Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583599 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
For those who may not know, TLeary is a former poster here, who passed away.
And nano goes out of her way to single him out.
Wow, that's pretty low. Says a lot about nano's lack of character.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#583600 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea or it would worry your scheme of things.
2012 the firearms and ammunition industry was responsible for as much as $31.84 billion in total economic activity in the country.
Scary.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#583601 Jan 6, 2013
nith wrote:
<quoted text>
TREES U IDIOT xD lol
And the trees?
nith

Moses Lake, WA

#583602 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know...
Let's see, if jesus became president;
First of all could you imagine all the people waiting in line to get pardoned?
And of course the wine industry would back jesus.
There would be another Watergate scandal, only this time someone would say they saw jesus walking on water.
Many would complain because he would want to send too much aid to Israel
The press would have a field day when jesus would try to undo the separation of church and state.
However, on the plus side Jesus would become the first gay president.
And if you think Obama had trouble with his birth certificate, just imagine Jesus trying to explain the deal with the “immaculate conception”!
He would of course be a republican because he represents the religious right, but they would hate his social welfare programs.
OH YAAAAA... hmmmm one thing u overlooked XD um Jesus ISN'T presedent.... He's uh... how do u say it higher rank than that?
oh ya He's KING OF ALL KINGS O_O mylan,,,, and kittekolder or whoever that is, and some other ppl u r all idiots O_O PRAISE BE TO GOD THE MOST HIGH AMEN
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#583603 Jan 6, 2013
nith wrote:
<quoted text>ha not so! guns were originally made not to kill, but to protect. like ur in a forest, a bear attacks u, kills u, eats u, no more u. u died. and u didnt have a gun,,,,, everyone forgets about u....the end. and btw.....U LOSE XD
and HOW does gun protect U if not by KILING the bear!!
nith

Moses Lake, WA

#583604 Jan 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You made an assertion that I was not what I claimed to be yet I claimed only to be asexual, then when asked you presented zero evidence of your assertions, none. That makes you a liar because unless you have evidence, you have no way of knowing anything. Then you make ad hom attacks, all of which have been demonstrably false, and when called on them you scurry back to your cave avoiding the simple fact that you are just making it all up. Asserting something as fact without evidence is delusion, asserting something that is personal opinion as fact is lying. You are a proven liar, end of story.
whoever put hat AGREE sign is AN IDIOT i bet u judged ur own thing, dork. go find a school to go learn in old women

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#583605 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
we should teach our kids about gun safety. You have a problem with that.
That would be an excellent idea.

And if you have any pit vipers or crocodiles around the house, make sure you teach them viper and croc safety, especially if you put it in their rooms. It's the least you can do for the little ones that you love.

Since: Feb 12

Heltersberg, Germany

#583606 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
This cancels a couple out:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/justice/florida...
Sorry doesn't work.

The fact that she was already on charges for aggravated battery with a baseball bat means she could not have had the weapon legally.
Now would you have prefereed that she beat her kid to death with the bat?

So sorry the only bad part is that she survived and the kid didn't.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583607 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can, if it was burgled. There is no excuse for a gun being that accessible. How about some accountability?
What? You don't understand what the word "should" means? Not that any judge would put me in jail for being burglarized. Wishing won't make it true, zealot.

Fennario

#583608 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're an idiot that loves her big ole giant government daddy.
How do you feel about privatizing the prisons?

Location hidden

#583609 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you don't have a reputation to defend.
gfy, freak

Location hidden

#583610 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you posting here at Christmas when we were looking at Billy Mumy in another role?
I didn't see that. Funny how that TV show had a lot of truth in it.

Location hidden

#583611 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must've missed those posts.
I've yet to see you be civil to anybody that disagreed with you.
And you don't seem to have any problem with your fellow christians wishing us dead and/or tortured.
Liar.

Location hidden

#583612 Jan 6, 2013
nith wrote:
<quoted text> OH YAAAAA... hmmmm one thing u overlooked XD um Jesus ISN'T presedent.... He's uh... how do u say it higher rank than that?
oh ya He's KING OF ALL KINGS O_O mylan,,,, and kittekolder or whoever that is, and some other ppl u r all idiots O_O PRAISE BE TO GOD THE MOST HIGH AMEN
So apparently catholic schools don't teach literacy anymore.

Fennario

#583613 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
what are you personally prepared to do to insure the guns you (legally) own do not become involved in a sandy hook incident?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Training, education, knowledge, ability, humility, morality.
He meant, what are you doing to protect your neighbors? You're just protecting your kids and yourself, if that.

Training and ability, huh? If your kid snaps like Adam Lanza, that's when all that training and ability will pay off. He got twenty-six people, right? I didn't hear about any wounded victims. They were all kills, correct?

And as far as education and morals go, please don't make me say it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583614 Jan 6, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see that makes 3 saved for one scum bag dropped. Prety good return on investment in my opinion.
Please tell me the POS died!
Can we send the address to IANS?
Unfortunately, no. The scumbag POS will live.

I guess the whole bullshit of "guns kill" is wrong, again. THat douchebag got shot five times in the face and lived.

Location hidden

#583615 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the flat model will eventually run down and die.
In cosmological terms, we are already nearing the end of new star formation.
The last remaining things will be black holes and if they do indeed evaporate, which would take trillions of years, that would be the end of any usable energy.
That's heat death.
What? You didn't notice the word "but" in my reply? I wrote as simply as I could for you tards.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/419984/b...

There may not BE an absolute beginning OR end to the universe, ergo, no heat death.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583616 Jan 6, 2013
UR BS wrote:
He may have a problem doing that on McDonalds pay.
Oh, ya. I forgot. My bad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583617 Jan 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that was an illiterate sentence that did not mean what you meant it to mean.
Well, well, well, 24-7 is here spewing his illiterate stupidity. Are you stealing money from your dead-end job boss or stealing time from your family?
Well now you've used that same insult seven times....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583618 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. It's called due diligence. LOL...
No, it's called deluded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,995
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Neelakaran 7,498
Danny regular at spillway 14 min peaceLilly 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 17 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 33,181
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min andet1987 6,299
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 612,905
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 27 min gina 369
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min disciple 599,636
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,462
More from around the web