nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you bother with that idiot.:-/
I sometimes wonder myself.....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582980 Jan 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Yeah, it's "only" carried around in her purse and NEVER ever makes it back inside the house and in the nightstand...at all.
xD
I bet the postmaster would have a real problem with her walking in the post office armed.:-/
She might go postal on them for selling her a Madonna and child postage stamp.
Stupid zealots.
naaaaah..... She's a safer gun owner than I because she's pistol packin in her purse.

ugh

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582981 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
It is not guns that keep me safe. However, it IS guns that could very well put my life at risk.
Go tell the parents of the kids killed at Columbine, Virginia Tech, the Batman movie and Sandy Hook that THEIR kids were among that "less than 1%".
I'm sure they'll take great comfort in knowing that.
Unfortunately for those people killed and their parents, those killed were NOT safe at all- and despite being in environments where they had no reason to think they wouldn't be safe- schools and a movie theater.
What the HELL are you thanking guns for??? Guns are NOT keeping me safe and guess what- they're not keeping you, your wife or your kids safe either. If anything, that you own guns puts YOU at a considerably higher risk of being shot and possibly killed than me NOT owning guns puts ME at risk.
Thank you NO guns!!!
Funny. Y'all love gun statistics - except when they prove you wrong.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582982 Jan 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It is absolutely worthless to try and reason with you redneck. It is people like you that will make it a necessity to have VERY strict gun laws in this country. I'm sure other gun owners wish you would shut up.
1% of Americans would be around 312,000 people. In what bizarro world would something that kills THAT many people be considered safe? LOL...
Wel,, I did say "less than" 1% of Americans....

You must've missed it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582983 Jan 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. been thinking about this. How about a biometric fingerprint control on all guns ??..
.. after purchasing, new guns would require fingerprint identification before firing. Like safety belts in cars, the system would be mandated on all registered guns ..
.. implementing such a device would be relatively inexpensive but, if it can save one child's life, it would be worth it, especially if it were your child ..
.. want to go into business together? I'm a little short on capital right now but can offer fringe benefits ..
But you're car will still funstion no matter who's driving & whether or not the seat belts are being used....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582984 Jan 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Here's an interesting statistic from your link
Murder by firerams:
UK: 14
US: 9,369 (668X more than the UK)
Drug offenses:
UK: 183,419 per 100,000 people
Ya, death by firearm is the only thing you're safer from in the UK.

You're right, drug offenses: UK 183,419 per 100,000 people / US 560.1 per 100,000 people.

The UK has 325 times the drug offenses than the US....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582985 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
Umm....math has never been a strong subject for me, but 312,000 people would be 10% and not 1%...I think.....:-)
1% would be 31,200 people- STILL a national disgrace.
And still quite bizarre for RR to think that is no big deal.
It really isn't that big of a deal, considering that in 2011, 32,367 people died in car accidents....

That means cars are weapons and should be banned (even though most of those deaths were accidental...)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582986 Jan 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
If they want to screw around but not have babies they should be sterilized, NOT allowed to kill baby after baby simply because they are too high, drunk, mentally deficient or plain dog azz lazy to use a contraceptive device. There is no civilized excuse for using abortion as birth control.
I agree, that's a great idea.

If some gutter sl_t comes into PP to get a FREE abortion, they should honor her request, then steralize the bitch.

I'll vote for that!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#582987 Jan 5, 2013

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582988 Jan 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Having lots of guns did nothing for Saddam's sex appeal. Bleh!
LOL, maybe OCB thinks that Hussein was hotter because he had a shit load of guns.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582989 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? 1% of 311 MILLION is 3 MILLION, 110 thousand?
Um......10% of 100 million is 100,000, correct?
So that would mean 1% of 100 million is 10,000, correct?
If so, that would mean that 1% of 311 MILLION is 31,100, correct?
It's telling that you even have to ask...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582990 Jan 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
10% of 311 million is 31.1 million (10 X 31.1 Million is 311 million)
1% if 311 million is 3.1 million
for 10% move decimal point 2 places (.1X)
for 1 % move decimal point 3 places (.01)
so yes 1% of 311,000,000 is 3,110,000
LMFAO!

