“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#583330 Jan 5, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Matthew 19:26 and Mark 9:23. Hope you have a bible handy (and, preferably, a Bible concordance, too).
So you have assertions? What of it? The universe itself is not even perpetual, so ... perpetual motion is impossible, end of story.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#583331 Jan 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have to register, flup.
Don't be a greybox.
If by the term "greybox" you mean "brainbox", then the answer is no - I ain't a brainbox by any means. So you're RIGHT - "DON'T be a greybox". Very true, Catcher!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583332 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Never said somebody touched me....
I know it's hard for you to grasp, but God did lay his hand on me and God did speak to me.
I also know you'll consider that a hallucination.
it may have been something far more intimate from an authority figure, that your psyche has masked.

or perhaps you are simply lying, who would know
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#583333 Jan 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So then you believe that satan is friction? LOL...
FRICTION or FICTION??

Location hidden

#583334 Jan 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
MYTH 2: "The only purpose of a handgun is to kill people."
This often repeated statement is patently untrue, but to those Americans whose only knowledge of firearms comes from the nightly violence on television, it might seem believable. When anti-gun researcher James Wright, then of the University of Massachusetts, studied all the available literature on firearms, he concluded: "Even the most casual and passing familiarity with this literature is therefore sufficient to believe the contention that handguns have `no legitimate sport or recreational use.' "
There are an estimated 65-70 million privately owned handguns in the United States that are used for hunting, target shooting, protection of families and businesses, and other legitimate and lawful purposes. By comparison, handguns were used in an estimated 13,200 homicides in 1992 --less than 0.02%(two hundredths of 1%) of the handguns in America. Many of these reported homicides (1,500-2,800) were self-defense or justifiable and, therefore, not criminal. That fact alone renders the myth about the "only purpose" of handguns absurd, for more than 99% of all handguns are used for no criminal purpose.
By far the most commonly cited reason for owning a handgun is protection against criminals. At least one-half of handgun owners in America own handguns for protection and security. A handgun's function is one of insurance as well as defense. A handgun in the home is a contingency, based on the knowledge that if there ever comes a time when it is needed, no substitute will do. Certainly no violent intent is implied, any more than a purchaser of life insurance intends to die soon.
there are law enforcement personal hired to keep the peace and protect citizens. Guns in the hands of the non-professional public constitute a threat to society. The protection of that society belongs to the professionals.

It sounds to me, like your culture is collapsing.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#583335 Jan 5, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean. But you have just proven me right that INTELLIGENCE is behind any sort of ORDER. Our planet moves on it's own axis AND around the sun at a CONSTANT velocity. Why doesn't it just SLOW DOWN or SPEED UP, huh?? Why is the moon at a SET DISTANCE from the Earth?? Why doesn't it come closer or go further away?? Even the human body. Why is it that we have an immune system (the part of our bodies that prevents us getting disease etc...). Why is the preganancy period of an impregnated adult woman around nine months?? Why can't it be two months or, say, two years?? And I won't even mention the animal kingdom (there's STACKS of order NOT constructed by humans, there). There was (and still is) an INTELLIGENCE behind it all.
Wow, you don't know much about cosmology. The velocity is not constant, it's actually changing, I think it's speeding up but a cosmologist or physicist will give a more accurate explanation of that phenomenon. We are actually drawing in closer to our sun, but it's very slow, Sol will likely begin to die before we get close enough to notice, assuming humanity survives that long.

Pregnancy times vary, and they vary quite a bit actually. It's between 8 and 11 months for the typical pregnancy, 9 months is just an average, or "typical" pregnancy. A friend of mine just gave birth after 8.5 months. The time period is how long it takes for that many cells to grow, it's pretty simple actually.

Why did you leave out the Moon of Earth? That's receding. Or the Earth's axis, which is wobbling all the time. Or our atmosphere, which changes content periodically, often with no noticeable reasons. Perhaps the shifting plates on the Earth's surface that we live on? Those are pretty chaotic, there are hundreds of earthquakes along the ridges per year, though we only notice a few inland. What about Aurora Borealis? Deadly cosmic rays that actually do touch down on the surface, luckily we don't live under them. The black holes that we are drawing closer to each time our solar system circles the galaxy, we've been pretty lucky thus far. The fact that most solar systems collide with others, which could and probably will happen to us eventually. Traces of life on other planets where there could be no life now. Our moon, the result of a plantoid colliding with Earth a long time before human life existed, not very "orderly."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583336 Jan 5, 2013
flup wrote:
FRICTION or FICTION??
Friction, as in what keeps perpetual motion from working.

Location hidden

#583337 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God did lay his hand on me and God did speak to me.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And did the molester give you a candy bar too?
he is a coward, and does not easily identify as a male, it certainly appears that he has experienced a trauma.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583338 Jan 5, 2013
I've been reading here, quite diligently actually, some of the comments, they make me angry, so much inner criminality. I have peanuts, in a bag. Wow@!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#583339 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have assertions? What of it? The universe itself is not even perpetual, so ... perpetual motion is impossible, end of story.
"The universe itself is not even perpetual". Shot yourself in the foot there. That's exactly my point!! You claim not to believe God exists, and yet you are basically admitting that the universe WILL eventually one day, come to an end!! Well it WON'T, as long as the GOD that you DO NOT BELIEVE IN, is around. LOL!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583340 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What order? The universe is chaos incarnate. Life itself is chaos as well. The only order is what us humans make from that chaos.
You really should get medicated for that short term memory loss; or is it that you simply can't understand what I've told you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-structure_c... ;

No human would have ever existed if it were not for the order that is maintained in this universe.

