RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
HAHAHAHAHA!
BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
You're an idiot.
Lock your car, it still gets stolen.
Lock your house, you still get robbed.
Lock the guns & money in a safe, they steal the safe.
Where there's a will there's a way - and criminals have the will to make it happen.
I thought you were smarter than that, Aero.
So then we should ban all the guns, that way they can't be stolen. Good idea, numbnutz, you low-life thief.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583512 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Even if the gun is stolen?
Aerobatty wrote:
Yes.
It cannot be stolen if it's properly secured.
Exactly! Responsibility is part of freedom. It's time to put some responsibility into this issue and then every legitimate gun owner will have a persuasive reason (lower premiums) to help make this country safer.
Christopher Walken

Carol Stream, IL

#583513 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta work Sunday too, RR?
What about church?
Going to church is work, your right. I've said that before. I went there once but left at half time, right as some fellow started chanting. Chanting makes me nervous you see. I find it disturbing, unsettling, and meaningless, when I can't understand the words, that is. Poppycock is really just over sized cracker jack. It's the same thing basically, or is it?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583514 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. There will be key parts to the bill that specifically state that whomever the owner is - is responsible. This insures that they will take the safety measures necessary to LOCK UP the guns and take their responsibility seriously.
From the moment the gun is manufactured whomever is the owner of that property will be responsible. So until the gun shop takes possession, the manufacture will be responsible. After the gun is sold then the person who bought it will be responsible.
Oh and those who buy guns will also have an incentive to get unlicensed guns off the streets too because their premiums will reflect those guns. This will help to flush the guns used by criminals out of the system. The less there are, the less your premium will cost. Pretty cool huh?
HAHA!

Is that your made-up bill?

Good luck!

'Cuz if you do that, you have to do the same thing with everything that could be used in a crime....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583515 Jan 6, 2013
Christopher Walken wrote:
<quoted text>
I had head lice once. They itched like crazy. I set my hair on fire, to get rid of them you know. It worked, but I'm not sure it was a good idea. Where have all the flowers gone?
Did you get charged with arson or lice-slaughter?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583516 Jan 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So then we should ban all the guns, that way they can't be stolen. Good idea, numbnutz, you low-life thief.
Then ban all the cars & computers, too. They get stolen....

Location hidden

#583517 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
A gun owner should not be held liable for a gun that is stolen.
Turns out, legally we can hold them responsible. I imagine safe sales will go up. Weird.

Location hidden

#583518 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
'Cuz if you do that, you have to do the same thing with everything that could be used in a crime....
Where does it say that in the constitution barney?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583519 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you would like to establish the gun's conscious, malicious "intent" too? G'head, try it.
xD
LMAO!

I'm still waiting for one of these nut jobs to explain how a gun kills.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583520 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Turns out, legally we can hold them responsible. I imagine safe sales will go up. Weird.
Oh ya? What law is that?

Location hidden

#583521 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Lock the guns & money in a safe, they steal the safe.
That's not for you to worry about. The insurance companies will be more than happy to take all of that into account while writing your premium. LOL...

Location hidden

#583522 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No one has to ban them.

That's why we have insurance on them. LOL...
Christopher Walken

Carol Stream, IL

#583523 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get charged with arson or lice-slaughter?
That's crazy. The lice, they were trespassing. They were there against my will, interlopers. I had to get rid of them, served them notice on several occasions, but they ignored me, as if I had no authority. My head still hurts, WOW!@!

Location hidden

#583524 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm still waiting for one of these nut jobs to explain how a gun kills.......
Turns out that's not the real question.

The real question is how do we as a country protect others when they happen to do kill, and the answer is - liability insurance.

Please stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583525 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it say that in the constitution barney?
Nowhere, Wilma.

Just like it doesn't say that I can't own a gun.

Checkmate.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#583526 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well, 24-7 is here spewing his illiterate stupidity. Are you stealing money from your dead-end job boss or stealing time from your family?

Location hidden

#583527 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya? What law is that?
Since when does the second amendment trump the rest of the constitution? Turns out, the rest of us have rights too. Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583528 Jan 6, 2013
Christopher Walken wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crazy. The lice, they were trespassing. They were there against my will, interlopers. I had to get rid of them, served them notice on several occasions, but they ignored me, as if I had no authority. My head still hurts, WOW!@!
LMAO!

Did you try a work program? I mean, they're there illegally, might as well put them to work.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583529 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No one has to ban them.
That's why we have insurance on them. LOL...
Right. That's why we also have insurance on our guns.

Checkmate again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583530 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Turns out that's not the real question.
The real question is how do we as a country protect others when they happen to do kill, and the answer is - liability insurance.
Please stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.
Right. Which is why we also have liability insurance on our cars.

Checkmate again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Catcher1 101,231
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,310
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 6 hr yin katz 4
lsexting 7 hr splashshane 1
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
More from around the web