“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#583652 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's all great, fine & dandy, scar scar.

Thank ye, Ar Ar.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm still waiting for an instance where a gun kills. IE; the gun does the killing and not the person.
Ahh, you're still hung up on this ridiculous notion it requires intent or forethought to employ a firearm, and intend to kill someone with it.

Tell me.

If a 3 year old were to happen to somehow come into contact with a firearm, inadvertently pull the trigger(not knowing, of course, it's a firearm or knowing what it is at all) and the firearm discharges and kills a person.

What killed the person, the 3 year old or the firearm?

Will you say it was the person who allowed the 3 year old to come into possession of the firearm that killed the victim?

How so?

In either case, there was no intent to kill, and yet, the firearm inflicted the killing strike or blow.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So you pretend to shoot me with that stick of yours. You go "pew! pew! pew!" and of course nothing happens.
Then say that pisses you off, so you take that stick and jam it in my head, killing me.
What would you say killed me? You or the stick?
The stick. It was the stick that went in your head and killed you.

I just put it there.

An imaginary stick can't be jammed anywhere in your head and kill you.

You've never utilized the killing potential of inanimate objects very much, have you.

Another question for you, when you place out rat poison or a mouse trap, what do you think it is that kills the rodent?
mimi57

Warren, OH

#583653 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you.
For those who may not know, TLeary is a former poster here, who passed away.
And nano goes out of her way to single him out.
Unfairly, too.
Hi, Catcher. Hope all is well.I haven't been on here in ages. Hope
you had a nice Christmas/Holiday.

I still have long and very heart felt letters from TLeary, he was
really a gentle person who had a very interesting life. I can't bring
myself to delete them... our conversations were long and sweet. It
truly broke my heart when he died. If you ever want to know what his last deepest thoughts and feelings were, I can always email them to you...Anyway, people are not always as they appear on here. Henry was a sweet and gentle man and I wish him well wherever he may be.(:

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583654 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He/she writes like OCB and Christine.
I don't thinks it OCB, I haven't been called a GOOBER or a MORON or whatever other 3rd grade insults pop in her head.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583655 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. It isn't lame.
Did you like Avatar? Beowulf? Return of the Jedi?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#583656 Jan 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank ye, Ar Ar.
<quoted text> Ahh, you're still hung up on this ridiculous notion it requires intent or forethought to employ a firearm, and intend to kill someone with it.
Tell me.
If a 3 year old were to happen to somehow come into contact with a firearm, inadvertently pull the trigger(not knowing, of course, it's a firearm or knowing what it is at all) and the firearm discharges and kills a person.
Will you say it was the person who allowed the 3 year old to come into possession of the firearm that killed the victim?
How so?
In either case, there was no intent to kill, and yet, the firearm inflicted the killing strike or blow.
<quoted text>
I just put it there.
You've never utilized the killing potential of inanimate objects very much, have you.
Another question for you, when you place out rat poison or a mouse trap, what do you think it is that kills the rodent?
In the Church of the Mighty Gun.

Let no man say the Gun hold malice , for the Gun hath no evil in it's heart.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583657 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen one of IANS' looney posts where he said if he only converted one person away from Christianity that all the time he's spent ranting on Topix was worth it?
Talk about demented. He'd prolly order it as an epithet on his tombstone, "Saved an avatar from heaven."
Like I said, delusions of grandeur.
lol, talk about a seriously fkd up god complex. Maybe he got messiah possessed.
LMAO!

"Her lies Ian S."
"May 6, 1947 - Jan 6, 2012"
"Reluctant father"
"Forgetful husband"
"Converted a Topix guy once"
"Then fired a celebratory round in the air"
"And said Oops!"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583658 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Why?

Location hidden

#583659 Jan 6, 2013
Theist for a day ,

lol

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#583660 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Did you like Avatar? Beowulf? Return of the Jedi?
Yes, no, yes.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#583661 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Like with booze and cigarettes, drugs are strictly enforced and a source of revenue.
The moonshiners pay no tax on their product, drug dealers fall into this category also and selling them it is viewed as a criminal enterprise that is evading taxes.
There is also the fact some drugs are very dehabilitative and causes the breakdown of society. Is enough to stop them also.
Firearms that are manufactured legally are enforced by the ATF and taxes are collected accordingly.
In a nutshell...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#583662 Jan 6, 2013
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Catcher. Hope all is well.I haven't been on here in ages. Hope
you had a nice Christmas/Holiday.
I still have long and very heart felt letters from TLeary, he was
really a gentle person who had a very interesting life. I can't bring
myself to delete them... our conversations were long and sweet. It
truly broke my heart when he died. If you ever want to know what his last deepest thoughts and feelings were, I can always email them to you...Anyway, people are not always as they appear on here. Henry was a sweet and gentle man and I wish him well wherever he may be.(:
Hi Mimi, great to hear from you. My holiday was great, no complaints here.

