Prove there's a god.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#582751 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is.
Is that why we need to put the gun in a gun safe or gun prison so it wont murder people?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#582752 Jan 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I read it on another site lol I like dis idea :)
http://dailyreckoning.com/when-they-come-for-...
Read the comets , um comments .
Including this one.
Bruce J. Kolinski, P.E.• 5 months ago
No I will not submit...and no I'm not dumb enough to believe even for a moment that I will win this battle with my bolt action hunting rifle. I will also never live one day as a slave. It's not foolish bravado Sir. The day my government comes to disarm my family, I will die. That's a fact.
Great article.
Thanks for writing it,
Bruce K. I live in Phoenix Janet. Come and get me.
societies and cultures create laws, not all members of that society, submit to those laws, that is why there are police and prisons

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#582753 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dumb f_ck.
"Unlike RR, they are responsible and keep all their guns in a safe"
but
"She carries one in her purse"
WTF is that?
Yeah, it's "only" carried around in her purse and NEVER ever makes it back inside the house and in the nightstand...at all.
xD

I bet the postmaster would have a real problem with her walking in the post office armed.:-/
She might go postal on them for selling her a Madonna and child postage stamp.

Stupid zealots.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#582754 Jan 4, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are too dumb not to want respect from men.
Men are dogs always in heat. Cover up. It's gross.
You Dog , you should get no dinner tonight.
Less you lick the heels of a woman.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#582756 Jan 4, 2013
AJames1999 wrote:
If there is no god, then how do u describe the formation of earth? And i know what ur going to say so ill go ahead and say this, what caused tbbt and what caused that to make tbbt and wat made the thing that made the thing that made tbbt? And how was space created becaus eaccording to "science" which ppl use to shoot down facts about god, everything must have a beginning so find a way to shoot those down
Actually though your questions cannot be answered, because it is not known, though the creation of the earth itself is pretty well known, but tracing its source back to where it came from and then beyond that again is still up in the air.

However, even the minimal amount of scientific proof of how things came about are much more believable than that everything was created from nothing by an entity which existed before anything existed.

You are still left with, if there is a beginning, and God created everything, then where did God come from, if there was nothing before the beginning.

Personally, I think that there has always been something, and what we talk about today as Creation is just the current state of what the 'always existing something' is.

Not to be mean, but it gets used here so often, but your outlook on the subject is one of the poorest thought out "proofs' of a god, that humans have ever invented. The easiest way to lose a discussion on the existence of God is to say "how else can we explain where everything came from?".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#582757 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya. Less than 1% of Americans even get shot at, let alone killed by guns.
Statistically, you're very safe.
Thank you guns!
It is not guns that keep me safe. However, it IS guns that could very well put my life at risk.

Go tell the parents of the kids killed at Columbine, Virginia Tech, the Batman movie and Sandy Hook that THEIR kids were among that "less than 1%".

I'm sure they'll take great comfort in knowing that.

Unfortunately for those people killed and their parents, those killed were NOT safe at all- and despite being in environments where they had no reason to think they wouldn't be safe- schools and a movie theater.

What the HELL are you thanking guns for??? Guns are NOT keeping me safe and guess what- they're not keeping you, your wife or your kids safe either. If anything, that you own guns puts YOU at a considerably higher risk of being shot and possibly killed than me NOT owning guns puts ME at risk.

Thank you NO guns!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582758 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll take waldorf off your hands. please skin, gut and send him packed in ice and i'll sell him to a local asian restaurant;)
You're a sick MF. Truly. Like RR, your sense of humor is as dull as your brain is.

Location hidden

#582759 Jan 4, 2013
BadBreathBruce wrote:
<quoted text> The universe is not infinite and/or self sustaining. I'm no scientist, but I believe the Second Law of Thermodynamics says that everything in the universe is deteriorating, running down, decomposing, rotting, getting worse. Entropy (the NON-availability of energy in a closed system) is INCREASING. Without an OUTSIDE FORCE, the universe would simply slow down and eventually come to a complete standstill.
that is a very trivial understanding.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#582760 Jan 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fetus, not a baby. Even if the federal law called it a teenager, it would still be a fetus.
<quoted text>
Nope. Not yet.
<quoted text>
Keep going.
<quoted text>
I was through with "the Iraq-ia"
You're not Miss Teen South Carolina, are you? Listen to this chick say, "the Iraq(a)" at 00:40 at http://snipurl.com/ro1l7
QUESTION: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?
MISS TEEN SOUTH CAROLINA: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."
That's because they havve no reason to study fence jumping ducking and running tunneling and pole vaulting to try to escape Mexico.

90% of Mexico can locate the US on a map!
nith

Wenatchee, WA

#582761 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you guns!
yes well technicly guns r not the prob. its the ppl that use them.
1 rly smart man wrote this statement on the back of his spare tire on his truck:
" blaming guns for killing ppl is like blaming Rosy O. donna for being fat " XD lol its true some ppl r just stupid and crazy. guns were not made to kill ppl. they were originally made for killing animals for food, not game, and for protection, not for stupid ppl XD

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#582762 Jan 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely worthless to try and reason with you redneck. It is people like you that will make it a necessity to have VERY strict gun laws in this country. I'm sure other gun owners wish you would shut up.

