Prove there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#583288 Jan 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting all religion aside, do you really think there is no soul at all kitten?
<3
Sure there is a soul...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#583289 Jan 5, 2013
Redneck, BMW also stands for; Blacks, Muslims, Whites and also for Black Man's W........ lol, it's true.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#583290 Jan 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is a soul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AsVyPAVBzRQXX
I love that song!
Cheers :)
Mother Mary

Elmwood Park, IL

#583291 Jan 5, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, it is not the gun that kills.
It is the projectile propelled from it.
If guns cannot be banned, ban ammunition.
Big R, you were judged "light bulb".....nice. Think Big r......the gray stuff between the ears must be studied and.......STOP! Its primitive gray matter with millions of years or fight or flight to correct....an impossible achievement. More drugs needed to numb the response control......soon drugs will make the brain impossible to study.....anomalies sometimes get lost in the delusion of reality.........

Location hidden

#583292 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you mean "winning".......
Hey redneck, wanna help write what is going to be known as the FIRE Act (Firearm Insurance, Required Everywhere).

Location hidden

#583293 Jan 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Perhaps you people live in a different America. In my America these things do not happen.
Good. Then your firearm insurance premium will be low. Gotta love the American way.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#583294 Jan 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Redneck, BMW also stands for; Blacks, Muslims, Whites and also for Black Man's W........ lol, it's true.
.. HI !! Clem ..

.. this is now the pro -vs- anti gun thread ..

.. how's your sex life ??..

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583295 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you another one who refuses to accept fact, Aura?
These numbers are striking: according to the statistics reported above, fully 2/3 of the American murder victims from the years listed were killed by a firearm of some type, dwarfing the numbers of those killed by other weapons. In fact, the next most common weapon used, listed as “knives or cutting instruments,” accounts for 13% of all murders (as opposed to 66% for firearms). This means that anyone murdered during that time was five times as likely to be shot to death than killed by a knife or cutting instrument.
http://sbcoalition.org/2011/04/gun-violence-a...
yeah....that site's not biased in the least.....

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#583296 Jan 5, 2013
Proof of God = go look in the mirror.
Peace and love and chocolate fudge sauce <3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583298 Jan 5, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are a total moron!
The vast number of bullets fired from any firewarm are fired at inanimate objects.
The vast majority of bullets fired are fired at a range or at cans or bottles in practice you ignorant POS!
3 Weeks ago I went to the reange with my son we fired over 300 rounds of amunition down range not a single shot was dorected aty a person and out of all those bullets 200 were from handguns.
Now why don't you try and pull your head out of your rectum and get a clue?
practice shooting?

practice for what?

and

what does it imply that the "targets" are often the silhouette of a human?

Location hidden

#583299 Jan 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. this is now the pro -vs- anti gun thread ..
I think that's pretty much closed now that firearms insurance has been brought up. We could start another debate though; how about - who would make a better president - jesus or Eric Cartman?...LOL

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#583300 Jan 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I think that's pretty much closed now that firearms insurance has been brought up. We could start another debate though; how about - who would make a better president - jesus or Eric Cartman?...LOL
Tough call o_O
<3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583301 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, F_CK YOU!
My bullets don't kill anyone!
You have no right to take them away from me!
what are you personally prepared to do to insure the guns you (legally) own do not become involved in a sandy hook incident?

Location hidden

#583302 Jan 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Vilifying a murder victim is not a trait we strongly recognize as an honorable position to stand from.
Bleeding heart liberal cowards love to though.
Yeah.

Location hidden

#583304 Jan 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you take his gun, he is not going to feel like a real man
That makes no sense since women own guns too and owning them does not affect the woman's sense of femininity in any way. Gun ownership is gender neutral.
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#583305 Jan 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
what are you personally prepared to do to insure the guns you (legally) own do not become involved in a sandy hook incident?

Most Americans own guns yet there are no shootouts in the streets. We are perfectly law abiding citizens. It is no 'wild west'. Millions of firearms never involved in any crimes.

Superman Adam Lanza was able to master two rifles and four handguns while wearing body armor and a mask tho suicidal we are told. The event was staged for a gun control agenda as previously done in Dunblane Scotland and Port Arthur, Tas, Aus.

NEXT!

STAGED SANDY HOOK SCHOOL MASSACRE

http://archive.org/details/Ar-15BushmasterInT...

