Prove there's a god.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#583228 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiight.....
And alll of thes mispeled wrods are becuz of my stoopid keeeyboord. Itz nut my faalt, I know im pressin tha kees but im stil blamin tha keeeyboord.
You don't have the stones to try it with your finger first and then a gun. You resort to this nonsense. Most of your misspelled words are because you are a functional illiterate in a dead end job who owes the taxpayers of his home school district a refund. You steal from your employer, low life, and then go home and have steak, beer, sex, and movies with your kids. You are disgusting.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#583229 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Later loser.
I'm sure you'll be here aaaaallllll night long.
You have nothing better to do.
I'm going home to a steak, a beer, sex & a movie.
F_ck off.
Illiterate grifter.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#583230 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Later loser.
I'm sure you'll be here aaaaallllll night long.
You have nothing better to do.
I'm going home to a steak, a beer, sex & a movie.
F_ck off.
Thief!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#583231 Jan 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
You might think she would acknowledge her error. Instead she tries to maintain that she knew that all along. She's a lying nitwit.
But she's *our* Nitwit. You know her brother Dim over on the Don't Dictate thread, don't you?
Aerobatty wrote:
I'm starting to think she wants you more than she wants me.
God no. Where's the Clorox? I need Clorox. And Roundup.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#583232 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You don't know that. Who's to say that we won't emmulate the UK and give our cops tazers & clubs?
I also don't know that we wouldn't give them light sabers or freeze rays.

I find the proposition that we could outlaw guns to be very unlikely for the near future, but even if that were to happen, I find it far far less likely that we would hinder law enforcement at the same time.

If only criminals have guns, but law enforcement has freeze rays, I'd be happy with that. I'd be happy if law enforcement had tazers, if tazers were shown to be superior to guns for the task.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And there is literally no possibility our government will remove guns from private citizens, as MOST guns are not used for anything criminal.
That's not why it's an unlikely proposition.

You shouldn't venture into a costs vs benefits argument.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I've never taken that position.
Okay, but it was the only one left in support of that quip you provided.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
We can only prevent that which happens in front of us. I guarantee you that if someone at Sandy was armed, there'd be much less deaths.
You can't guarantee that. Why would you think you can? Is it because you are a person that values faith as a way of knowing things?

Let's say there was an armed security guard there. The shooter comes in and draws faster and kills the armed security guard. The shooter now has another gun and more ammo. Is that impossible?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#583233 Jan 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
But she's *our* Nitwit. You know her brother Dim over on the Don't Dictate thread, don't you?
<quoted text>
God no. Where's the Clorox? I need Clorox. And Roundup.
I have some hydrochloric acid handy, want that?

Fennario

#583234 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>As I told RR, bad enough that he owns guns, that he keeps them loaded in his house, that his sons have a 22 in their room, that RR thinks being a gun owner is a sign of being a good American, but to not even own up to what the purpose of guns is?? Can he really be THAT stupid and/or that smarmy?

Say it ain't so, IANS!! LOL!!!
Unfortunately, it be so. It be so.

My wife has the news on in the back ground - local New York news. Three cops that had been shot pulling over a armed driver got out of the hospital. They're all fine. Somebody threatened to kill everybody in a school. And there were more killings in Aurora, CO. And

I jokingly shouted out, "Let the games begin!" and then asked her to change the channel. I really don't want to see that.

I need humor now. Here's the worlds worst free throw. Sorry if you hate basketball or sports
&fe ature=youtu.be

Oh, and something about a panda in China.
endtime

AOL

#583235 Jan 5, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#583236 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that. Who's to say that we won't emmulate the UK and give our cops tazers & clubs?
http://img77.exs.cx/img77/3586/BritishPolice1...

Fennario

#583237 Jan 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Exactly what does this suppose to mean? "refuses to criticize or deny the Christian god"

He said he was agnostic that itself is denying all gods IANS.
There are agnostic Christians. I don't think I need to explain it all again. If you've seen the explanation, then you probably aren't interested in understanding it. If you haven't, you can read it here: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Fennario

#583238 Jan 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Obey your thirst for blood, Holy Sprite.
“There are two types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond and those who don’t."