Oh yeah... moron.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583341 Jan 5, 2013
flup wrote:
Oops!! Sorry kitty and everyone else on this thread. My username is now flup (changed from BadBreathBruce).
I see, you like to change your name, as if it's some pair of shit stained boxers after a night of eating burritos and drinking Miller Genuine draft with the boys, the bottled kind, not cans. You need to reconsider that. Sometimes, you see, saltwater has gold in it. Gold that you can't see, but it's there, none the less.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#583342 Jan 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, ya; baby,
no matter what you call it, it is her right to abort
you have the privilege of keeping your worthless opinion to yourself, as you have no say in the matter.
Just as you do in loop-de-loop canada where you have no dog in this fight.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583343 Jan 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You really should get medicated for that short term memory loss; or is it that you simply can't understand what I've told you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-structure_c... ;
No human would have ever existed if it were not for the order that is maintained in this universe.
Oh yeah... moron.
You speak of short term memory loss, order and anal submission as if those are bad things. What constant is there in the universe? It's all an illusion, those things that you can't see, feel or touch.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#583344 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you don't know much about cosmology. The velocity is not constant, it's actually changing, I think it's speeding up but a cosmologist or physicist will give a more accurate explanation of that phenomenon. We are actually drawing in closer to our sun, but it's very slow, Sol will likely begin to die before we get close enough to notice, assuming humanity survives that long.
Pregnancy times vary, and they vary quite a bit actually. It's between 8 and 11 months for the typical pregnancy, 9 months is just an average, or "typical" pregnancy. A friend of mine just gave birth after 8.5 months. The time period is how long it takes for that many cells to grow, it's pretty simple actually.
Why did you leave out the Moon of Earth? That's receding. Or the Earth's axis, which is wobbling all the time. Or our atmosphere, which changes content periodically, often with no noticeable reasons. Perhaps the shifting plates on the Earth's surface that we live on? Those are pretty chaotic, there are hundreds of earthquakes along the ridges per year, though we only notice a few inland. What about Aurora Borealis? Deadly cosmic rays that actually do touch down on the surface, luckily we don't live under them. The black holes that we are drawing closer to each time our solar system circles the galaxy, we've been pretty lucky thus far. The fact that most solar systems collide with others, which could and probably will happen to us eventually. Traces of life on other planets where there could be no life now. Our moon, the result of a plantoid colliding with Earth a long time before human life existed, not very "orderly."
Look, Kitty, if there really WAS NO GOD, there would have been SO MUCH damn DISorder that YOU, I, and the REST of humanity would NEVER have existed in the first place. GOD is TRYING to hold it together, but, unfortunately, you and the other atheists are making it MIGHTY DIFFICULT for the poor old man. You have a good day.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#583345 Jan 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh
I thought you actually had a link
so it is just more of your lying rhetoric
Oh sorry you are too stupid to type those words into a search engine. I know you people in loop-de-loop are ignorant but I thought you could outwit a keyboard. Guess I was wrong.

By the way I already posted it if you are so dumb you can't type it in then go back and find it.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583346 Jan 5, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> "The universe itself is not even perpetual". Shot yourself in the foot there. That's exactly my point!! You claim not to believe God exists, and yet you are basically admitting that the universe WILL eventually one day, come to an end!! Well it WON'T, as long as the GOD that you DO NOT BELIEVE IN, is around. LOL!!
This God you speak of, I'll tell you a story. He once came to me on an island. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt with no pants, and had tiny bells on his sandals that jingled when he walked. It was a good thing, as I could then tell when he was coming to attack me.

Location hidden

#583348 Jan 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Thief. Stealing time from his employer. Documented for all to see.
You must be quite a productive member of society to be able to spread your stupidity on at least two Topix threads while claiming to be compensated by someone who certainly did not have 24-7 Topix posting as part of their advertised job description.
You're just an all-around low life. Gun crazy. Absentee parent. Functionally illiterate. Stealing from your employer. You disgust me, low life. And you live in the armpit of California. What a maroon.
you missed "drunk"

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583349 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that...idjit.

http://physics.aps.org/articles/v5/116

The story is far from over for those of us who can think and breathe at the same time.

Fookin troglodyte.
Christopher Walken

Bradley, IL

#583350 Jan 5, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Look, Kitty, if there really WAS NO GOD, there would have been SO MUCH damn DISorder that YOU, I, and the REST of humanity would NEVER have existed in the first place. GOD is TRYING to hold it together, but, unfortunately, you and the other atheists are making it MIGHTY DIFFICULT for the poor old man. You have a good day.
This God you speak of, you say he's TRYING to hold it together. What evidence do you have of this other than farting in a fan? Have you ever seen a duck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 582,716
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Paul Porter1 442,459
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Paul Porter1 611,777
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Paul Porter1 191
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,361
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr Paul Porter1 70,121
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr courteous europhobe 121,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Paul Porter1 98,819
More from around the web