Yes, I miss TLeary too, maybe you can pm me something from his last days. He was a caring guy, didn't deserve to suffer as he did....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583663 Jan 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Thank ye, Ar Ar.
Ya, mon!
Ahh, you're still hung up on this ridiculous notion it requires intent or forethought to employ a firearm, and intend to kill someone with it.
Tell me.
The 3 yr old
Yes.
How so?
For the same reason we put childproof locks on kitchen cabinets, the toilet, the fridge, etc. because little kids like that are ignorant, they'll shoot you or drink some bleach and not know what they're doing.
Very good. Which is why it's called an accident.

Fatal accidents happen every day by any number of ways.
I just put it there.

So then you'd get charged for murder because YOU did the crime, NOT the stick. You used the stick as a tool of murder.

Was that was the stick was intended for?

SpongeBob would disagree...
No, I've never killed anything other than insects.

I guess I use my guns wrong.
This is some kind if fallacy, I know it.

I killed the rodent using the poison as my chosen tool or method.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583664 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Let no man say the Gun hold malice , for the Gun hath no evil in it's heart.
Have you memorized the Gun 10 Commandments?

1. You shall have no other guns before me.

2.?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583665 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, no, yes.
Aw you didn't like Beowulf?

I'm only asking to see if our taste in movies is similar, maybe I'll check out Hunger Games...

Since: Jan 13

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#583666 Jan 6, 2013
look up Descartes. said somethin like "I think therefore I am" and used it to prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583668 Jan 6, 2013
Bad Athiest: A self-involved, egotistical jackass who does not believe in a supreme being not because what they have read or studied but usually because they hate religion or religious people. They usually go out of there way to make religious people feel bad and accuse them of being close-minded while they, themselves, will not listen to any other arguments but there own. They are impossible to try to reason with because they are usually self-centered, condescending,unscientific, and downright immature. Their arguments are usually full of anti-religious cliches and therefore easy to break apart.

Religious Person: I believe in God
Good Atheist: Really? that's interesting. I don't personally but I'd love to sit down with you and discuss the issue sometime

Religious Person: I belive in God
Bad Atheist: WHAT!!!?!? You belive in God?....hahahahaha I don't believe in God I have absolute faith in science because it's completley accurate and irrefutable!!!

Location hidden

#583669 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw you didn't like Beowulf?
I'm only asking to see if our taste in movies is similar, maybe I'll check out Hunger Games...
One of my all time favs.

I will say for thee a short prayer, Ready! Aim! Fire!

I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM GUN!

Location hidden

#583670 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you memorized the Gun 10 Commandments?
1. You shall have no other guns before me.
2.?
The Gun brings Liberty and Justice Let it's sound awaken thee , to the tears over another mans corpse.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#583671 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Bad Athiest: A self-involved, egotistical jackass who does not believe in a supreme being not because what they have read or studied but usually because they hate religion or religious people. They usually go out of there way to make religious people feel bad and accuse them of being close-minded while they, themselves, will not listen to any other arguments but there own. They are impossible to try to reason with because they are usually self-centered, condescending,unscientific, and downright immature. Their arguments are usually full of anti-religious cliches and therefore easy to break apart.
Religious Person: I believe in God
Good Atheist: Really? that's interesting. I don't personally but I'd love to sit down with you and discuss the issue sometime
Religious Person: I belive in God
Bad Atheist: WHAT!!!?!? You belive in God?....hahahahaha I don't believe in God I have absolute faith in science because it's completley accurate and irrefutable!!!
Best post I've seen in a long time. You pegged them just right.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583672 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> One of my all time favs.
I will say for thee a short prayer, Ready! Aim! Fire!
I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM GUN!
LMAO!

Beowulf was bad ass. Maybe Tide watched is sober or something...

"If your strength and heart was as strong and fierce as your words Grendel would not feel free to murder and gorge on your people without fear of retaliation. Tonight will be different! Tonight he will find Geats waiting for him, not frightened sheep."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay snapchat names 2 min thrill_4u 106
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min lisw 174,958
THEORY OF EVERYTHING that film is anti-christ 6 min Mom 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Toby 96,668
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Dr_Zorderz 263,306
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 31 min Richies Cool Man ... 213
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Tony17 554,439
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 603,493
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 hr sahil dubai 132

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE