Karl, you nailed it on this fellow.
The only thing being nailed is you.

Typical gay response.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#582934 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Please explain how a gun kills a person........
<quoted text>
No, a guns primary purpose is not to kill a person.
Only a gun fearing twit would think that.
I didn't say it's primary purpose is to kill a person. I said it helps killers kill more efficiently. And I would say that it's primary purpose is to kill - not necessarily humans, but any living being. All the other things that people do with guns are foreplay.

Since: Feb 12

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582935 Jan 4, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You did go to the trouble of dehumanizing him, so, it seems like he is having some effect on you, Mr. Agnostic.
But you ranted on about that not being dehumanizing!

What is up with that?

And yes Agnostic.

Sorry if that is too hard for you to fathom.

By the way I have decided to blame everything on gays now.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#582936 Jan 4, 2013
There was a real unicorn on the news the other
day. He can make you a flying saucer and an
alien if it is important to you to see one.

Location hidden

#582937 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you that has been suckered.
You think that extra tax money will go in your pocket?
Nope.
You think that extra tax money will create more jobs?
Nope, it'll take some away.
People want jobs, not redistribution. Taxing the job creators is not going to help. It'll just put more money in the gubments pocket to pay for your liberal handouts.
Stop channeling bill o Reilly so damn much. I have seen intelligent, though discredited, arguments for trickle down economics, and none of them involve the use of soundbites, oversimplifications, and platitudes.

Location hidden

#582938 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you this already, Koder.
I used to be a skeptic, remember the story?
It's a great one. And you were never a skeptic if you were capable of experiencing such a vivid faith based hallucination.

Location hidden

#582939 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that very strange....
To want a rapist to remain alive - costing us millions of dollars over his life sentence....
But kill the dog that bites a human.
Thou shall not kill, RR.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#582940 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH GEE LOOPY are you trying to hurt my feelings?
Well it isn't working. You see in order to hurt my feelings you would need two things.
First I would have to respect your intelligence, which based on the fact that you have none eliminates that one.
Second I would have to respect your opinion which is typical of all gay loopy residents.
So bottom line is I do not care what IT says.
You should be weary of what you respond to, if you want to mask your dependence on popular opinion. The very fact that you responded to such a post betrays that you actually think people's opinions of your matter, so you either need those opinions to fuel a low self image, or you are so ignorant as to think that you have to be something you cannot be, normal is not a trait of living organisms. I'd spend time studying your mental state but I have a couple of subjects who have such interesting psychosis to study already.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582941 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be weary of what you respond to, if you want to mask your dependence on popular opinion. The very fact that you responded to such a post betrays that you actually think people's opinions of your matter, so you either need those opinions to fuel a low self image, or you are so ignorant as to think that you have to be something you cannot be, normal is not a trait of living organisms. I'd spend time studying your mental state but I have a couple of subjects who have such interesting psychosis to study already.
Ah yes the typical I am smarter than everyone else ploy.
Nope sorry but you show your true colors. Very easy to see.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#582942 Jan 4, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say it's primary purpose is to kill a person. I said it helps killers kill more efficiently. And I would say that it's primary purpose is to kill - not necessarily humans, but any living being. All the other things that people do with guns are foreplay.
You of course do realize predators kill other things right?
If you can think you can evolve out of being one then I'll put you in the sun and water you twice a week. Killing other people is wrong mostly but not always and that need will never diminish either.
But the only answer to stopping insane people from killing in such a vulnerable place is security.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#582943 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#582944 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
But you ranted on about that not being dehumanizing!
What is up with that?
And yes Agnostic.
Sorry if that is too hard for you to fathom.
By the way I have decided to blame everything on gays now.
I defended the possibility that it wasn't dehumanizing.

You said Karl had no intelligence, then called him an "it".

There was no mention of any gender skepticism on your part, like in KittenKoder's case with nano.

You're also getting into some anti-gay prejudice. That's always nice to see from a Christian. You're a Christian, right?

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582945 Jan 4, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I defended the possibility that it wasn't dehumanizing.
You said Karl had no intelligence, then called him an "it".
There was no mention of any gender skepticism on your part, like in KittenKoder's case with nano.
You're also getting into some anti-gay prejudice. That's always nice to see from a Christian. You're a Christian, right?
Youralso remaining in some anti-christian prejudice thats always nice to see from a gay. You are gay right?

See how rediculous that is to automatically asociate things that have nothing to do with eachother to show your prejudice.

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582946 Jan 4, 2013
Oh by the way it is back!

Welcome back KK.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#582947 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Youralso remaining in some anti-christian prejudice thats always nice to see from a gay. You are gay right?
See how rediculous that is to automatically asociate things that have nothing to do with eachother to show your prejudice.
I thought you might be a Christian from your first post about being agnostic.

Most anti-gay Americans are Christians. Statistics make for a reasonable assumption.

Are you really Christian?

Are you really anti-gay?

Your credibility is shot, but I'm still curious.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#582948 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again assuming.
What I would do would depend on why the force was there. If the force were there to free me from a tyranical regime that openly tortured and killed it's own people I would more than likely help them
If they were invading just for the sake of invading then I would probably fight them and would have every expectation that they would kill me should they have the chance.
Now as to the whole I can't know line, please maybe you hide away in Mexico and burry your head in the sand but I work and I have spent time in both Iraq and Afghansitan along with numerous other Middle and far east countries. So prior to making such asinine statements you should step back take a deep breath and then don't say stupid things like that.
By the way as I said it is WAR, that is what WAR is about killing people.
That's just the means to an end...not the reason(objective).

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#582949 Jan 4, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you might be a Christian from your first post about being agnostic.
Most anti-gay Americans are Christians. Statistics make for a reasonable assumption.
Are you really Christian?
Are you really anti-gay?
Your credibility is shot, but I'm still curious.
From someone that had no credibility to start wiht that hurts! No not really.

Think what you like. I jave said what I am and if you are too ignorant to see what I am doing with the gay thing then I pity you.

I guess it must be an atheist thing with you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582950 Jan 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Typically conservatives have wanted drug use and abortion criminalized, but gun ownership unregulated. So they use one set of arguments for the first two, and the exact opposite for the other. When they want the government to let them have their guns, they get all "Don't Tread On Me." But they want that same government to prevent gay marriage and abortion.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. can you possibly correlate this with the religious effect ??..
How do you mean?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#582951 Jan 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. normally, I try to stay out of bitch fights ..
.. for some reason, Nano is bitter. I wish she'd tell us what we can do to establish peace ..
.. I grow weary of the constant battles ..
I don't see that happening if it hasn't happened by now.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#582952 Jan 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- whatever.
If you're not against the sale of guns to ordinary citizens, that is your right.
I am against it and if guns sales to ordinary citizens was banned, it would result in a decrease of shootings and killings with guns.
BTW, I never said or even implied that guns are magic.
And just because guns COULD be manufactured illegally doesn't change the fact that guns which were legally manufactured and then legally sold didn't at some point fall into the wrong hands.
The point I was making is that, since firearms are not that difficult to manufacture, any attempt to "ban" them will affect only the law-abiding who are prepared to go along with said ban.

It's impossible at this point to keep them out of the hands of anyone who really wants them and who is prepared to break the law to get them.

In other words, any "ban" will disarm only the law-abiding.
I'm not sure that that's a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Bongo 100,757
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min WildWeirdWillie 184,295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 670,435
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 4 hr andet1987 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,034
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Shiralee 445,659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web