Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#582794 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that when it is directed toward an infant when you can not tell. The usage of IT when refereing to an adult and in the context it was used here was a direct attack against the person and is the lowest form of persona; attack as far as I am concerned.
I have explained my reasons for this and stand by what I have said.
She made it clear the intentions of her post. She said, and I paraphrase here, that Nono was a proven liar so she would not believe anything IT had to say.
Pretty clear to me that it was simply a Gender Neutyral comment.
I agree the question of her sexuality is a matter of guess

this is topix, and many people may cross gender post.

Location hidden

#582795 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
My contention is that it was made as an insult and if you read what I posted that she said when I confronted her with it shows the intent as an insult.
So you can defend her all you like but the insult was intended and was confirmed with her own words.
It is mystery to me why you would take a position upon the meaning of a phrase, your language skills do not exceed grade school.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#582796 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's a one time fee.
The best solution is for the sl_ts to quit getting knocked up, though.
If they want to screw around but not have babies they should be sterilized, NOT allowed to kill baby after baby simply because they are too high, drunk, mentally deficient or plain dog azz lazy to use a contraceptive device. There is no civilized excuse for using abortion as birth control.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582797 Jan 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Until you can in fact prove this natural process does not result in another human being. You are only denying the truth./QUOTE]
It DOESN'T matter if "eventually" it would become something. It is STILL a woman's choice to give it permission to invade her body and grow. End of story.

[QUOTE]It is a living thing.
That all depends on what stage it's in.

All states recognize that doctors can use "brain death" as the SOLE criterion for determining that a patient has DIED.

If it's not living then it must be dead.

Location hidden

#582799 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Your bias aside the fact still remains it is only developing, and that does NOT make a self sustaining human being.
And while you "claim" to be pro-choice I no longer buy it. You're ignorance and stubbornness to the facts prove that you are a closet anti-choicer. Time for you to come out of the closet.
It does not have to be self-sustaining to be a human being.

Yer an idiot.
nith

Moses Lake, WA

#582800 Jan 4, 2013
um im gonna get back onto topic. " prove there's a God ." lol thats easy. and lemme make a correction, its not "A God, its THE God "
anyway, " Prove there's the God? " Easy! prove there was a big bang! XD

Location hidden

#582801 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true anti-gun nut.
I never said guns make one manly, that's your misinterpretation.
Having lots of guns did nothing for Saddam's sex appeal. Bleh!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582802 Jan 4, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you are wrong assuming you are discussing 1% of the U.S. population which is 311,000,000 (I thought its more like 330,000,000), but 1% of 311,000,000 is 3,110,000 people
Huh? 1% of 311 MILLION is 3 MILLION, 110 thousand?

Um......10% of 100 million is 100,000, correct?

So that would mean 1% of 100 million is 10,000, correct?

If so, that would mean that 1% of 311 MILLION is 31,100, correct?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582803 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It does not have to be self-sustaining to be a human being.
Really? So then you are trying to convince us that your hair and nail beds are human "beings" too? Tag, now your an idiot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582804 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I said "drugs". Not "illegal drugs".
Cocaine, morphine, barbiturates - most are still available to medical professionals for use on patients, or by prescription to those patients. Quite acceptable.
And your argument of "supply" cempletely misses the point that no "supplier" is needed. Many drugs, like firearms, can be manufactured illicitly.
I wasn't talking about the illegal use or sale of drugs.

And sorry- I don't know of any guns being manufactured illegally.

In fact, every gun that is now used illegally was at one point in time manufactured legally, sold legally and purchased legally.

Legal guns falling into the wrong hands by illegal means is nothing new.
nith

Moses Lake, WA

#582805 Jan 4, 2013
got proof for that? didnt think so! and, do u know everything? plz reply! im gonna start a hot debate, judge! XD

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#582806 Jan 4, 2013
nith wrote:
um im gonna get back onto topic. " prove there's a God ." lol thats easy. and lemme make a correction, its not "A God, its THE God "
anyway, " Prove there's the God? " Easy! prove there was a big bang! XD
there is plenty of evidence to support the Big Bang theory, so much so that it is exactly that a scientific theory.(although I doubt you can comprehend what that means)

The evidence ranges from the observed expansion of the universe to the Cosmic Background radiation which was hypothesized decades ago and only recently proven to exist

Of course one would have to accept scientific fact over bronze age mythology and we both know in your case science loses out.

Location hidden

#582807 Jan 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. I used to treat her better and feel better about her, but I can't tell if that's because she changed, or because it took me that long to appreciate the degree of her misanthropy. I don't see any effort at all on her part to be liked or likeable, or to make another person happy. Can that be? If so, I can't relate at all. And that's why I call her not fully human. Sure, she probably has 23 pairs of human chromosomes. But they can't all be working.
The truths of her past are of no concern. The evidence she presents is her abiding desire to hurt others. It is difficult to maintain pity for her, while she is so lacking in empathy. She is another example of the failure of christianity.
nith

Moses Lake, WA

#582808 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That all depends on what stage it's in.
All states recognize that doctors can use "brain death" as the SOLE criterion for determining that a patient has DIED.
If it's not living then it must be dead.
not true
a rock is not dea, nor alive. XD

Location hidden

#582809 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun safe?!? LMAO!
My kids are teens, they aren't 3 yrs old & they know how to shoot.
if they were taught by you, I would not trust them to be responsible

Location hidden

#582810 Jan 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that right? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unlikeable
Perhaps you are confusing it with "unlickable," like stale salmon.
It is one of the few words that is acceptable spelled either way.

Location hidden

#582812 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a joke. Relax, lady.
beer and guns

and he calls it a joke

and expects everyone to think it is good that he owns a gun

Location hidden

#582813 Jan 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And your kids are just as capable of handling guns UNSAFELY.
You really are an IDIOT.
uneducated, ignorant, and proud of it

if he legally owns a gun, then the licensing is too lax,

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582814 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
If you have not read the law then how could you have been claiming to knlow what it was implying?
You told me.
UR BS wrote:
The point is what you and the others here are soo adamant about. You keep ranting about, "What Baby" etc. well the law refers to the baby. It names it a Child in utero and explains exactly what that means. That was the point. There is a baby there is a child and the law states that very plainly. If you can not grasp that then there is something seriously wrong.
Still beating the horse, eh? OK. I'm good with it. Just please be aware that it was your pleasure to do so the next time you accuse me of it. I'll be happy yo let it go when you're done.

But the law is not relevant to the matter. It's a matter of biology, not government. I've already explained that this is no more meaningful than if some legislature in Rhode Island or West Virginia called a fetus a dolphin. Who cares, especially if you don't live there.

Location hidden

#582815 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So then you are trying to convince us that your hair and nail beds are human "beings" too? Tag, now your an idiot.
The "baby" is a human being with its own separate DNA signature. A discarded nail or hair cell is refuse that can also become another human being if used to clone me.

I think I'll patent my DNA. My descendants could profit from selling my hot chick genes.

xD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min who 177,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min dollarsbill 8,414
The Christian Atheist debate 22 min karl44 4,154
Does enyone know what is the best way to buy an... (Jul '09) 33 min VALWriting 2
Research paper writing services - their Pros an... 45 min VALWriting 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 48 min ggn gay 590
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 124
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr 2all 603,771
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web