Prove there's a god.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#583432 Jan 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God did lay his hand on me and God did speak to me.
<quoted text>
he is a coward, and does not easily identify as a male, it certainly appears that he has experienced a trauma.
You express your hatred well, penis.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#583433 Jan 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Fookin troglodyte.
Congratulations, Tonto. How much beer did that take?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#583434 Jan 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spirit" is kind of vague. I have spirit. I don't have A spirit.
Inner self I would say yes. We all have an inner self that we strive for. I would define that as seeking our true self based on our own experiences and attempting to disregard the influences of others.
I'm not sure what you mean by core energy. That, also, can mean many things to many people.
If you're able to define it, that's not what she's talking about.

Probably.

They like their magic.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#583435 Jan 6, 2013

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#583436 Jan 6, 2013
Besides , what is wrong with anarchy?

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#583437 Jan 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/TOCO8TEGNA8I5JT63/post 583328
<quoted text>
I guess so. A pity that. I guess you aren't too proud of your post if you don't care to link to it, just refer to it.
I did respond to a post of yours on the subject, but yours ignored the central issue in the my post - the cost of private prisons in terms of false imprisonment. That couldn't be the post that you are referring to now, could it? That was woefully inadequate. My critique of that was at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
[See how that was done? I don't merely claim to have replied with a dismissive, "evidently you missed where I addressed just that claim." I link to mine. Why didn't you?]
The so call;ed cost in terms of false imprisonment are not what you would like ;people to believe. I linked the article that stated the cost savings and I addressed the fact that in the one the other posted linked it talked about BOOT CAMPS, those are not Prisons, or even jails they are places that in many instances parents will send out of control kids to get them back in line.
I have very little faith in the so called data that the other poster referenced as it did make references to things that are not prisons. Further let me ask this, where are the thousands of law suites for these supposed false imprisonments? When do these Judges go on trial for violating Federal Law by falsly imprisoning someone?
The whole thing reeks of a simple propoganda rant.
Now as to linking well you just keep on doing it if it makes you feel special. as for me I posted, I linked it and if you are soo interested go find it.

Location hidden

#583438 Jan 6, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Besides , what is wrong with anarchy?
Do you mean in humans or marine life?

Sharks LOVE anarchy.

Location hidden

#583439 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
You express your hatred well, penis.
Did you wet the bed again?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583440 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that's funny.
How about if we return to our discussion of whether fetuses can be called parasites. I heard that a federal law was passed calling them babies, and something else about eutherian mammals disappearing. Oh, and there's some nitwit that likes words like "fetus" and "foetus" that are spelled two ways. I'm sure that she'll have more great insights.
Sounds great!

A fetus is a human, not a parasite. Which is why one candi jail time for murdering one.

Ever hear of going to jail for killing head lice?

Fennario

#583441 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
the individual right to possess firearms is constitutionally protected from infringement.
That can be changed. There is a provision in the Constitution for amending its weaknesses and failures.
Aura Mytha wrote:
No it cant Ians

these unlike Citizen rights , were rights set down by the people AKA the "Sovereignty of the people" and are considered god given. The right to bear arms is not given to citizens by the United States. It was given to ourselves as a condition of the formation of the United States. To muck with those conditions is monkeying with the fire that caused revolution to begin with.
I think you're overreacting. I'd be willing to rescind the Second Amendment, forgo my right to bear arms - and yours - and see what happens. I don't think that the nation has much to lose with such a correction. People living in gun-free homes have nothing to lose. Your guns aren't protecting them from the government or from criminals.

But I think my idea from a few days ago is best: peaceably divide the nation. Each part could draft a new Constitution,probably based on the old one. Yours could have a Second Amendment. Nuevo California's - or whatever the blue state nation was called - would probably elect to drop it.

Fennario

#583442 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
But I realize we have a problem even if some of it is manufactured.
Good for you. I just finished posting that none of you acknowledges any problem, and I believe that I named you by name. I was wrong. It's remarkable to see any gun advocate admit to any problem at all except the problem of finding enough ammo.

So what do you consider the authentic part of the problem - the non-manufactured part?

Fennario

#583443 Jan 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
But the solution is nothing the democrats proposed yet. Fortunately Obama I think realizes this from his own words. And his words nearly mirror my thoughts except he hasn't mentioned security for schools. Here is what he said.

"We know this is a complex issue that stirs deeply held passions and political divides. And as I said on Sunday night, there's no law or set of laws that can prevent every senseless act of violence in our society. We're going to need to work on making access to mental health care at least as easy as access to a gun. We're going to need to look more closely at a culture that all too often glorifies guns and violence. And any actions we must take must begin inside the home and inside our hearts.

"But the fact that this problem is complex can no longer be an excuse for doing nothing. The fact that we can't prevent every act of violence doesn't mean we can't steadily reduce the violence, and prevent the very worst violence."
Even though I am politically liberal, I don't respect the Democrats at all. I happen to think even less of the Republicans - MUCH less.

But I do like that comment.
Aura Mytha wrote:
And BTW this.. "It is to tie guns to people and crimes" Never worked at all anywhere.

That is a lie to get addresses and names for future confiscation.
Which has already been done twice in the US and many times all over the world.
Perhaps. I still support registering all firearms manufactured or sold - after severely limiting access to them. I am not convinced that there is no value in registering guns, or that there is more harm than good.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#583444 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I propose that all gun owners be required by law to pay for some sort of insurance. If their gun is ever used to kill someone, then their insurance company would pay the victims of the crime. Yes it would be costly, very costly, but it would achieve two things;
1.) Less people would be attracted to buying a gun because of the high cost.
2.) It wouldn't violate the second amendment, so they wouldn't be able to whine about it.
You need to buy car insurance, and since guns are designed to kill, so should gun owners should be required to pay for gun insurance.
Even if the gun is stolen?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#583445 Jan 6, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch.. I like the chaos and randomness of the universe idea .
Then supernovae must make you orgasmic.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Location hidden

#583446 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Congratulations, Tonto. How much beer did that take?
I don't drink beer, root sniffer.

Fennario

#583447 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm watching "What about Bob?" right now on youtube. Being obnoxious is truly an art.
One of Bill Murray's better characters. The ones in Caddyshack, Stripes, and Groundhog Day were pretty memorable, too.

I hear that he was good in Rushmore and Lost In Translation, but I never saw those.

Location hidden

#583448 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wet the bed again?
Spewing hatred is all karl does.

Since: Feb 12

Germany

#583449 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the gun is stolen?
The thing those morons don't get is that driving a car is a privilage and owning a gun is a right.
The States can require Insurance and licenses and all that for a privilage but have no authority to do the same for a right.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#583450 Jan 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great!
A fetus is a human, not a parasite. Which is why one candi jail time for murdering one.
Ever hear of going to jail for killing head lice?
You gotta work Sunday too, RR?

What about church?
Lil t

Appleton, WI

#583451 Jan 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean in humans or marine life?
Sharks LOVE anarchy.
Good to know that you can't be responsible for your own actions and laws written by others to keep your self in line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Aggregate Al 70,927
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 699,282
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 447,255
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 19
What is your preferred penis shape? (May '13) 1 hr sixteen 8
Why are you here? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 161
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 37