“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#583626 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
gfy, freak
My daily planner is waaaaay ahead of you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583627 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That would be an excellent idea.
And if you have any pit vipers or crocodiles around the house, make sure you teach them viper and croc safety, especially if you put it in their rooms. It's the least you can do for the little ones that you love.
Well no shit, Sherlock. Why wouldn't you?

We have to teach our kids safety about everything we can, everything that's likely to occur, anyway. As I have no crocodiles nearby, why teach them about crocodiles?

I DO have gangs in my city, they DO carry and use guns. I DO teach my kids about them and how to defend if necessary.

duh

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583628 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about privatizing the prisons?
I don't.

Shoot the inmates, have privatized cemetaries.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583629 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
He meant, what are you doing to protect your neighbors? You're just protecting your kids and yourself, if that.
Thankfully, my neighbors are gun owners, too. I haven't had to protect my neighbors, but if I did, I would.
Training and ability, huh? If your kid snaps like Adam Lanza, that's when all that training and ability will pay off. He got twenty-six people, right?
That's not gonna happen. I know you anti-gun nuts like to say that, but it won't happen. My kids will turn out just like me and never "snap" of kill anyone.
I didn't hear about any wounded victims. They were all kills, correct?
And as far as education and morals go, please don't make me say it.
I'm twisting your arm. Go on, say it.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#583630 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me an incident where a gun killed a person.
Just ONE.
Pretty please.
You know, this position you present and the implication you try to impart by it is ridiculous and ignorant. You arent' being clever or sly in doing that.

OK. Pick up a stick. Hold it like you're holding a rifle, imagine it to be whatever rifle you want it to be. Point it at someone and squeeze the imaginary trigger, and make this noise "pew!, pew!, pew!".

Nothing happened, did it?

Do that with a vacuum cleaner, a curtain rod, whatever. Not one person, animal or target will be wounded, die, or experience damage from that.

You might try to say "IT'S THE HUMAN THAT DOES THE DAMAGE, NOT THE WEAPON OR FIREARM!". Bullsh!t.

The moment you place a real firearm in your hands and aim it at a person, you have become that weapon, and the weapon has become you. You are an extension of it, and it is an extension of you.

Sure, you pull the trigger. But, there has to be a trigger there to pull(in the case of a firearm) in order to inflict the damage that a firearm can produce, and without the firearm and its effect, you cannot kill a person with a stick you imagine to be a firearm.

The firearm kills. You kill. Without you, the firearm doesn't kill, and without the firearm, you can't kill using a firearm and the particular type of death it can produce.

The firearm kills. A firearm is designed to propel and place a projectile within a certain area, and it will do that. You choose the target. The firearm ensures the target is hit where you have aimed it. The firearm places the projectile where you aim it. It's the same for a slingshot, a bow and arrow, a crossbow, or any other device that is intended and designed to extend, by way of it's potential and capability of inflicting grievous damage to what IT, is aimed at.

Just to note. I've quite likely shot and killed as many or more animals and such(by various methods) as anyone on this thread. I'm very good with a weapon. I don't hunt anymore. I don't need to. I don't need to go about armed. I'm neither for, nor against gun control. I feel no safer with a gun, nor do I feel in danger without one.

I don't think they guarantee my freedom, nor do I think they place my freedom in peril.

But, I do think - that when you try and argue by saying a gun doesn't kill - that is a ridiculous, weak, and ignorant position to hold.

It weakens your stance in the overall picture.

"PEW!, PEW!, PEW!"<=( The sound of a stick imagined to be a gun, not killing me)

Ouch.

Just stop it. Be a redneck. Don't be an ignorant redneck, or paint yourself to be an ignorant redneck.

I'm a hillbilly from the mountains of North Georgia, and come from a long line of mountain folk.

A gun will kill your ass.

It don't matter if it's me pullin the trigger or someone else.

A gun will kill your ass.

If sticks would do it, we'd all be pointing sticks and goin "pew!, pew!, pew!", and it'd be the stick that done it.

Get that cob of stupid out of your ass and understand, a gun will kill your ass.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583631 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Have you hugged your tank today?
Couldn't see it. Redneck was standing in front of it.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#583633 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
Shoot the inmates, have privatized cemetaries.
Praise we give for the bullets for all us above ground , for there are many below ground in the Church of The Mighty Gun.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#583634 Jan 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Tourettes is a terrible disorder but nonetheless hilarious.
[Deuce Bigalow discovers Tourettes]

https://www.youtube.com/watch... [Eric Cartman discovers Tourettes]

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#583635 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about privatizing the prisons?
The government-run prisons are bad enough!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#583636 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
How do you feel about privatizing the prisons?
I'm opposed.

