Prove there's a god.
Christopher Walken

Carol Stream, IL

#583478 Jan 6, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I believe Satan (friction) exists. But, one fine sunny day, he will get his ass whipped into submission by the Son of God (that's JC his self,, bro!!). Then the ETERNITY that is INFINITE can REALLY begin!! Cool, huh??
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I believe Satan (friction) exists. But, one fine sunny day, he will get his ass whipped into submission by the Son of God (that's JC his self,, bro!!). Then the ETERNITY that is INFINITE can REALLY begin!! Cool, huh??
This fight that you promote, between the virgin's son and Beelzebub. It's one I'd pay to see. There'd be no first round knock-out. Both fighters have formidable skills. It would be best held at the MGM in Vegas. They have the largest arena, you see. The devil would be favored, being on his home turf that is. Bookmakers would put the line at 120 to win a hundred. My biggest worry would be that Satan would take a dive, throw the fight if you will, after wagering a large sum on himself. You can't trust him you see. You never could.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#583479 Jan 6, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
The so call;ed cost in terms of false imprisonment are not what you would like ;people to believe. I linked the article that stated the cost savings and I addressed the fact that in the one the other posted linked it talked about BOOT CAMPS, those are not Prisons, or even jails they are places that in many instances parents will send out of control kids to get them back in line.
I have very little faith in the so called data that the other poster referenced as it did make references to things that are not prisons. Further let me ask this, where are the thousands of law suites for these supposed false imprisonments? When do these Judges go on trial for violating Federal Law by falsly imprisoning someone?
The whole thing reeks of a simple propoganda rant.
Now as to linking well you just keep on doing it if it makes you feel special. as for me I posted, I linked it and if you are soo interested go find it.
just read the news

Pennsylvania Judge Gets 'Life Sentence' For Prison Kickback Scheme

Former Luzerne County (Pennsylvania) Judge Mark Ciavarella has been spending his time doing odd jobs for a car towing service while awaiting sentencing since being found guilty on felony corruption charges. His car towing days are over, and the 61-year-old judge is heading to federal prison for 28 years — this could amount to a life sentence.

His sentence brings to closure a dark time in the history of the city of Wilkes-Barre, PA, which is in Luzerne County. He was found guilty in February of racketeering for taking a $1 million kickback from the builder of for-profit prisons for juveniles. Ciavarella who left the bench over two years ago after he and another judge, Michael Conahan, were accused of sentencing youngsters to prisons they had a hand in building. Prosecutors alleged that Conahan, who pleaded guilty last year and is awaiting sentencing, and Ciavarella received kick-backs from the private company that built and maintained the new youth detention facility that replaced the older county-run center.
Ciavarella, who presided over juvenile court, sent kids to juvenile detention for crimes such as possession of drug paraphernalia, stealing a jar of nutmeg and posting web page spoofs about an assistant principal (3 months of hard time). Some of those sentenced were as young as 10 years old. A mother of one of those sentenced by judge Caivarella lashed out at him after the guilty verdict. Sandy Fonzo’s son, Edward, was a promising young athlete in high school when at the age of 17 he found himself in front of judge Caivarella for possession of drug paraphernalia. With no prior convictions, the judge sentenced Edward to months in private prisons and a wilderness camp…he missed his entire senior year in high school. Edward never recovered from the experience according to his mother and in June 2010 he took his own life at the age of 23.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2011/...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583480 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it absolutely can be changed.
Enter firearms liability insurance.
A gun owner should not be held liable for a gun that is stolen. You can't hold a homeowner liable for a knife that is no longer on their property.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#583481 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
... more than 40,000 people die on the nation's highways each year. By contrast, about 1,400 persons are involved in fatal firearm accidents each year.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It's the intentional discharging of the firearm that the rest of us who don't own guns care about the most.
Lil Ticked wrote:
Says you. I don't own a gun.
Very well, then. If you're disagreeing with me, you must think that non-gun owners care most about fatal firearm accidents, more than they do about the other problems caused by easy access to excessive numbers of guns such as gun homicides, suicides, and armed robbery.

Is that correct, or do actually agree with my comment anyway: accidental gun fatalities don't concern people who don't own guns as much as deliberate ones. When we die from guns, it's not usually an accident.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#583482 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No Kindles suck. iPads rule.
microsoft surface.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#583483 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A gun owner should not be held liable for a gun that is stolen. You can't hold a homeowner liable for a knife that is no longer on their property.
Or for a hammer, an ice pick or a shoe lace.

