|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I ain't your typical fat, toothless & ruthless redneck.
So more like the Beverly Hillbillies?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> THANX 4 reminding me, Catcher1!! My new username from now on is flup. NOT flap, flep, flip, flop, or flyp, BUT flup!! Cute little name. Hope you like it.
That's the seafloor ooze that gets pumped over the Rim to form the Spill Mountains.

It's not an affectionate term.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like Avatar? Beowulf? Return of the Jedi?
1. No. It's a remake of "Fern Gully", without Robin Williams. Okay, the animation's a bit prettier, but that's it.

2. The movie, or the poem?

3. Not much. As a Western, it was fair. As sci-fi, it sucked.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mylan wrote:
So more like the Beverly Hillbillies?
If that's what floats your boat.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Codyvdog wrote:
look up Descartes. said somethin like "I think therefore I am" and used it to prove it.
that only proves man exists..NOT gods

www.evilbible.com
Black Hebrew

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I have an Important message for you.

First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden, and France--are, collectively, the "Devil". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racial marriage--and America, in which whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.

**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:

"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."

That's right--your going to be conquered and enslaved.

--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)

***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.

***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."

The white-man's judgement is at hand.

***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
tormented day and night for ever and ever."

That's right, your going to be rounded up, bundled altogeter, and burned.

Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off to you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, let me know

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>1. No. It's a remake of "Fern Gully", without Robin Williams. Okay, the animation's a bit prettier, but that's it.
2. The movie, or the poem?
3. Not much. As a Western, it was fair. As sci-fi, it sucked.
duuuude..... Are you trying to pick a fight?

:)

1. Avatar was one of my favs.
2. The movie from '07
3. Serious? Return of the Jedi was good for a western?

What are 3 good movies to you?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden, and France--are, collectively, the "Devil". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racial marriage--and America, in which whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:
"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."
--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off to you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, let me know
You said the Gun killed thee ,but surely you mistook what was the aim of a marksman Priest, in the Church of the Mighty Gun.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what floats your boat.
In a lot of ways granny reminds me of conservatards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
LMAO!

Apparently you don't know your history.

America hasn't been a part of the British empire for a few hundred years.

So we'll take it that the rest of your post is bullshit.
Black Hebrew

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama is one of ours--not the anti-christ, more like a savior as this marks the beginning of white-man's/satans rule of the earth, which is why people ALL over the world were crying with joy after his victory.

Shalom

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
That's why having a really good sun screen with a high SPF is always a good idea.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
What is being debated here is not just this fact or that one, but entire ideologies, value systems, and the psychologies that they are grounded in.
UR BS wrote:
Your values are a load. You value nothing but trying to act concerned so you can get your ego stroked.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
"Edward never recovered from the experience {[of being falsely imprisoned] according to his mother and in June 2010 he took his own life at the age of 23."

@ UR BS: How's that for efficiency? And are you beginning to change your mind at all about the merits of privatizing any and all government functions possible?
UR BS wrote:
Cry me a river. Privatize it all.
And here is the conservative (probably Christian) heart and mind expressing itself. The prosecution rests.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is one of ours--not the anti-christ, more like a savior as this marks the beginning of white-man's/satans rule of the earth, which is why people ALL over the world were crying with joy after his victory.
Shalom
Surely the Lord deliever you unto me, not unlike Swiss cheese.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
America hasn't been a part of the British empire for a few hundred years.
I know. Thank god we can still watch Top Gear on the BBC.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see that. Funny how that TV show had a lot of truth in it.
Yes. It was spine chilling.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
Are you affiliated with those clowns who stand on the corner in NYC wearing genie slippers and claiming to be the real lost tribe of Israel?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

>>scaritual wrote: Ahh, you're still hung up on this ridiculous notion it requires intent or forethought to employ a firearm, and intend to kill someone with it.
Tell me.
If a 3 year old were to happen to somehow come into contact with a firearm, inadvertently pull the trigger(not knowing, of course, it's a firearm or knowing what it is at all) and the firearm discharges and kills a person.
What killed the person, the 3 year old or the firearm?<<
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The 3 yr old
>>scaritual wrote: Will you say it was the person who allowed the 3 year old to come into possession of the firearm that killed the victim?<<
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes.
Yeah, and here is where your logic breaks down, and it becomes clear that you're willing to say anything BUT, the firearm caused the death in order to maintain your ridiculous stance.

Now it's both - the 3 year old and the negligent person are responsible - but still, you'll deny the firearm had a thing to do with the death(that the firearm inflicted). The three year old intended nothing, the owner of the firearm didn't intend for the 3 year old OR the firearm to kill, and yet, the firearm >*is*< what killed the victim.

This is what will defeat the pro gun or firearm contingent or proponents. The need to cling to ridiculous arguments, thinking it's clever in some way.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
For the same reason we put childproof locks on kitchen cabinets, the toilet, the fridge, etc. because little kids like that are ignorant, they'll shoot you or drink some bleach and not know what they're doing.
You've just identified preventative measures meant to eliminate inanimate objects from causing death - that are known to cause death.

You defeat your argument again in this way.

You're completely aware that bleach, a gun, electricity etc..., can cause a death.

You point out that there are measures used to prevent that from happening.

You've exposed that inanimate objects can cause a death, that they do cause death, inadvertently, and intentionally...

You'll make comparisons that a vehicle can be used to cause a death, admit it, and then try to say that a vehicle NOR, a firearm are intended to cause death.

Only one of those positions are tenable.

Armies don't use Buicks to arm soldiers, and there is a reason for that.

Armies do use firearms to arm soldiers, and there is a reason for that.

They don't call it a "firearm" for nothing, or because it sound better than a "buickarm".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 554,081 - 554,100 of716,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

381 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min HINDUSTINK Trolls Busters 114,616
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min River Tam 223,167
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 24 min Gabric 62
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 33 min ali 332
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min The Awakener 171,443
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 45 min ROYAL 4,076
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 50 min Nobody 2 Special 1,477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min truth 529,972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••