1% is really hard for you & OCB, huh?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#582991 Jan 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are people who make their own ammo. Cops are among that group.
They MAKE their own ammo?

Really?

They might cast slugs and reload casings, but I seriously doubt there are any cops who MAKE casings and primers.

And even casing are only good for so many rounds. They have to be sized each time they're reloaded and eventually the base of the casing becomes too stretched and weakened to resize and the necks develop cracks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582992 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
And regardless of the percentages and numbers, just ONE innocent person being killed by a gun is definitely one person too many.
Just ONE innocent person being killed by a car is definitely one person too many.

Let's ban cars.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582993 Jan 5, 2013
Nana wrote:
I believe God is real. I always believed he was, but last spring when my daughter was thrown from a vehicle traveling at 60 miles an hour, crashing to the concrete, her face and scalp ripped off from her cheek across her nose, eye, forehead, and down the back of her head and left dangling beside her head, multiple fractures in her spine, face bones shattered, arms, back and legs, left open with no skin, just raw tissue, died twice - once in helicopter, once in first hospital who said they could not help her, hopeless case, and flown as a last ditch effort to another hospital where doctors looked at her and said it looked like a watermelon smashed on the floor. Surgeons meticulously worked for hours, despite having pieces of bone and tissue to try and build her a head and felt hopeless, though they felt the spirit to continue to try. They got through surgery. We were given no hope. Told to pray. Pray we did. She lived that first day surrounded by family and members of her church family. It was a horrific site to see my baby like that, breathing with a machine, blood and meds being poured into her, yet there was a wonderful feeling of love and we knew, we knew God was in that room with us. The warmth and the calm was unreal. Doctors said if she woke up from her coma, it would be a miracle. What kind of life she would have, that would be another story. No hope, no promises, yet, we felt God's presence in that room and knew everything would be good. God was in control. We prayed and waited, never wavering in our hearts that we would lose her. God brought her through that accident, and the surgery and we felt his love surrounding us as we waited in that room. It was like we were engulfed in his spirit and our faith became so strong. God never left her. God woke her up days later. She opened her swollen eye and looked up at her dad, turned and looked at her sister and said "what are you guys doing here?" She was returned to us 100%. The horrendous injuries to her head, fractures, hemorhages, hematoma, beyond a doctors ability to repair and God gave her back whole. Did it prove God is real. ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT. He is real and he loves you. He is waiting for you to talk to him and reach out for him. He will walk with you if you invite him. He performs miracles every day. People just don't pay attention. My daughter has a new name. It is Miracle. Every doctor and every nurse involved in her care use this name. As the surgeons explained, this was God's doing. There was no way they could save her from her devastating injuries. Her four children needed her still Their mommy was returned and she shares her faith and love of Jesus with them every day. God is real. God is love and God loves you. It is true.
Nice post. Thank you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582994 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But cars aren't usually given names- female or otherwise- and not including the car Christine in the novel by Stephen King.
Yet cars are also often referred to as "she" and as Catcher pointed out, countries as well which also aren't given female names.
Boats & cars are called "she" bacause we go inside them...

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582996 Jan 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Of course; I was kidding.
I'll bet RR wouldn't call his car a she.
Hey.

My truck is Bertha.

Big ole fat bitch.

My SUV is a BMW.

Big Mexican Woman.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582997 Jan 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
It's a great one. And you were never a skeptic if you were capable of experiencing such a vivid faith based hallucination.
Oh good.'cuz I've never had a vivid faith based hallucination.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582998 Jan 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Thou shall not kill, RR.
....in an unjustly manner.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#582999 Jan 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Y'all love gun statistics - except when they prove you wrong.
Weren't those places gun free zones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 20 min sharona 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min ROCCO 104,742
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min True Christian-Jew 673,309
Racism, Genocide and BIG OIL 1 hr Perry Mason jr 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr True Christian-Jew 445,870
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Holy Child Jehova... 619,377
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 184,620
More from around the web