Prove there's a god.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#583972 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Who's been here for seveal days?
I was here last night..and so were you. I've had a good night's rest, ate breakfast, bathed, went downtown and returned...and you and several others whom were here last night, yesterday,and for days and days before that...are all still here chatting.

Your either multiple people paid to chat or on a lengthy meth-binge. I know what you are doing O Satan, it just never ends, doe's it? You'll keep it up until te fire is lit, huh?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583973 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some even say we're equal to parasites.....
What to do, what to do.
Parasites huh...reminiscent of a poster telling me that it's a FACT that unborn babies are not human.
What to do....hmm...
Roll into a ball in the corner and cry?
Laugh it off and pray for their salvation?
Thank Jesus for all the funny people?
Decisions, decisions....;)
Peace, love and heaven above <3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583974 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not going to steal anything----G-d's giving it to us. Your low birth rates, our high-birth rates, lmmigration, and the high number of white women giving birth to black and mexican children will ensure that you become a minority living in land that is ruled by people whom despise you, which makes our doctrines plausible as it puts us in a situation in which we can implement our plans.(Conquer, enslave, burn..as foretold in the scripture)
Shalom
POE

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#583975 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was mocking OCB's illogic. I don't literally want a ban on cars, but cars kill about twice as many Americans per year that guns and I don't see an anti-car revolution.....
<quoted text>
Gun regulation is important, obviously. But banning guns from private citizens is illegal and should stay that way.
If it became illegal to own guns, I & many other good citizens would become "criminals" because we'd refuse to turn in our guns.
But in not worried. No amount of anti-gun fanatics are gonna be able to do that because MOST guns are never used in a crime, just like MOST cars.
Is this the logic you were mocking, RR?

I posted back to you:

"Okay-MURDERED. Better?

Again, 2/3 of Americans whi are MURDERED are MURDERED with GUNS.

I really didn't think I had to specifically say "murder" and I thought even a dolt like you would have gotten that.

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more obtuse than I already knew you were you continue to surprise but not at all delightfully.

UGH."

Now you say "banning guns from private citizens is illegal and should stay that way."

Okay.....you claim to be pro-choice, right?

Well, when private citizens were banned from having legal abortions- as in when abortion was illegal- many thought it should stay that way.

They were wrong- and all the more if one is pro-choice such as you claim to be.

So just because "banning guns from private citizens is NOW illegal does not mean it should stay that way or that it will stay that way.

Perhaps when our nation becomes even more saturated than it already is with ordinary citizens using legally purchased and legally owned weapons to go on shooting sprees- and at places like malls, movie theaters and schools no less- maybe then those who have the control and power to decide this issue- just as was the case with legal abortion- maybe then our law makers will see that just as it was wrong for abortion to be illegal, they will also see it is wrong that banning guns from private citizens is illegal and what is now ILLEGAL could very well become legal- just as was the case with abortion.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583976 Jan 7, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that he missed with his rant about sending money overseas is what HIS President did to the auto industry.
Chrysler is now a foreign car. It is owned by FIAT so obama sent our money overseas bailing them out.
GM is building their biggest most advanced plant, with our money given to them by obama, in MEXICO.
Ford is the only US Car manufacturer that deserves loyalty as they took action themselves and did not accept one cent of Government money. Something they are paying for now as obama restricted the unions from striking against GM as part of the handout while they can go after Ford .
Obama wants the government to own private business. He wants the government to be a private business.

Obama wants the American people to not only want a handout, but to expect it. This is clearly the thought process behind the liberal idea that healthcare is a right.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#583977 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
This is proof that some topix users are paid to post here and give the appearance of more traffic than there really is --you guys have been here non-stop for seveal days straight, lol.
You're nutty. NO ONE who posts here is paid by Topix. If that were the case, there would be MANY more people posting here than there already are.

Funny that you are offering your opinion/suspicion as proof of anything- other than that it is your opinion and what you suspect.

Location hidden

#583978 Jan 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Especially those anti-gun freaks that can admit to being wrong.
Don't worry about who's right or who's wrong, just start saving your money for the insurance company. LOL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#583979 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always......
hehehe
Correct- and you are excellent proof of that, RR.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#583980 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
I was here last night..and so were you. I've had a good night's rest, ate breakfast, bathed, went downtown and returned...and you and several others whom were here last night, yesterday,and for days and days before that...are all still here chatting.
Your either multiple people paid to chat or on a lengthy meth-binge. I know what you are doing O Satan, it just never ends, doe's it? You'll keep it up until te fire is lit, huh?