Have you seen The Hunger Games?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#583637 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
Shoot the inmates, have privatized cemetaries.
Take a spell.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583638 Jan 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
You know, this position you present and the implication you try to impart by it is ridiculous and ignorant. You arent' being clever or sly in doing that.
OK. Pick up a stick. Hold it like you're holding a rifle, imagine it to be whatever rifle you want it to be. Point it at someone and squeeze the imaginary trigger, and make this noise "pew!, pew!, pew!".
Nothing happened, did it?
Do that with a vacuum cleaner, a curtain rod, whatever. Not one person, animal or target will be wounded, die, or experience damage from that.
You might try to say "IT'S THE HUMAN THAT DOES THE DAMAGE, NOT THE WEAPON OR FIREARM!". Bullsh!t.
The moment you place a real firearm in your hands and aim it at a person, you have become that weapon, and the weapon has become you. You are an extension of it, and it is an extension of you.
Sure, you pull the trigger. But, there has to be a trigger there to pull(in the case of a firearm) in order to inflict the damage that a firearm can produce, and without the firearm and its effect, you cannot kill a person with a stick you imagine to be a firearm.
The firearm kills. You kill. Without you, the firearm doesn't kill, and without the firearm, you can't kill using a firearm and the particular type of death it can produce.
The firearm kills. A firearm is designed to propel and place a projectile within a certain area, and it will do that. You choose the target. The firearm ensures the target is hit where you have aimed it. The firearm places the projectile where you aim it. It's the same for a slingshot, a bow and arrow, a crossbow, or any other device that is intended and designed to extend, by way of it's potential and capability of inflicting grievous damage to what IT, is aimed at.
Just to note. I've quite likely shot and killed as many or more animals and such(by various methods) as anyone on this thread. I'm very good with a weapon. I don't hunt anymore. I don't need to. I don't need to go about armed. I'm neither for, nor against gun control. I feel no safer with a gun, nor do I feel in danger without one.
I don't think they guarantee my freedom, nor do I think they place my freedom in peril.
But, I do think - that when you try and argue by saying a gun doesn't kill - that is a ridiculous, weak, and ignorant position to hold.
It weakens your stance in the overall picture.
"PEW!, PEW!, PEW!"<=( The sound of a stick imagined to be a gun, not killing me)
Ouch.
Just stop it. Be a redneck. Don't be an ignorant redneck, or paint yourself to be an ignorant redneck.
I'm a hillbilly from the mountains of North Georgia, and come from a long line of mountain folk.
A gun will kill your ass.
It don't matter if it's me pullin the trigger or someone else.
A gun will kill your ass.
If sticks would do it, we'd all be pointing sticks and goin "pew!, pew!, pew!", and it'd be the stick that done it.
Get that cob of stupid out of your ass and understand, a gun will kill your ass.
That's all great, fine & dandy, scar scar.

I'm still waiting for an instance where a gun kills. IE; the gun does the killing and not the person.

So you pretend to shoot me with that stick of yours. You go "pew! pew! pew!" and of course nothing happens.

Then say that pisses you off, so you take that stick and jam it in my head, killing me.

What would you say killed me? You or the stick?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583639 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Couldn't see it. Redneck was standing in front of it.
This Rednecks a lean, mean machine. I ain't your typical fat, toothless & ruthless redneck.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583640 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise we give for the bullets for all us above ground , for there are many below ground in the Church of The Mighty Gun.
lol, what?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583641 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm opposed.
Have you seen The Hunger Games?
Naw, I heard it was lame. Have you seen it?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583642 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now you've used that same insult seven times....
He/she writes like OCB and Christine.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583643 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
My daily planner is waaaaay ahead of you.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#583644 Jan 6, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river.
Privatize it all.
Now unless you can show that the government is more efficient than private industry you have no argument.
Government is the most wastefull form of enterprise that exists.
Now as I told the other poster that posted this, without the sanctimonious side bar like you, that is 2 judges in 1 town in Pa. that had a stake in the places they sent them to. Now unless you can show that this is widespread throughout the private prison network it means nothing in the big scheme of things.
Very bad for those invloved but not a reason to scrap the entire program.
Yeah.

There's no incentive for abuse in a prison-for-profit model.

I'm sure nobody would get extended sentences for alleged misbehavior that was impossible to defend against.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#583645 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Naw, I heard it was lame. Have you seen it?
I have. It isn't lame.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#583647 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, what?
Many men prayed to the false gods before finding the Gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 6 min okimar 53,314
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 268,952
Gay sex in kanpur 1 hr Nic 2
sex (May '13) 1 hr ajay 95
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr viky235 164
I Will Plow My Mom In Week By Monday 5/28 (May '12) 1 hr Send me them 46
top secret government 1 hr Sandra 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 574,204
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr trifecta1 608,224
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web