However, while those items can be used to kill, that is not their primary purpose or use.

It is the primary purpose and use of guns though- to kill.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583484 Jan 6, 2013
All I can think of is Dr. Smith from Lost In Space - a narcissistic, morally bankrupt schemer and coward.
"Danger! Will Robinson! Danger! "

I think the computer on that show was religious like Nano or Just Results, because it always said "Does not compute" LOL...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583485 Jan 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So is gravity, but that still seems to be working.
Gravity is "here and now"; there may not even be an "end" of the universe. You can not postulate an end result when the initial alpha event hasn't been defined with any certainty.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#583486 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta work Sunday too, RR?
What about church?
I haven't been to church in a loooooong time, Catch.

I do what I can to keep today Holy, but I gotta work.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583487 Jan 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="nanoanomaly"Hea t death of the universe is only a theory.[/QUOTE]Kinda like jesus...LOL...
Christopher Walken

Carol Stream, IL

#583488 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer the one who brought up anal, not me.
You've got me confused now. You're talking crazy. Stop and take some pills or something. Smart pills would be good. I took them once myself, but ended up flushing the bottle down the toilet. They made me too smart you see. Sometimes anger is the best medicine of all, once it's unleashed that is.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#583489 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A gun owner should not be held liable for a gun that is stolen. You can't hold a homeowner liable for a knife that is no longer on their property.
I was thinking liability for the owner accidentally shooting someone. Yes , it would also be wrong to hold the owner a car responsible for its use while it was stolen.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583490 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Clearly RR does not care, he thinks it is up to each parent to trian their kids to fear the guns that he owns.
"fear"?? You already do that.

What I'm saying is that we should teach our kids about gun safety.

You have a problem with that.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#583491 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Very well, then. If you're disagreeing with me, you must think that non-gun owners care most about fatal firearm accidents, more than they do about the other problems caused by easy access to excessive numbers of guns such as gun homicides, suicides, and armed robbery.
Is that correct, or do actually agree with my comment anyway: accidental gun fatalities don't concern people who don't own guns as much as deliberate ones. When we die from guns, it's not usually an accident.
Just because I don't own a gun does not mean that I agree with you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583492 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
cars transport people
guns have no utility
cars require training and licensing, are restricted by ability
guns need better licensing, training, and restriction.
Ya, but criminals still drive cars that aren't theirs and they still drive cars without a license....

They do the same with guns.

Dumb ass.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#583493 Jan 6, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't use drugs either, anymore. I just don't think that making criminals and prisoners put of people with an addiction doesnt help anyone.
I agree. I'm all for liberalizing drug laws. And restricting gun laws.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583494 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are teaching, RR
the solution is to leave the guns where they are, and dry up the supply of bullets, that is what is killing people, bullets
No it's not, it's the criminal mind that kills people, with our without a gun.
Christopher Walken

Carol Stream, IL

#583495 Jan 6, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Gawd, my post didn't make any sense there. Ah well, Chris, this post of yours made me laugh, anyway. Enjoy the day!!
Laughter is great medicine. I've said it before. But you should think about taking the smart pills. They couldn't hurt, could actually help, but must be taken in moderation, or else the results, they could be catastrophic you see.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583496 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Did you know that handguns are used for protection against criminals in America nearly 2 million times per year?
That’s five times more often than they’re used to commit crimes and nearly 128 times the total number of murders in America.
According to the National Crime Victimization Surveys, people who use guns to defend themselves are less likely to be attacked or injured than people who use other methods of protection or don’t defend themselves at all.
Wayne Nance was one of the most sadistic killers in American history, one woman was found dead with a gun shoved in her vagina. He attempted to make a couple in Missoula, Mont., Kris and Doug Wells, his 11th and 12th victims. That proved to be his fatal mistake. Nance had chosen a couple who kept guns in the house.
There's more uses for guns that just "to kill". If you weren't so ignorant about guns, you'd know that.
Aerobatty wrote:
Were they assault weapons?
Were what assault weapons?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583497 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
easy
let only lock up the guns that can kill.
Show me an incident where a gun killed a person.

Just ONE.

Pretty please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 16 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 34 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 37 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 48 min sinaa158 8
Ladies what's your size preference 51 min sinaa158 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web