You're one of those people living in a Muslim compound aren't you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583981 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
You were here last night and thus morning. By your accusation, you must be a fake that's being paid by Topix, right?

I was off about 6pm. Had dinner with the family, watched some TV, had a few beers and went to bed. Got up at 4:30, as usual, had breakfast & coffee and now I'm at work.

South for your hypothesis.

Location hidden

#583982 Jan 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Chemotherapy is not poison? Really?
Good point.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583983 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the logic you were mocking, RR?
I posted back to you:
"Okay-MURDERED. Better?
Again, 2/3 of Americans whi are MURDERED are MURDERED with GUNS.
I really didn't think I had to specifically say "murder" and I thought even a dolt like you would have gotten that.
Just when I thought you couldn't be any more obtuse than I already knew you were you continue to surprise but not at all delightfully.
UGH."
Now you say "banning guns from private citizens is illegal and should stay that way."
Okay.....you claim to be pro-choice, right?
Well, when private citizens were banned from having legal abortions- as in when abortion was illegal- many thought it should stay that way.
They were wrong- and all the more if one is pro-choice such as you claim to be.
So just because "banning guns from private citizens is NOW illegal does not mean it should stay that way or that it will stay that way.
Perhaps when our nation becomes even more saturated than it already is with ordinary citizens using legally purchased and legally owned weapons to go on shooting sprees- and at places like malls, movie theaters and schools no less- maybe then those who have the control and power to decide this issue- just as was the case with legal abortion- maybe then our law makers will see that just as it was wrong for abortion to be illegal, they will also see it is wrong that banning guns from private citizens is illegal and what is now ILLEGAL could very well become legal- just as was the case with abortion.
FYI - we've dropped the gun debate. There is no resolution to it. Some of you hate guns, some of us love them. For every anti-gun argument there is an equal pro-gun argument.

It's gotten very old.

How about we discuss Obama raising taxes? I doubt you wanna go there anymore.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583984 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Correct- and you are excellent proof of that, RR.
Thanks!

I wouldn't want to be in the same classification as the likes of you.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583985 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
Funny that you are offering your opinion/suspicion as proof of anything- other than that it is your opinion and what you suspect.
I totally agree.

I'd swear that he's an atheist.......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#583986 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always......
hehehe
Again, 2/3 of Americans who are MURDERED are MURDERED with GUNS.

Got that, RR- with GUNS. Not knives, not ice picks, not shoe laces, not hammers, not poison, not dry cleaning bags, not pillows....

Nor were any of the above- EXCEPT guns- invented for the sole purpose and express purpose of killing or at the very least inflicting great bodily harm.

Also, ones hands can also be deadly weapons, but our hands were not "invented" for that purpose either.

Nope- only one thing and one thing only invented to kill (other than bombs) and that would be GUNS.

But you post blabbering crap such as: Prove that guns were invented to kill or even more moronic is you saying: Prove that guns kill.

So yes....again- you are proof that the "human need" is indeed not always intelligent.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#583987 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - we've dropped the gun debate. There is no resolution to it. Some of you hate guns, some of us love them. For every anti-gun argument there is an equal pro-gun argument.
It's gotten very old.
How about we discuss Obama raising taxes? I doubt you wanna go there anymore.
Taxes raised on who, RR?

BTW, nice deflection- I didn't know that "we've" dropped the gun debate.

Was there a vote taken or something that I missed?

Sure YOU want to drop the gun debate; after all, there IS no debate regarding the FACT that of Americans killed, 2/3 are killed with GUNS.

Now- back to Obama- what are you whining about now?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#583988 Jan 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree.
I'd swear that he's an atheist.......
No- like you, he's a theist- stating what is opinion/belief as if it is fact/proof.

You do it all the time.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#583989 Jan 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're nutty. NO ONE who posts here is paid by Topix. If that were the case, there would be MANY more people posting here than there already are.
Well, the fact is that many of the people in here have been here for several weeks straight, non-stop.

And it's entirely possible that Topix would pay a couple hundred of posters a small fee to generate traffic.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#583990 Jan 7, 2013
Whether I log on at 1am, 1pm, 8am, 5pm, you're still here chatting, lol.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#583991 Jan 7, 2013
But it doesn't matter.

O Edomites!O Khazars! Your Kingdom is crumbling brick by brick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr reparations 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 678,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr ROCCO 118,964
Canned pet food contains parasites 5 hr Purina Is Evil 1
More from around the web