1% of Americans would be around 312,000 people. In what bizarro world would something that kills THAT many people be considered safe? LOL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582763 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The insurance company does.
Ultimately, insurance companies do NOT. One can still have a legal medical procedure even if health insurance companies won't pay for it.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#582764 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are many ways for a child to be injured or killed in the home. Should we also ban electricity?[that's a rhetorical question]:)
http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-m...
My own daughter stuck my keys in an outlet while I was in the bathroom taking a shower and a teenage neighbor was watching her. She pried a safety plug out behind a table and went to town on that fascinatin' hole in the wall! She was very fortunate to be completely unharmed even though it knocked out the power, melted the key and toasted the leather holder the key was in. I think the leather was what saved her. It was very scary.
I believe that all we need to do is create a child-proof device to apply to the guns that will keep them from firing. Banning guns will only lead to more violent crimes against the innocent.
.. been thinking about this. How about a biometric fingerprint control on all guns ??..

.. after purchasing, new guns would require fingerprint identification before firing. Like safety belts in cars, the system would be mandated on all registered guns ..

.. implementing such a device would be relatively inexpensive but, if it can save one child's life, it would be worth it, especially if it were your child ..

.. want to go into business together? I'm a little short on capital right now but can offer fringe benefits ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#582765 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you bother with that idiot.:-/
I don't know why YOU bother breathing in and breathing out.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#582766 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he IS right and science DOES support what he said.
It's amazing how you're like a bucking mule and simply cannot accept the facts for what they are. You have offered nothing but opinion. Others have proven that you are wrong, and you still put on a public display. Amazing. Here, let's do it again;
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bsc/jne...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7081298.stm
Last time I checked a placenta is the thing you throw in the bio hazardous waste disposal after the baby human is born numb nutz.

Location hidden

#582767 Jan 4, 2013
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiy still keep beatiung that same dead horse. I have answered what my beliefs are and you are not happy with the answer so you want to twist around and try an get a different one. Your motives are clear as you have stated them fairly plain for anyone that can reason.
You want to show somehow that I am actually a Christian because then you feel that is some kind of victory for you in your little world. Well sorry I am an agnostic I have been an agnostic and will remain an agnostic until one or the other side can come up with sufficient proof to sway me one way or the other.
The fact that you and kitty feel that you can be both agnostic and an atheist or a thiest does not play in what I consider an agnostic. As far as I am concerned an affirmation in either direction removes the agnostic and you then become either a theist or an atheist.
So if you want to keep beating this dead horse go ahead you have received my answer and that is all there is.
you are so uneducated that you do not even understand the language you employ. You behave like a theist. Just so it is clear to you, I find you disingenuous, intractable and lacking in empathy, all characteristic of a christian.

this is the internet, claims are merely claims, we are all judged by that which we post. You post like a worthless christian.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#582768 Jan 4, 2013
Besides the fact all information is never ever considered good information or even correct information. But it is information, which we can correlate into data some good some bad.
Placenta 'fools body's defences'
The placenta acts

: Exactly what I told you girlyboy.
A behavior is not a species.
But it is a way to explain modus operandi Something that went right over a little girls brain.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#582769 Jan 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> My second job of blabfoolery on topix? So whats up with you :)
I know and actually I see two sides now , with both of them being wrong.
The truth is always hidden it seems, and becoming more so everyday.
Me no like dis.
.. sometimes it's difficult to stand up for what you believe in ..

.. it seems these issues are important to you so, I think, most regular posters understand ..

.. yesterday I posted something about law -vs- the constitutional amendment process. Catcher promised to spank me. There are dividends ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#582770 Jan 4, 2013
AJames1999 wrote:
And what about the virgin mary? How did she get pregnet without having sex? God thats how and what about when jesus calmed a storm? Riddle me that
First of all, there was no virgin Mary. No woman a couple thousand years ago got pregnant without some man having intercourse with her. I haven't read the stories but others here have talked about many other religions that base their beliefs on the virgin birth of 'their god' too.

If there was a real Jesus, which we have no proof of, but I see no reason to deny that somebody with some skills of talking to a crowd must have got the whole Christianity idea going, and if his mother was not married when she got pregnant, then she was impregnated before marriage either by her future husband or someone else, and those who created the subsequent stories just doctored that to make it seem like she was a 'pure woman' rather than some "tramp" (that is what they might have thought of an unmarried pregnant girl). It would be highly unlikely anyway, since all of the books talking about Jesus are believed to have been written at the earliest several decades after his death, that the real story of how 'Mary' got pregnant would have been known anyway.

I can just imagine if they were still alive the followers of Jesus going around telling everyone that 'you know that Jesus fellow; he didn't have a human father, or so I was told'.

Kind of on the same basis as people spreading stories that Obama is a Muslim or that he isn't really an American. Actually since we do know that Obama exists, the odds of a rumor about him being true, would be far better than stories about Jesus' birth.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#582771 Jan 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, when you word it THAT way you are correct.
Key word - developing.
BUT that does NOT make a self sustaining human being.
You cannot make an apple pie out of apple seeds.
Are you not a self sus .......n/m

BUT that does NOT make a self sustaining human being.

We knew you were messed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 min truth 628
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Aura Mytha 88,384
"I LOVE YOU Eva' 7 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min AussieBobby 284,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min X Pendable 184,770
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min truth 665,473
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr truth 45,848
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web