BadBreathBruce

Auckland, New Zealand

#583306 Jan 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Bang theory and the Genesis creation story have almost nothing in common apart from a first moment for the universe. Are you thinking that that shows how insightful and prophetic the bible author(s) were?
If so, don't rush the stage for the award yet. You're in a several thousand way tie with every other creation myth. They all got that and only that right. Not a single creation myth includes a singularity, continuous expansion, an inflationary epoch, symmetry breaking, particle condensation, or nucleosynthsis for starters.
Instead, they look like this. Notice that yours is no closer to correct than the other two :
[1] MARDUK (Babylonian) "The mighty Marduk took his club and split Tiamat’s body in half. He placed half of her body in the sky and made the heavens (space). He created the moon to guard the heavens, and set it moving back and forth, on endless (time) patrol (energy). With the other half of Tiamat's body he made the land.(matter)" http://mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/marduk.html
[2] JEHOVAH-JESUS (Christian) "In the beginning, God created the universe. At first the earth was shapeless and covered in darkness, and God's spirit hovered over the waters. God said, "Let there be light". And there was light. God divided the day from the night, naming them ' day' and 'night'. This was the first day and God saw that it was good.
"On the second day God made the heavens to separate the water from the earth and on the third day he raised the dry land up from the waters below the heavens and commanded the earth to bring forth all plants. God saw that it was good. God then made the greater light for the day and the lesser light for the night, and he saw hat it was good. This was the fourth day.
"On the fifth day God commanded the waters to fill with living creatures and the air to fill with birds. And he was pleased with what he saw. On the sixth day God commanded the earth to bring forth all kinds of living creatures and he saw that it was good. God then said " Let us make man in our own image". So God created man and woman in his own likeness and gave them authority over all living things. God looked at everything he had made and was very pleased. On the seventh day, God rested." - Genesis
[3] ODIN (VIKING) "Odin, Vili, and Vé killed the giant Ymir. The sons of Bor then ... made the world (matter) from him. From his blood they made the sea and the lakes; from his flesh the earth; from his hair the trees; and from his bones the mountains. They made rocks and pebbles from his teeth and jaws and those bones that were broken. Maggots appeared in Ymir's flesh and came to life (life). By the decree of the gods they acquired human understanding and the appearance of men, although they lived in the earth and in rocks.
"From Ymir's skull the sons of Bor made the sky (space)... The sons of Bor flung Ymir's brains into the air, and they became the clouds. Then they took the sparks and burning embers that were flying about after (time) they had been blown out of Muspell, and placed them in the midst of Ginnungagap to give light to heaven above and earth beneath (energy). To the stars they gave appointed places and paths." http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/creation.html
I don't believe in the BBT. How can ORDER come from CHAOS and DISORDER, because that's what any kind of explosion is (CHAOS/DISORDER). The other two accounts (Babylonian and Viking) are most probably based on the Hebrew (Biblical) account anyway. OK, you say the existence of God can't be proven, but you forgot the little three-letter word at the end of your sentence. That word is YET. The existence of God cannot be proven YET. One day He WILL be proven.

Location hidden

#583307 Jan 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough call o_O
<3
I know...

Let's see, if jesus became president;

First of all could you imagine all the people waiting in line to get pardoned?

And of course the wine industry would back jesus.

There would be another Watergate scandal, only this time someone would say they saw jesus walking on water.

Many would complain because he would want to send too much aid to Israel

The press would have a field day when jesus would try to undo the separation of church and state.

However, on the plus side Jesus would become the first gay president.

And if you think Obama had trouble with his birth certificate, just imagine Jesus trying to explain the deal with the “immaculate conception”!

He would of course be a republican because he represents the religious right, but they would hate his social welfare programs.
BadBreathBruce

Auckland, New Zealand

#583308 Jan 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a very trivial understanding.
So, you believe that perpetual motion is possible WITHOUT God?? C'mon!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#583309 Jan 5, 2013
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in the BBT. How can ORDER come from CHAOS and DISORDER, because that's what any kind of explosion is (CHAOS/DISORDER). The other two accounts (Babylonian and Viking) are most probably based on the Hebrew (Biblical) account anyway. OK, you say the existence of God can't be proven, but you forgot the little three-letter word at the end of your sentence. That word is YET. The existence of God cannot be proven YET. One day He WILL be proven.
I had a reply to your post, dude, but you still haven't gotten rid of that horrible name.

You said you would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 627,461
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 54 min Brian_G 14,257
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 59 min monu 290
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 42,248
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 hr Aussie Kev 691
Cute or Sexy Dresses for Senior prom party 2 hr wamyood 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr miskodrak 703
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 615,770
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Frank Merton 180,015
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 278,416
More from around the web