Baby steps.

Fennario

#583239 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!!!
"Your drive is Anass Rhammar"......
I'm glad you liked those.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583240 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well that is the arguement, isn't it?
I propose that all gun owners be required by law to pay for some sort of insurance. If their gun is ever used to kill someone, then their insurance company would pay the victims of the crime. Yes it would be costly, very costly, but it would achieve two things;

1.) Less people would be attracted to buying a gun because of the high cost.

2.) It wouldn't violate the second amendment, so they wouldn't be able to whine about it.

You need to buy car insurance, and since guns are designed to kill, so should gun owners should be required to pay for gun insurance.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#583241 Jan 5, 2013
I saw a movie once where only the military and the police had guns....
It was called 'Schindler's List'

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#583242 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
There are agnostic Christians. I don't think I need to explain it all again. If you've seen the explanation, then you probably aren't interested in understanding it. If you haven't, you can read it here: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Your opinion carries gnat weight with me since you revealed evidence and biology mean nothing to your ever trumping belief in your own opinion. Sure spaz away be my guest.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583243 Jan 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Like you being a sack of shit and mouth full of garbage saying this you mean?
she was willing to risk the security of others, she is killed by the person she is training, now that there is funny as well as just

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#583244 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, I heard.
Why is it like pulling teeth getting any information out of you people? Let's try it like this and see if you can still evade it :
Do you think that all drugs should be unrestricted by law? If not, why?
I answered this before and got no response. Yes, all drugs should be legal. When people believe that they can dictate to others what they can or can not put into or do with their own bodies then ownership of that person is being claimed

Fennario

#583245 Jan 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They paint the bombs?
Red, white and blue?
I think so. It's another chance for some contractor to profit. If they aren't painting them yet, they will. Maybe Halliburton. No bid contracts.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#583246 Jan 5, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
This rant is almost just too dumb to respond to but I will anyway.
First nice you caught my typo on Iraqi hope that makes you feel good about yourself.
As is usual with you libtards the Law only matters when it agrees with you. The Federal Law is very direct and states that it is a CHILD IN UTERO. So it doesn't really matter what you want to call it as it is already defined in Federal Law.
Give yourself a break and stop posting you only are making yourself look dumber.
As to the can't find stuff on a map well guess what thank your libtards for the school Curriculum.
But then again it is probably not a big deal as you couldn't find your butt with both hands.
well, ya; baby,

no matter what you call it, it is her right to abort

you have the privilege of keeping your worthless opinion to yourself, as you have no say in the matter.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#583247 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.
something to ponder;

Now that 2012 has wrapped up and the new year is upon us, the US needs to closely examine how it proceeds with the gun control debate. There were sixteen mass shootings in the US, a record that no one is proud of and a statistic that should lead to some serious discussion on where to take the gun control debate. One nation the US should look to as a model is South Korea.

The gun law in Korea is simple: you can not possess or carry a firearm under any circumstance unless you are a police officer or bodyguard of the president or other foreign heads of state. If you hunt, then your registered gun is housed at the local police station where you can pick it up and drop it off in an allotted amount of time. If you violate this law, expect to spend up to ten years in prison and face fines up to $15,000.

One might ask why Korea, a nation that is currently at war and has direct experience with a tyrannical military dictator who staged a coup just fifty years ago, would allow the government to have such tight arms control. Well, it's simple, Korea recognizes that without extremely lethal tools, staging a mass shooting or armed robbery is very difficult. The only mass shooting that was committed by a Korean in Korea was that of a deranged police officer in the 1980s.

Furthermore, the argument that television, film or video games cause people to commit these shootings is just as false as a lack of attention given to mental illness as Koreans have much more access to violent games and spend even less on mental illness per capita. All Korean men are also trained with guns during their mandatory military service and continue that training throughout their lives. Still, there is no movement to legalize guns for civilian use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Robert F 600,179
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min andet1987 6,316
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min MUQ2 40,904
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 26 min MUQ2 840
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Charlie Sheen 272,443
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 43 min andet1987 2
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristineM 2,081
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web