Youtubeologist aye? Sorry Birfer clown Obama is an American.
He is also half white , a credit to the black man yes and pretty darn smart guy. What he isn't , is stoopid like you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583764 Jan 6, 2013
SAL wrote:
TWO certificates have been posted to date. Both proven fakes.
You're seeing double because you're drunk all the time.
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#583765 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Can you define "soul" --- it appears not

We get the definition of any biblical word or term from the Bible, the oldest writing on the planet. The word 'soul' was first used in the book of GENESIS where we read: "God breathed and man became a living soul."

The expression is still used today when reporting how many die in plane crashes "243 souls lost in the crash"

Man is a living soul.

The body + breath = soul.

The body w/o breath = no soul or life.

BTW the 'breath' is the 'spirit'.

Then we are further told: "The soul that sins it shall die." not be tormented forever in hell. The only immortality comes after the second coming and only for God's people, all others are destroyed in the lake of fire as God creates a new earth (see: Rev 21)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583766 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Outside of the cool factor and movie scenarios that run through your head where you're the hero, what purpose do assault weapons have?
I'm done with this convo, Aero. We've been going at it for days and gotten nowhere. It's gettin old.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583767 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
I have an Important message for you.
First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden, and France--are,...
That's right, your going to be rounded up, bundled altogeter, and burned.
Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off to you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, let me know
Sammy Davis, I recognize your style. I reminisce often of the good times, when you, Frank and Deano would stop by the ranch. We'd drink whiskey, sometimes with ice, from tumbler glasses, not out of the bottle. I remember how Frank and Deano would accost you after they got drunk, and they would squeeze your balls and such. Those were good times. Do you ever see Ella Fitzgerald? It's happened before,on several occasions actually, that I've channeled her. It's never pleasant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 550,573
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 441,474
Moses never existed 27 min Poov 69
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min Tim Osman 118,722
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 29 min andet1987 4,331
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 29 min Uggy12 61
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min Lyndi 174,518
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Charlie Sheen 262,020
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 3 hr dubaimassage 121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 602,716

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE